2.10 Skippy amps 66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by skippy and birten, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Condo from the 7th
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5557

Hello LL from Snowy Northeast. Now I have about 15" of snow continuing... Office was closed so I could get some pokes in. I am having a hard time opening a condo every day since it is getting hard with work etc. I will try to keep up but apologize to those if I have not dropped by your condo.

Recap is on 2/7 we dipped to 43 at +2 in the evening and per Libby since Skippy is no longer considered a Newbie :oops: I could either reduce his dose or continue on the same pace with a dose decrease in the near future. I decided to keep the course until today ..

2/8
    amps 120 +2 154, pmps 263,+1 266, +3 97, +4 89, +6 66
    2/9
    amps 103 + 1 153,+11 208, pmps 217, +3 100,
    2/10
    +12 56 (held off for one hour) pmps 66 +3 70, +4 66, +6 87, +7 97, +10 145. Dose was decrease this morning from 1.75 to 1.50.

WCR So Happy that he know jumps up on the counter (mom's not hear) and wants to jump on to the refrigerator. He is slowly becoming his old self "mischivous" (probably a typo).. :lol:

Question: 1) what do I do with all the computer chips I have been collecting with the Truetrack. Do I throw them out? 2) Because I shot one hour late today what do I do tomorrow and tonight...this gets me so confused.

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

good luck with the dosecrease!

If you need to move your shot earlier by one hour to make up for today's stalled shot, you can shoot 1/2 hour earlier tonight if he is high enough, then 1/2 hour again tomorrow night if he is high enough. Or you can shoot 15 minutes earlier each shot for the next 4 shots. Usually the 15 minute movement is the safest.

3. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Hi Birten --

Isn't it annoying to have that reduction-worthy BG bumped downward when we age out of being newbies?? cat(2)_steam Some annifursary present! :lol:

By the way, about the sock and the vaseline! :mrgreen: I use the warm sock to warm up Kitty's ear before poking, so that I get enough blood to test. Also, after warming, I apply a tiny dab of vaseline. It makes the blood pool and not spread along the fur -- another trick for getting a good drop of blood to test. (The vet really liked the vaseline idea.)

Skippy is doing great. Good luck with this decrease. Hope you get nice surfs instead of drama.

4. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Re: 2.10 Skippy pmps 159

You rock Skippy :razz:

5. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Re: 2.10 Skippy pmps 159

Yes, he does!

6. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Nice to see Skippy doing so well. Good luck with the dosecrease and all the snow.

7. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

16.5" so far... I am wondering if Skippy's numbers are better because my mom and dad left...it seems logical!

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think Skippy likes having you all to himself!

I hope you get dug out sometime soon! Preferably before Spring.

9. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Snow fest.... poke fest.... same same!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.