11/26 Mannie PMPS 374, +2 325, +4.5 268

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (just cuz I LOVE coffee!), and Happy Caturday!

11/25 Condo

11/25 RECAP:
    11/25 amps 275: 28th cycle on this dose (2.50) fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 268 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +5 170
    +7 173
    +11 294
    11/25 pmps 265: 29th cycle on this dose (2.50) fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 240 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +3.5 168
    +4.5 167
    +5.5 185
    11/26 amps 215: 30th cycle on this dose (2.50) fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 232 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC

What to say about yesterday... 7th cycle last night without any greens. They cycles were decent, with yellows to mid level blues, but... we need some greens there. Mannie? You up for that? Don't make me start talking dosecrease again, OK? ;-) We may have to go there... it is in your best interests... So: think Blue, think green! Lubs ya big guy. cat_pet_icon

All is well in MannieLand. :D :D Oddly enough the kitty choir has been strangely absent... only BJ... and that from the kitchen, which is miles and miles away from where I sleep. What is up with that? :shock: There was this noise gnawing at me... seems those faint bellows were enough to wake me up. At least she was loud enough that I heard her. :lol: :lol: SO much for my back-up alarm system. AND.... NO WHACKING either! Hmmmmmm.... it is the season, and I wonder if they are on their best behavior, hoping that Santa Claws will look favorably upon them. :lol: :lol: We had a great test feed shoot this morning: lots of purrs and head rubs from the Nanner King! Breffis was consumed with gusto, clean plate club status maintained, the auto feeder continues to be used: I still can't believe it... though he hesitated this morning... oh oh.... All kitties are now in nap mode, bellies full, rains looming, btb for them. Normalcy in MannieLand. :cool:

I am off in a few to take BJ and Elsa to the vet, to get their renal values rechecked. Elsa was a little elevated last visit, and BJ was over the top of the acceptable range. We changed diets since then to a more renal friendly one, so off we go today to see if that has made a diffidence. Elsa will also have her anal glands expressed, all in an effort to make sure we can. I hope the impacted gland issue that she had three months ago was rectified then. If not, we may have to consider surgery for her. so.... oh boy... Vetty visit for the girls!!

Hey everybody!! I lubs it at Rusty's!! We had such fun just hanging out by the fire and telling kitty stories and drinking hot toddys.. what a day!! And he had snow!!! WOOT! we dug a few tunnels, but it was kinda tough: We need more snow! What do you guys wanna do today? I am ready for anything!! hey Tess - you got sun? Can we play at the dunes? See you guys! ~~ Mannie

2. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 11/69 Mannie AMPS 215

There is something a bit off in your subject line today, Michelle.

Manny, the green challenge has been made. Time to work the juice buddy.

Good luck on the double vetty visit. You are a brave lady!

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yes, that date is a little strange... is it too much coffee or not enough? :lol: :lol: Mannie, handsome fellow, we need to see some greens here. Can you help your bean out on that? Hope the vetty visit goes well. Have a great Caturday!
    Liz

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Morning: Happy caturday. Good luck with the vetty visit. Hope all is purrfect. No comments regarding Mr. (Difficult) Mannie this morning. STINKER!

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/26 Mannie AMPS 215, +2 232

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: on the date.... all fixed now....

232 @ +2. Mannie????? DUDE????? wrong way....

Hi Barbara - so agreed!!! - hoping here all is well at the vetty. and yea a thousand times on Mannie. sheshhhh!

Morning Anne - more like not enough... :lol: :lol: :lol: I never even noticed... and thanks on the vet. a given on the Nanner King!

Morning Linda - :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: on the date. oh wow............ one sleepy unfocused bean. all fixed now... thanks on Mannie, and the vetty visit. We are hoping for good things in both categories

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Good luck at the vetty visit. I hope the girls are doing better. How low a phos food are you trying to feed? Mannie, your bean wants to see green! We know you can do it, big guy! Come on give it a shot. You don't need to stay up there to keep Tess company, in fact I think she'll follow if you come down.

