2/10 Mannie AMPS 377 ~ PMPS 331

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Bounce bounce bounce said the rubber bouncing ball - aka Mannie. flip_cat

Ah - to be expected after a blue surfboard day yesterday. He did wind the day up yesterday with a lather and rinse session @ pmps +4 thru +6 when he was in the 50's, but I was able to deal with it successfully with LC food at test times, end up with a 70 when I said ni-ni... today we are in the pinks. not too surprised, seems to be the pattern. i hope it is short lived, and we are back down to the blues, soon. paws crossed!

i am still working on cutting back on the amount of food he gets, but not the timing of the feeds. he still has it available every four hours, just a little less. gotta do something about the expanding waist line :lol:

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5786

WCR: nice ! happy kitty overall. dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat he is bummed about the rainy day here, but has consoled himself with snoozes I-) I-) I-) in his fleece bed. he just loves that bed, too small, but he doesn't care.

RECAP:
    amps 377
    amps +1 466 (ouch!)
    pmps 331
    pmps +2 321

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hang in there. Some respond more quickly then others. Prior to the board, Tuffy was on 10u 2x daily. I dropped to 7 after reading the board. Think she was on 3.5 for about 5 months before she showed some progress. Never thought she would reach this point but, because of suggestions here she did. Don't get discouraged. BREATHE.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

hey barbara - and thanks! I am grateful for this board. truly am. mannie will be diabetic 2 years come may - had our ups and down, three hypos before we found this place.... things are now much better. and i wish i had known way back when. it is ok though, we are on board, patience is my motto - repeated daily, especially when frustrations reign supreme. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.