11/26 Moonie PMPS 126,+4~98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL!! Our hearts are with MJ today & we hope Donny will be home with her tomorrow. Jill & Mike for healing to continue.
    Moonie dropped last night to +4~54, so I waited for her to come up, I holding eyelids open with toothpicks!.
    Using FF elegant medleys 3 tsps and 9-10 temptations she came up to 93 in an hour, with no bounce this morning!!!!!!!!! By Jove I think we've got it!!!!!
    For those of you who are hesitant to use kitty krack temptations like this, gotta tell you, they do work well
    because they have reduced the size of them to tiny ones, and some have like less than 2 calories--whatever.
    They do help her..BUT ECID.. Moonie bounces from the karo more than from the temptations.I only give her a few.
    Oh well, let's see where she takes me today!!
    Oh it's her +3...she is in the window, so cant do her now--Have a Beautiful caturday-
    It's like almost 70 degrees here--Hugs & Love from us!!

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57258

2. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 11/26 Moonie AMPS 159

Very nice drop with no bounce! Sounds like a perfect day for a surf on down to the green lagoon.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Roni! Nice on last night - what a great cycle... but sorry she kept you up late. What a great amps this morning... hold the line Moonie! surf well.

Moonie!! You gots an electric fireplace??? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that would be so cool. and you can stay warm and still see the birdies? I am so there! Hey - we are going to the dunes today... and outdoor grillin' at Tess's! You wanna come? ~~ Mannie

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni, very nice today and also nice how you get Moonie up with the temptations. Maggie would love those, anything crunchy. I will keep in mind the next time I need a booster for her. Have a wonderful day and hope you can catch a cat nap with Moonie.

5. Roni and Moonie

Re: 11/26 Moonie AMPS 159,+4~90

Nice drop for Princess!!! She is doing green today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Moonie has just been looking awesome but I've always thought you do a spectacular job with her and bringing her up from low numbers!!! And she hardly ever seems to bounce.
    What an awesome bean you are!! I'm glad Moonie is also feeling better.

Thanks for your support lately with the crazy night we had....I didn't do much condo hopping yesterday.

Hope you enjoy your nice weather...that's warmer than here!!!

Hugs and love!!!

7. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey, is that Moonie in front of that stove???!! :smile: :smile:

Better not get too close, Moonie, you'll singe your beautiful coat!

Hi Roni, sorry you had to stay up late last night, but it was worth it, yes? Moonie is doing so well. Look where she is already at +4 today. Keep up the good work, Moonie. Temptations must be very tempting.

Any shows tomorrow? If so, I hope the weather cooperates.

Big hugs, always,

Ella & Edward

p.s. I like the Dietrich comparison!!! She's one of my idols. Watched "Shanghai Express" on TV just the other day.

9. Roni and Moonie

Wow she is doing great! 7th day having some green & some "normal" numbers today flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat This is wonderful(antijinx) and I hope & pray it lasts...
    She has been spectacular lately, the kitten part I thought I'd forgotten...
    Thanks for the warm Hugs we get from everyone here!
    This Thanksgiving has been special, surrounded by loved ones, and our beloved lantus land family..
    May you all have fluffy dreams, feather soft sleepus & may everyone be well..
    Special Hugs & Love to MJ and Donovan, praying for his recovery! for all ailing kitties..And Jill's Mike!
    Let's do some Magic for our beloved Donovan and for Jill's DH..
    Hugs & Love from us--Ni Ni LL!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.