Mannie, lots of sun here today! It's clear already, the beans will be out and we can give the big brick grill on the patio one final workout. They're gonna take it down@ -- Tess

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi Ann - right now the girls are on a Royal Canin renal diet food (LP modified)... not too sure on the phos level there ( as it wasn't on tanya's site. food is listed, but not the values...), but I think it is in the 70 range. I really need to confirm that. The other foods I supplement for them is about the same, aiming at keeping it below 100, with the protein level about 30, give or take. Tried the Hill's KD, but both refused to eat it... well duh! --- and yes on Mannie! Those two need to think blue!

TESS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you have SUN? I am so there! let's do it!! I got sausages and chickens I can bring... maybe we can hunt down a lizard or too! On my way! ~ Mannie

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/26 Mannie AMPS 215, +2 232, +4 202

202 @ +4. hmmmmmm... we seem to have a flat yellow kitty this morning.

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

You know what I always say, that flat yellow will lead to blues & greens-paws & fingers crossed--
    Also hope the girls have a good vetty visit today & that they are well..Have a good day=
    With Love & Hugs from us!

Mannie I is comin where ever everyone is goin' today--But it's real nice here about 70!! I may just lie in the sun here there or somewhere--Lemme know where you'se is gonna be--Lub & hugs from Moonie!!

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

'69 was a very good year!!

Hi guys,

Mannie, I think Auntie Roni is right and the flat yellow is going to lead to greens later.

Good luck at the vet with the girls, Michelle. I hope their values will see improvement. Lucky Mannie gets to stay home!!

Ella

Hey Mannie, I'm on my way to Tess's to hang out and grill lizards. I'll pick up Moonie on my way. We've got to pry her away from her lazy life in 70-degree weather!!
    See ya later
    Rusty

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Michelle, and here is some more :coffee: :coffee: coffee for you - re the date in your subject line earlier :lol:
    Oh my, Elsa & BJ, you both going to Vetty? Don't be scared; everything will be okay, and your big bro will be waiting for your return and give you both baths to remove the Vetty smell! Vines and positive thoughts for both BJ and Elsa, and hope her anal glands can be expressed. I hope all goes well at the Vetty for them, Michelle. Will be waiting to hear how it went.

12. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Ditto. And a safe slide into some greens.

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 11/26 Mannie AMPS 215, +2 232, +4 202, +6.5 237

Mannie...you know you want those blues and greens. YOu know you don't want the dosecrease...come on big guy...you can do it..YES YOU CAN

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: on the date. I've had those days!!! That is too funny about BJ bellowing from the kitchen. I wonder what causes them to have whackathons some days and none on others! Hope
    Mannie isn't rethinking the auto feeder.

The RC Renal LP is a low phosphorus food but also low protein. I'm not really sure why the prescription diet companies have not caught onto the fact that feeding a renal kitty a low protein diet is old school.
    Their great value is in the low phosphorus, absolutely. If they are eating it well and it's helping their numbers, I might just also give them some additional protein in boiled chicken breast. I hope they
    both have improved values and that Elsa's anal glands are ok. Poor girl...that is so undignified when they do those exams and you know it hurts when they start smushing around on them. POOR ELSA!!!

Mannie....we got lots of sun here!!! We can all hang out by the catnip patch. I think we need to do KTSS for Donny and for BJ and Elsa!!! I tink Elsa's bottom is gonna hurt!!

14. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 11/26 Mannie AMPS 215, +2 232, +4 202, +6.5 237

I was wondering about the Royal Canin. Odd that it isn't in Tanya's list, but I know they have redone all the info this year, maybe that just isn't there yet. I just tried to get to the list and couldn't get there, so maybe it's being updated as , ummmm, …. as i type i guess. :? Anyway I googled it and here is the info from the site, you have to really dig to get to it. the url link won't work with this address for some reason, so just copy it and paste.

http://www.royalcanin.us/adx/aspx/adxGe ... e+RENAL+LP®+MODIFIED+(Canned).pdf

It is also in J&B's List:

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/26 Mannie AMPS 215, +2 232, +4 202, +6.5 237, +11 332

Vetty visit update: for Elsa and BJ: BW taken, results pending lab anaysis. So... we ave to wait there. Elsa's anal glands were able to be expressed, which is good: no impacted anymore, and no surgery needed at this time. She still has an issue, so it is something that I will have to keep on top of - like a vetty visit every three months to have this done again.

and for Mannie: 332 @ +11. ohmygod_smile aiyee! there is that wonderful +10/11 spike. ah Mannie... wrong was dude!

