2/11 Buzz AMPS: 220, +2.5: 256, +4: 256

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Buzz, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5872

I didn't update that condo last night, but at PM +5, she got a 64! Buzz is a weird kitty. ;)

WCR: She is feeling fine, although I have to keep prodding her to eat her food this morning. She goes back to it, but it's almost like maybe she's holding out for something better? I don't know what, since what she's eating is the only thing they ever eat. Maybe she just likes the Chicken flavor better. ;)

I'm quite pleased with her progress on this dose so far. :) Fingers and paws crossed she goes green again today. She seems to have those creepers that you aren't expecting.

2. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Re: 2/11 Buzz AMPS: 220

Hah! Boomer was doing the same thing this morning - holding out for something better. Drives me nuts. I keep adding more enticements onto the food - cheese, turkey bits...he'll eat a few more bites and whine again. Grrr. I'm at work now so he'll have to whine at someone else. :lol:

3. Sarah and Buzz

+2.5: 256

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, if she doesn't go to green today, she will get there soon I think. :razz:
    You should be very pleased with her progress....for sure! She should be very proud of herself too!
    What a great SS with her working down the dosing ladder! Great job you two! Happy Dance : dancing_cat
    (and Sarah...thank you for the sweet things you said in my condo :YMHUG:)

5. Sarah and Buzz

Whining at someone else isn't nearly as fun as whining at you, though, so he will probably save it allllllll up for you. ;) They are generous that way.

6. Sarah and Buzz

She does seem to be pretty pleased with herself, that's for sure. We are switching cable providers and the AT&T guy came over to talk to us this afternoon. He sat at "her" place at the table (where she gets tested and fed) and she had to come sit right beside him to make sure he noticed how pretty she was. Well, that's why HE thought she was sitting there. I secretly think it was to make sure he didn't get any chicken treats without getting his ear poked first. ;)

And you are more than welcome; you're such a great cheerleader for everyone. It's really infectious, so thank YOU! :)

7. Sarah and Buzz

+6.5: 197

Bloooooooooooo! :)

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Sarah,
    If your kitties like to be patted, then maybe it is just the type of tools you are using to brush them.

I have 3 or 4 different kinds of brushes, as well as a few combs. Shadoe does not like all of them the same each time; some days, she won't like one that has longer teeth, but likes the rubber one which just pulls along the top of the fur.
    http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.j ... oduct+Type
    http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.j ... id=prod_cs
    http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.j ... id=prod_cs
    There is one that Shadoe likes alot but I got it at a dollar store!

For the kitties that don't like being brushed, I would bet that they could learn to like it if you used the glove - they think you are just patting, but you are also brushing them!

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Buzz had a very nice day today.
    Dis she eat any better tonight?
    I hate when they get finicky but as cats, you know that is their entitlement.
    Hope you can catch some of that green.

10. Sarah and Buzz

Gayle: Although it sounds dumb, I never really thought about trying different types of brushes. We have the Furminator (purchased mostly because of the drooler and her massive shedding) but maybe it's too rough/big for kitties. I will definitely try the glove. I have to go to Petco tomorrow so I'll see what they have there. Thanks. :)

Randi: She might still give me a green, but if not, that's okay too. I'm just glad she came down into the 200s and even squeaked into the 100s. Her cycles are, to me, pretty wacky. ;) She hasn't had her evening meal yet, but she ate her second meal of the day just fine. She's usually not picky, so I am lucky in that regard.

11. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Sarah, you want wacky? have a look a my Mr. Max.lol. The ultimate rubber kitty.
    What can you do? We love them and work at it.

12. Sarah and Buzz

+9.5: 210

Randi, you're right! I peeked at Max's SS and he does seem to be all over the place some days. :)

13. Sarah and Buzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.