2/5 Jan and Buddy PMPS 506 +1.5 496 +3 466

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan and Buddy, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy +11 120 Dosing Advice

Yup test when you get out of the shower and let's see if he is rising, dropping or surfing. Looks like his nadir is occuring somewhere between +11 and +14 (2 hours after the next shot) if we can assume the he doesn't have any lower numbers while you are at work. You shot the full dose on that 144 the other night and it went very nicely! That was good information to get. Can you get a lunch time test in? Or how long will you be away today (from +? to +?) If we have to BCS it I wouldn't rather it be a CS dose (leaving out the big) or you will come home to reds again. How comfortable do you feel. You can always leave him with MC or HC to level him out.

3. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy +11 120 Dosing Advice +11.40 117

I don't know I hate this. Let me go feed the other baby's and then retest him. BRB

4. Monique & Spooky

And get some :coffee: looks like he's surfing.

5. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

OK he is coming up 129@ +12

It's time for his shot!

6. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

I might be able to come home @ +6.5 but not for sure!!
    DH is here can give food.

7. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

What a good kitty! He lets his number rise just in time for you to give him his shot.

I don't have dose advice for you, but wanted to say this looks like great progress for Buddy!

8. Monique & Spooky

Ok he is starting to rise, you shot the full dose on a 140 the other night (but you were home to test) he didn't go to low and had a nice surf (you probably didn't need to feed him HC then) how comfortable do you feel? I would feel best if there could be at least 1 test mid cycle, not just for safety but for the purpose of getting information to see where his evening preshot is coming from. If you shoot a BCS dose your going to be back on that patternpattern every few days, If you want shoot a little less (at least 1/2)

9. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Look at Buddy back in the blue again!

It looks like the 7units is his happy dose :)

10. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Just tested 110!!!
    I don't feel comfortable shooting this low, can I just keep waiting get ready for work and check again, or should I give a little food

11. Monique & Spooky

Na, what's he doing......... Surfing. I assume he hasn't eaten yet....How long can you wait? Looking at the other day he had 129 at +11.5 then 144 at PMPS you shot the whole 7U and at +1 he dropped to 119 then +2 to 100 this was NOT the action of the shot (onset is a few hours after injection) so he was surfing/dropping when you shot that dose. Remeber the lower you shoot the flatter the curve.

12. Monique & Spooky

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy +11 120 110@ +12.15min

You can keep stalling an waiting for rise, but you shouldn't feed (unless he chews you leg off :lol: ) As soon as you shoot feed him whatever is appropriate for the number and the dose. If he's higher then LC (normal food) If you shoot a higher dose and he has low numbers you can HC him to stop the dropping and buffer the onset.

13. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

I'm going to go finish getting ready for work, retest in about 15-30 min. so PLEASE stick around.

14. Monique & Spooky

Hey 15 minutes is plenty of time for me to run out for a smoke ! :shock:

15. Monique & Spooky

Let me explain my thinking here.......What we are looking for is that he starts rising, that means the last dose of Lantus is winding down and he will keep rising for a few hours after you shoot until the new shot begins working. We want to know he is rising because of lack of insulin and not because he has food in him.

Just like using R to lower a high preshot number quickly down to something "nicer" for the Lantus to begin working at is what I want to do in reverse by using a HC food. Once he is rising on his own and you can shoot the Lantus he will keep rising (even if slowly) until the Lantus kicks in. By feeding after you shoot a HC breakfast it will bring him up quicker and higher before the onset so essentially it is like shooting a high blue or yellow PS. If Buddy is able to feed himself to manage his curve during the day he should be fine. And DH can keep an eye on him and feed him when he asks for it.

16. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

He is at 104@ +12.45min!!!!!!!!!!!
    He keeps going down.

Why do you guys say that when there low do have food out to bring them back up??? So can't I fed to bring him back up???

What to do?????

17. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy AMPS 101

He keeps going down, what should I do??????