Hi Ann - thanks for the info. so its 115 then for the royal canin. No clue why I thought it was less. I will check out the info on their web site. Me too on tanya's website... well BJ will eat it, so I guess I will see if it has helped her once we get the BW back in a few days. and I never thought to look on B&J's list... silly me!

Hi Marje - well, let's hope on Mannie - the =11 is not what I had hoped to see. oh well - he always spikes then. and yes on the date - too funny huh! Thanks on the RC food. I know too on the protein comment, I do give her cooked chicken - they've received that as a treat for a long time... kind of standard food fare around here. oh yeah on Elsa... I suppose I could learn how to do it, I hear it's not hard. well maybe...

Hi Tena- yes it was! too funny huh. Well we are hoping for blues,but that +11 - oh my!

Hi Ann - Thanks!! I always can sue more :coffee: :coffee: Sure did this morning! :lol: :lol: Vetty went well, BW is pending - that should be back Tuesday. Elsa was able to have her glands expressed, which is good, as she was severely impacted last time. They were good girls! !

Hi Ella - you are too funny!!!! 69 was indeed a very good year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I so hope on the greens... but... dang +11! and yes, Mannie was very glad to see that none of teh kitty carriers had his name on it!

Hi Roni - I hope you are right, and had thought as much until that +11. :roll: well maybe he will still be with the program! Paws crossed for a good cycle tonight.

Moonie!! Cool!!!!! We are off to Tess's for some dunes sliding and lizard grillin! and then... Gracie's to romp in the catnip patch. Rusty will picks you up! See you!! I know it's 70 there, but.... come and play!! ~~ Mannie

Hey Rusty! Thanks man for getting Moonie! We need to get her out for some play. Gracie says we can stop at her place too - and romp in the catnip patch. AWESOME! See you!! ~~ Mannie

Gracie - Cool! I LUBS the catnip patch - way cool!! And yes on Donny! That would be good too. And uh yeah.... BJ and Elsa smell funny.... heeheehee on Elsa's bottom - she was mad and did not think my snicker was funny. So yeah... I gots to make that up to her...See you!~~ Mannie

16. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/26 Mannie AMPS 215, +2 232, +4 202, +6.5 237, +11 332

Come on Mannie, you are heading to a dosecrease! You need to do something right now to avoid it!

Michelle, glad to hear that the vet was able to take care of Elsa's issue (i have a hard time using the word anal gland...oh well, I said it anyway!).

17. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/26 Mannie PMPS 374

374 @ PMPS. ah Mannie.....

Hi Georgia - I think you may be right - he is headed that way for sure. Me too on Elsa's issue... same thing with the words. LOL!

18. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

good lord, i'm having issues posting to your condo!!!!

makes your date mix up look like small potatoes :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

19. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi again, Michelle & Mannie,

Mannie, you need to come back down to blue, OK?

I'm glad that the "girls" did OK at the vet's. Good luck with the Royal Canin. I think Lisa feeds it to one of her cats (for bladder stones?) and thinks it is very effective. But that might not be your issue.

Anyway, I hope you all have a restful evening with good numbers for Mannie and that KTSS can get the vetty smelly off the girls.

Ella & Rusty

20. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/26 Mannie PMPS 374, +2 325

325 @ +2 well, coming down some... :D

Hi Celi - always the perfect photo! loved it, and so true!

Hi Ella - I so agree!! Where did the blues go? thanks on the girls - I hope their BW comes back with good numbers. They seem to like the RC, so we shall see if it has made a difference. Paws crossed! The girls are currently enjoying their spa treatment... the KTSS does good work!

21. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

268 @ 4.5. back to the yellows...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.