01/03 Vyktor AMPS 337 +7 173 PMPS 328

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

That's right Vyktor do something strange with your numbers the first day your mama bean has to go back to work! Will be coming home at +6 to check him.

He was quite agitated this morning (think a cat has been visiting at night) so I let him out for a few minutes PS. When I went to grab him for the shot he RAN back inside, can't remember the last time I saw him run!

Hoping everyone has a great day.

Serryn

Yesterday: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59899

2. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Re: 01/03 Vyktor AMPS 337 after 367 at PM +8

It's so exciting to see them run and play!

celi & binks

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 01/03 Vyktor AMPS 337 after 367 at PM +8

Glad he's feeling better today. Did you decide to wait until this weekend to increase his dose so you can watch him? If he does not have any lower numbers through tonight's cycle and you decided you are comfortable increasing before Friday, then I'd consider taking him up .25u to 1.5u tomorrow. Or...if you want to wait until you have the time off, that is fine, too.

4. Vyktors Mum

Re: 01/03 Vyktor AMPS 337 +6 187

Keep talking about those dose increases because Vyktor clearly doesn't like the idea and has dropped back to blue for us. Going to stay home for another hour or two to make sure he doesn't get too low.

5. Vyktors Mum

Re: 01/03 Vyktor AMPS 337 +6 187 +7 173

He's clearly slowed down so I think it's safe for me to head back to work now. Guess we should expect another bounce though, which I think will mean an increase is off the table for another 3 days.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

When you increase depends on how long the bounce lasts. It can last up to 72 hours but it could clear by the next cycle. Vyktor's a cat. It's his job to be unpredictable.

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great job, Serryn!
    Liz

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Yay Vyktor!!! Look at you!!!

Serryn: I think we might have confused you but Sienne is right. You only have to wait the 72 hours to increase if they don't show any signs that the bounce has cleared. If the bounce clears before the 72 hours and the numbers are high, then you can increase sooner. The caveat is that sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between bouncing and high numbers; in that event, you wait the 72 hours to just be certain.

Great job!! You and Vkytor are doing wonderful.

And Vyktor...are you listening? We're still throwing that "dosecrease" word around :D

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

vyktor ran? absolutely fantastic! so glad to hear he's feeling better.

he's doing a good job of being a cat. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.