11/25 Mannie PMPS 265, +2 240, +3.5 168, +4.5 167, +5.5 184

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (i am sure it will take that many this morning!), and Happy Furday!

11/24, Thanksgiving

11/24 RECAP:
    fed mini meals @ ps, +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: Wellness Beef and Chicken 4%, PM CYCLE: Wellness Chicken 4%
    11/24 amps 274: 26th cycle on this dose (2.50) fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC
    +2 327 fed 4% LC
    +3 fed 4% LC
    +5 236
    +7 226
    +10 346
    11/24 pmps 278: 27th cycle on this dose (2.50) fed 4% LC
    +1 272 fed 4% LC
    +2 205 fed 4% LC
    +3 176 fed 4% LC
    +4 177
    11/25 amps 275: 28th cycle on this dose (2.50) fed 4% LC
    +1 fed 4% LC

well.... yesterday we didn't make green, but we ended up with a semi-decent PM cycle. Lubs ya big guy - you did good on your road trip, dang proud of you! Now lets get back to business! How about some blues and greens today? cat_pet_icon Let's do it!

All is well in MannieLand. :D :D Mannie did very well on his road trip yesterday. My DD had a room ready for him to stay in while he was there, her cats pretty much left him alone, well sort of. We had a few hisses. :lol: :lol: He was more than elated when some of that turkey found its way to his bowl. All in all, it went well. Sure made for a late, fun but late, night though. So.... I am grateful for the kitty choir who did make sure I woke up. (Thank you BJ for those lovely claws on my shoulder too.) Good thing too, I never heard the alarm. :roll: :shock: :? We had a great test feed shoot this morning: lots of purrs and head rubs from the Nanner King! Breffis was consumed with gusto, clean plate club status maintained, the auto feeder continues to be used: I still can't believe it... still dealing with the civvie Elsa who seems to think that the feeder is for her. uh no....... Major napping in progress now, Mannie on top of the nanners. Some things just don't change. Normalcy in MannieLand. :D

Have a great day everyone! Nothing going on here today. A laid back whatever day, with a walk/trek/hike to the shore planned for alter today.

Hey everybody!!!! What a day I had yesterday! My bean took me in the CAR! It was horrible... I meowed all the way there, but she wouldn't take me back home... But it was OK I guess - I gots to hang out with the tiny human a bit, and I gots lots of Turkey! YUM!! It was so good.... I am so stuffed and so tired this morning. I think we need a chillaxin' day today. Maybe someplace around a fireplace where we can just hang out, tell stories and drink hot toddys. What'd'ya guys think? See ya soon! ~~ Mannie

2. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Re: 11/25 Mannie AMPS 275

Not a bad string of numbers for such a stressful travel day, right Manny? But now you're home, all is well on the nanner pile, so how about some blues and greens today? That's how you get the good stuff!

Sounds like a lovely day with your family Michelle. Is post-turkey recovery in full swing?

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 11/25 Mannie AMPS 275

Mannie did great on his big trip. Did he brag to the other kitties about getting to go with his beans? Have a nice Furday!
    Liz

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/25 Mannie AMPS 275, +2 268

Hey Mannie, bring the crowd to my house today. We've got a fire in the wood stove, snow on the ground, and sunshine. Perfect "Thanksgiving recovery" situation. See ya later,
    Rusty
    p.s. bring some turkey; my beans had ham :roll: for Thanksgiving!!

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

268 @ +2. ooooo! down a little, maybe that means.... blues are coming! GO MANNIE!!

Hi Liz - he did really well... but they were upset with him when he got home: tell tale signs of turkey breath.... :lol: :lol:

Hi Linda - He did OK - he was so hyper, for him, so I think he did well overall. didn't dive, didn't skyrocket either. so now we work on today... hope you are right: back to the blues, maybe some greens! And thanks - we had a nice time - always good to get everyone together. recovery is in full swing! :cool:

RUSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! We are on our way, once I round everybody up - they are on turkey overload. HAM???? What is that????? dude! I will bring you your very own turkey... I AM SO STOKED! Fire, and snow WOOT!!! ~~ Mannie

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle, I agree with not too bad of numbers for a car trip. And Mannie, you even had your own room, too, and turkey. It wouldn't be breffifs without Elsa trying to get at Mannie's fuds :lol: . I hope you get a nice hike in today, and I'll try for a walk.

Hi Mannie, I have some extra turkey leftovers, so I can bring along to Rusty's. Do you have extra fleece? I'll be waitin by the curb, thanks, Mags

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/25 Mannie AMPS 275, +2 268, +5 170

170 @ +5. SWEET! we made blue!!

