2/11 mocha pmps 405 +3 326

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5816

Recap:
    PM +3 88 LC
    +3.5 60 MC
    +4 46 MC, 2nd time going under 50 on dose (F)3.5
    +4.5 53 LC
    Had small meals at PM +6@ PM +8
    AMPS 298 (yea, its yellow)

WCR: Is doing good after her long night. Her poor little ears are getting poked so many times anymore. I feel bad for her.

Libby, I love hearing that mocha is taking after lucy ... maybe regulation is sooner then we think! I probably shouldn't say that though .. shhhhhh!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/11 mocha amps 298

Hmmm..... I'd vote for more ear pokes if it means that Mocha is earning decreases!

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Hi Devon,

Have a scroll at your SS... tis looking different and good!
    Pokes are pokes.... and progress makes every single poke worth it! :mrgreen:

4. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Verra Nice numbahs, Mocha! Keep up the good work....looks like LTS is going well. ;-)

Sherry & Zoe

5. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/11 mocha amps 298 +4 198

well four hours ago she was just barely in the yellows and now she is just barely in the blues, but I'll take it!

6. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Re: 2/11 mocha amps 298 +4 198

Go Mocha go! :) Buzz wants you to know that she understands your pain at the multiple ear pokes. She also wanted to tell you (without me knowing) that since she gets a treat after each poke, that makes it worth it and they aren't really that bad, but don't tell your bean that. ;)

7. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/11 mocha amps 298 +4 198 +7 184

a pretty flat blue today which is making me happy! Better flat blue then flat pink!

No treats for mocha after her pokes. She isn't that interested in them. Instead she just gets lots of luvin, and she loves that!

8. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/11 mocha pmps 405

what a nasty pmps! The only thing that we can think of is at their snack at +9 mocha ate her food and twix was eating her food, then they both walked away and only mochas got picked up. Twix's dry food was left down. When we realized what happened neither cat was by the dry food, but with this high of a PMPS number, it's all we can think of. I hope the dry wears off fast and doesn't set her back any.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.