12-31 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 101 - .3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=386

Awww, our green streak is over, but this is sooo very close to green, we're not gonna complain!

WCR: Whatever was in the timed feeder was gone. I'm going to assume that Spot ate the fudz since he did not wake me up with those sweet kitty kisses. He was his usual furry and purry self this morning. Ate all of his breffus, got his shot, and is now walking around the living room, looking for any crumbs that may be there...has figured out there isn't any and is now heading towards the tree and now is getting his bath.

Have a wonderful New Years Eve Day, Lantus Land. We have a blanket of fresh snow on the ground and it is still snowing these large flakes...it's coming down quite fast...wonder how much we're gonna get. Thank goodness I don't have to go to tbp today..I get to stay at home and clean, but have to run out to do some errands later. Be careful out there!!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Spot still looks good in blue!
    Happy New Year's Deb!

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

He's just settling in to his new dose.

Have a good New Years Eve snowy day off!

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey Deb & Spot--Sending Happy New Year's wishes for a happy healthy year for you & yours..Spot is doing great, couldnt ask for more!! HUGS!!

5. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Haven't been around for a few days but glad to see how well Spot is doing :) And today is so close to green - think it will come :) happy New Year !

6. Deb & Spot

Re: 12-31 Deb's Spot AM +4.5 ~ 50

:shock: with the lower dose I wasn't really expecting this so early in the cycle!! But it is the New Blue Moon soon (chuckle..say that fast 6 times) and Spot is a white kitty.
    He's eating a little of "By Nature" 95% Chicken and Chicken Liver, No wheat, No Corn, No Soy fudz that his grammie bean bought for him for Christmas. I'm thinking that is pretty decent fudz, low in carbs and good for him.

7. Deb & Spot

Re: 12-31 Deb's Spot AM +5.5 ~ 63

nice bump up...Spot was yelling and yelling at me...wanted to eat...gave him just a little bit of his regular food, but the lil bugger stuck his nose up at it...he wanted what he had earlier!!

8. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Happy new year Deb, great greens :D

9. Deb & Spot

Re: 12-31 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 115 - .3

Not sure if this is Full Blue Moon wonkieness, a bounce from that 50 earlier, high because of the Christmas Gift snackus I gave him earlier (the by Nature 95% chicken and chicken liver w/ no corn, wheat, soy), or if the shed emptied out a little and the .3u isn't holding, since this is the second blue preshot in a row. Will leave it at this dose a few more cycles and if it doesn't look any better, take him back up to the 4.

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

moon wonkiness or high before the break or ???? Could be anything. I agree to hold on to the dose for right now.

11. Deb & Spot

Re: 12-31 Deb's Spot PM +4 ~ 67

not bad. He's looking at me like...where's my fudz...Sorry to disappoint him right now, but it's not nini time yet...Gotta wait until the ball drops then we can go to bed.

12. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope the dose holds for Spot. He is looking good. Happy New Year to you and your family.

13. Deb & Spot

Re: 12-31 Deb's Spot pm +6.5 ~ 64

going to go to bed now...Spot is pacing around here...wants his nini snack (he did get one earlier, but it was out in the kitchen since we really weren't going nini at the time, and that, to him, was NOT the nini snack). Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years celebration...I certainly did...quiet and peaceful, me and my furries, with Happy New Years greeting called in by friends and family.
    Well, guess I best go...got civvie Ralph pacing now...Oh how they are routine oriented.

14. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Deb & Spot! :)

Sasha and Sweetie love the By Nature fuds too. Iz good stuff. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.