02/11/10 Esse PMPS+9=385 AMPS=371 +8=260 +PMPS=239

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+9=385.
    AMPS=371. Wellness Beef/Chix out, good appetite. Shot 2.75U.
    +8=260. Snackus offered...
    PMPS=239. In the right direction! Beef/Chix out, good appetite. Shot 2.75U
    ****************************************************************************
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5812

Esse is having some food right now, otherwise is just fine. I've been up most of the night - big exam this morning that I am not anywhere near ready for. Oh well...will go and do my best anyway, and then sleep this afternoon.

We will see what happens over the next few days. I have Monday off, and am planning to get some solid barn time in, and catch up on sleep and studying. Or, at least the sleeping part. LOL. Of course, all this home time will be a good time to monitor Esse's sugar, and see what happens when I'm not looking.

I hope everyone has a good day...

Best-
    Michele

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 02/11/10 Esse PMPS+9=385

Good luck with your exam today. Hope you get a nice rest and sleep afterwards.
    Come on down Esse, but not too fast.

3. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Good luck with Your exam today,Michele!
    Have a good,nice and relaxing afternoon after---lots of rest!

4. Michele and Esse

Thank you, guys...it will go as well as it can, I'm sure...I should've studied more, but I've just been too tired...

Esse's AMPS=371...

Best-
    Michele

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 02/11/10 Esse PMPS+9=385 AMPS=371

Ok Esse...you can starte getting lower numbers any time now.... :D
    Good luck on your exam Michele....

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 02/11/10 Esse PMPS+9=385 AMPS=371

Lucky you gets Monday off!! Having a long weekend to take a look at what Esse's been doing while you're at school, etc. sounds ideal. If there are no surprises, I wonder if it might not be a good time to consider an increase?

7. Michele and Esse

Re: 02/11/10 Esse PMPS+9=385 AMPS=371 +8=260

Let me think about increasing...not sure right now that I want to do that. 'Course, I am currently too tired to think straight at all, so...well...

As things go, the exam wasn't too bad. Not too good, but not too bad. As for Esse, she's seemingly just fine...and right now at 260. So that's good, you know? As for me, I'm heading off for a nappus...and judging from those students around me, I'm not the only one. LOL.

Best-
    Michele

8. Michele and Esse

I think, Sienne, that for right now, I'll hold the dose here. We're finally seeing some yellow, you know? So lets see where this leads...

She is 239 tonight. YAY, just yay. In a great mood, good appetite, just being Essemama. I took my nap, woke with a monster headache and sneezing, and sinus pressure. The absolute LAST thing I need right now is to be sick, so...I'll be going to bed early so I can start to get caught up on sleep. I probably won't test much tonight for that reason - maybe pull a +1, but more than that, probably not until late in the cycle. I'm just feeling punky, and want to go hide under the quilts snuggled with kitties.

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.