Hi Ann - yep - it went well for Mannie. He would have rather been home, but he made the best of it. And yes... I know on Elsa... what a pain!! I hope you get in your walk. I just came back from the shore - a gorgeous day here, cold, but sunny. :D

Maggie - that is so cool!! We need some - poor Rusty didn't get any turkey... See you at the curb, and yupp! Got extra fleece! See you there, at the curb, I am on my way, hot toddy's in the thermos. ~~ Mannie

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/25 Mannie AMPS 275, +2 268, +5 170, +7 173

173 @ +7. YAY! Still blue... nice surf maybe!

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/25 Mannie AMPS 275, +2 268, +5 170, +7 173, +11 294

294 @ +11. oh my... there is that +10/11 spike he does, but a little more than I'd care to see. Mannie.... that is what dosecreases are made of... down you go!

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Mannie lets head back to blues tonight :smile:

11. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/25 Mannie PMPS 265

265 @ PMPS. well... hoping for a good cycle tonight. Right Mannie?

H Celi - that would be my boy! Great picture!

13. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

I hope his majesty will come down from there. Interesting that he is doing the drop after 11. I'm glad you are following his dance. All crossed for some nice numbers for Mr. Nanner King.

14. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Thanks Barbara -I hope so too. Looking for good things tonight. yep on the drop after +10/11 - he usually does that, always has, for the most part.

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/25 Mannie PMPS 265, +2 240

240 @ +2. yay - down some! :D

16. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 11/25 Mannie PMPS 265, +2 240

Nice drop into blue today...time to do it again, Mannie!!!

SOunds like it was a lovely day and the Nanner King complied and travelled well although loudly!!! And he got to see DGS!!! So glad you got to go.

Thanks for dropping in today and giving us your thoughts. FD = complex, eh??? Hope the wake up scratches are healing!!!

Mannie....HAM???? And you gots TURKEY??? We didn't get any turkey!!! Tobes is excited to go to Auntie Ellabeans....we're waiting. Oh....and sorry about that crazy car ride!!

17. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Re: 11/25 Mannie PMPS 265, +2 240, +3.5 168

He's off. Be careful what you wish for. GO MANNIE.

18. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

168 @ 3.5. YAY!!! We made blue - well done Mannie!

Hi Barbara - isn't that the truth! He's GOING!

Hi Marje - That he did - we are back to the blues... :D and yes, e did well yesterday, a little hyper, but all in all it was good. And yes he did. It was funny - when Dgs saw him it was all of a sudden all grins. It was kinda cute. and yep - all healed up, well sort of!

Hey Gracie - YUPP!!!! I gots LOTS of turkey. It was soooooooooooooooooooo good! ok.... fun ties at Rusty's!! He is soooooo lucky - he has the bestest fire stove thingie... and uh thanks about the car ride... it was kinda freaky, ya know? ~~ Mannie

19. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice +3 tonight, Mannie! Ya did good!!

Thanks for coming over with the gang to see Rusty. He's still eating the turkey!

Ni ni,

Ella & Rusty

20. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/25 Mannie PMPS 265, +2 240, +3.5 168, +4.5 167

167 @ +4.5, well - looks like we will have a blue surf. Not too bad... :D :D

Hi Ella - he did! It is good to see the blue. :D Too fun on the turkey! :lol: :lol:

21. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/25 Mannie PMPS 265, +2 240, +3.5 168, +4.5 167, +5.5

185 @ +5.5. and up we go... uh Mannie? level out some, OK?

22. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 11/25 Mannie PMPS 265, +2 240, +3.5 168, +4.5 167

Michelle--Here I am--I could swear I posted to you?? But anyway, Glad you had a good trip to DD's house--
    Moonie went to vet Tues. nite and thought she was going back to Conn!!! She was happy when it was only 15 min..
    Can you believe she wouldnt eat dark meat???? What a princess!
    Mannie looks pretty nice in blue tonite--Maybe you could get some sleep?
    I havent slept good since Moonie's dx I-) I-) I-) I-) I-) --One of these days!! I do nap in the evening in front of the TV! Works for me!--Have a good night--Big Hugs & Love from us!

Mannie, We has a elkectric fireplace that is very warm--I likes it & you could too & we has big big windows & can see all the birdies & cats in our yard dere--You could come over anytime-it's pretty cozy!! bring the gang! Hugs & Lubs from Moonie! ;-)

23. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 11/25 Mannie PMPS 265, +2 240, +3.5 168, +4.5 167, +5.5

Nice blues!!!!!

Ni Ni.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.