11/24 Moonie AMPS 163,+4~65,+5~80 PMPS 134,+3.5~89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! Please see Moonie's photo that CD kindly posted at the end of yesterday's condo-Took it tuesday--best pix of her ever! She is feeling well & ate last night, had good breffis this am!
    We have so much to be thankful for, but we do miss our dear Copper (GA) but we know he is here in spirit.
    Going to our Cousins & bringing the broccoli pie(will be gone by end of meal :lol: ) and sweet potato pie...
    They are about 45 min from here out on Long Island--and have about 20 cats between the outdoor cats & indoor plus 3 dogs!! I am always happy there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will be stopping by here just to check that all is well a few times today, as our dinner is from 3pm & will be back by Moonie's PMPS.
    I am especially Thankful for you, my Lantus Land, that has kept Moonie & I going all these years...The kindness, tha concern, devotion, and love, cannot be found anywhere, and especially the Understanding.
    We could not have made it with out you...
    So have a besautiful day-Hugs & Love from us--
    May all ailing kitties & beans be well!
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57106

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/24 Moonie AMPS 163-Happy Thanksgiv.

Dear Roni,
    We feel exactly the same way: our LL family is the best. And even better because you are in it. We wish you and Brad, and that gorgeous Moonie (fabulous pic!) a lovely Thanksgiving. Enjoy the party at your cousin's.

BIG HUGS,

Ella, Edward, and Rusty

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

You are welcome and thank you, Roni, for all your support and encouragement. It means the world to us. Have a great day with all the cats. Will everyone have a lap? :lol: :lol:
    Liz

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving! Drive safely and enjoy your family, and all their cats! :lol:

[​IMG]

5. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Moonie - u looks so bootiful tuday! I saw your picture yesterday - you sure are a pretty girl.

Roni, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I'm thankful for the wonderful care you give to Moonie AND for all the things I learn from your daily reports. I'm also thankful for your visits to our condo, makes me smile a big smile.

BIG hugs,

6. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Roni and Moonie ((((hugs)))) hope Moonie is feeling better today

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Roni & Moonie, and I love the pic of the adorable Moonie in yesterday's condo. Thanks for all your visits and support and friendship. We both love you and Moonie.

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear Moonie is feeling better - what a wonderful way to celebrate Thanksgiving!

Have a wonderful day!!!

9. Roni and Moonie

Re: 11/24 Moonie AMPS 163,+4~65-Happy Thanksgiv.

She is dropping to green on a very skinny 0.5U, like she has been getting the days she was sick..She is eating great, so I just gave her some temptations to keep her on the surfboard--Never a dull moment from Moonie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

Princess Moonie is gorgeous!!!! She does look very regal. Leo saw the picture and said "meeeeeeeeeow!" :lol:

Enjoy your dinner and all the kitties and puppies!

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Oohh, Moonie, you get to have Tempations today? A special treat for Thanksgiving! If there wasn't so much snow here, I'd come down to have Thanksgiving Dinner with you, and I'd bring my FF Turkey & Giblets. But there's lots of snow and I'm going to have to eat my dinner by myself. Wish you were here!!
    Lubs,
    Rusty

12. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hope you enjoy your day with family. Moonie's pictures yesterday was great. She looks wonderful. Her coat is so shiny. Safe travels today, back to the kitchen for me before I head to the barn.

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy thanksgiving!!!! And look at Moonie go! what a nice cycle today. I am so glad that her vetty trip went well. great news!!

enjoy your day Roni!

14. Linda for Weezer

Linda for Weezer Well-Known Member

Moonie is looking great! Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner in kittyville!

15. Roni and Moonie

Moonie had a great Day today!! Look at these numbers! We had a great Thanksgiving & came home & fell fast asleep~~~L-tryptophan does that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    She is eating less, but her numbers are lower...All here is well--Have a beautiful night,
    have good dreams, sweet sleepus & good health..and may everyone have a pleasant Ni Ni!
    Hugs & love from us!

16. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving and what a lovely day for Moonie!!!! So glad she is feeling better. Hope you had a great day with your family.

Oh Roni...we all love you, too!! You are such a wonderful, upbeat, supportive friend and such an amazing part of our LL family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.