18. Monique & Spooky

Food will raise the BG, so AFTER you have given insulin and leave the house you want to make sure he has access to food. When the BG drops it signals hormones in the brain the tell us to eat something, so when he feels he is dropping he will intinctively be able to eat. However when deciding to give insulin and at what dose you want to see a number that is true BG and not one that is falsely raised due to the insulin wearing off and the carbs from food being emptied into the blood. You want to make sure that the increasing numbers you are measuring are due to a lack of insulin not due to carbs that have been dumped in and just not scooped up by available insulin yet.

Once you have confimed that he is rising (on his own, without food) you can give insulin and then give food so that 1. he needs to eat and 2. the insulin has something to do (collect glucose from the food).

It looks like he is sort of surfing here, the numbers are great (except that we want to shoot) :mrgreen: These would be fantastic if it were +6 or +8. If you have to leave soon I guess you will have to shoot a reduced dose. It worked out ok the other day he didn't loose to much ground, same thing here reduced dose plus late shot= bigger reduction so when you get home if he is high up again you can shoot on schedule (earlier) and it works like an increased dose.

19. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hey Jan,

Sorry the boy is driving you crazy this morning. You're going to have to do what you're comfortable with. However, I agree with Monique...I think you could safely shoot your full dose. However, I would feed him HC for breakfast and make sure that DH feeds him a nice lunch.

ETA:
    I also want to add that I never did the retest/stall game...I simply didn't have the time to do it in the morning. It always worked out for me, but there seems to be much more emphasis on the stall/rising number lately (or, I might have just ignored it when Boo was on insulin).

If you shoot the reduced dose, I would probably shoot 5 u.

And last, but not least, you did a great job the other night! You want to shoot those low numbers every chance you get so you have data available for mornings like this.

20. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Monique I love you, but I'm not getting half of what your saying right now, what should I do??????

21. Monique & Spooky

Jan LOL!! ohmygod_smile

You want me to tell you what YOU should do.......ok Kinda like what we did the other day. First run around in circles screaming and pulling your hair, then take a breath and calm down.....Now shoot a reduced dose (the other day we did 1U) I think you could go a little bigger on that at least 2U (I would do 3U) you choose then feed him a nice breakfast, kiss him on his little head and kiss DH and tell him to keep an eye on him and feed him a nice lunch. Then go to work come home as sson as you can and test him, and try and have a good day it's FRIDAY!

22. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Shoot a full dose at 101, am I understanding that right. Then feed HC for breakfast??

23. Monique & Spooky

If you want......I said you could shoot a reduced dose and feed a nice breakfast of normal food (no HC)

24. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Jan - you're pretty scared right now. Shoot the reduced dose...personally, I would do 5 u; Carolyn told you to do 1/2 doses for reduced (i.e. 3.5 u); Monique recommended 3 u. Pick one and shoot - it will be fine. :D

25. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

He keeps going down, 91 now nailbite_smile nailbite_smile

OK I'm going to feed LC shoot 5.0unitsL, How does that sound??? DH will be gone for a little bit this am, but will be back to feed at +4.4 +5, should he just give LC???

26. Monique & Spooky

Yup something in the way of 3-5U and feed him some MC or hc FOR BREAKFAST; THEN LET dh FEED HIM SOME mc AT LUNCH: Sorry caps on.....if you can get lunch test would be good if not suprise when you gat home.

27. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Do what Monique says. :mrgreen:
    I'm going to have to leave you and start working.

28. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

OK doing 5.o

THANK GUYS sorry I'm so rattled.
    I DO appreciate YOU ALL
    Jan

29. Monique & Spooky

Go ahead and feed him some HC or something that will bring him up a bit before the insulin starts working, and let DH feed him some more HC at lunch, that should keep him surfing along (in what color I don't know.....blue, yellow?) A test sometime before PMPS would be really nice to tell us why his PMPS is what it is. If it's High we want to know is it because of the stalling and reduced dose (meaning he just kept rising all day) or is it a bounce because he did have some low blues (other than now) or even green which made his liver panic and spit glucose. Anyway he keeps interesting, and I hope he does this again on the weekend when you are home to do some experimenting!!!!

30. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Monique,
    Well your saying sure fits me this am, I am over flowing with crazy!!! :roll: :lol:

I gave him LC for breakfast, but I couldn't make myself shoot anymore than 3.5u Lantus. I know I'm a big baby, I was just to scared. nailbite_smile I'm still worried about what he's going to do. I will go home at lunch (+6.5) to check him. DH will be able to give him food around +4. Course I'm really no good here at work!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks again everyone
    (Heather :YMHUG: )

31. Monique & Spooky

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy AMPS 110(late) +1 101 +1.15min 91 +1.5 85

That's ok, he did fine the other day when we gave him just 1U probably a little high but he came right back around when you went went back to the regular dose. I think the 7U is doing nice things for him and hope that he gets more of these low numbers when it's weekend and we can "see" what is really going on. The other night he did really well on theat 140 PMPS with the whole dose, more of those and we can be more confident when they happen. It's all about knowing what to expect (of course they are cats so who knows!). You need to teach that DH how to test! He could be gathering so much useful data! Men love things that use batteries and beep and stuff (I tried using that on my Ex to get him to vacuum :lol: ) Show him how cool that meter is! Just let Buddy have some snacks today to keep him hanging, hopefully he will surf in the greens for a while. Guess he found some unused insulin this morning and used it for himself before the AB's got it. Of course the chances are that when you shoot insulin now his body will respond with increased AB's and destroy it :sad: but he's in good numbers right now so we'll take them as long as we can get them.

32. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

My DH is really a good guy, and he helps me alot, but I just can't talk him into learning how to test. I know some people think that is probably selfish of him, but "it is what it is".
    I can't force him to do something he is not comfortable with :YMSIGH:
    He helps in many other ways.

Are you going to be around at +7 or after??
    I will post the number around then.
    Thanks Jan

33. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Ohh this is great news, I'm SO sorry I wasn't here to see this. Jan you know that IAA is a temporary condition right? I am starting to wonder if it's breaking! You're gonna have to do this stuff by trial and error because there is no proven path here. So what you do is shoot a reduced dose and pray it doesn't undo what you've done so that you have data. You did good! NOW..

I wish your DH wanted to learn to test.. maybe you can buy him a present and bribe him?? LOL

Alright looking forward to seeing how this reduced dose works today and wondering where he'll be tonight.

In my mind, I am starting to wonder if we have a dose reduction coming. We do not know how low he would have gone the other night without intervening with HC food and we gave him a lot. I hope that he will go and do this again this weekend (if you are home) so that we will be able to see just how low he can go. Buddy does not seem to have a very strong liver response (rebound) does he? *Most* cats would have responded to the lower preshots by going UP the other night, not down. While we love to see what he is doing, we don't love to see it when you need to go to work or bed because we don't have any prior pattern for him.

Are you ready, if he does it again this weekend, to abandon the plan to intervene on the way down and just feed his lows?

34. Monique & Spooky

depends on when +7 is? how many hours from now? It is 5:30 PM here and I am going to have a warm bath (I'm freezing as usual :roll: ) and make some dinner. My daughter is with her Oma & Opa this weekend so I don't have to get her in bed. then I'm gonna watch some tube. I can check back here before bed, but at bedtime I have to turn puter off because it's in my bedroom and I can't sleep when it is running. I usually fall asleep in front of the Tv at 10PM and then wake up at 11 or 12 and go to bed. So if +7 is less than 6 hours away I might catch it. :cool:

35. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Monique,
    No worries, I keep forgetting the time difference. You can see the number any time. Enjoy your "Monique Time"!!!
    Have a good night.
    Jan

Carolyn,
    I'm ready to do whatever as long as someone is around to guide me in the right direction!! Only thing I feel bad about is his poor ears, there so sore.
    I kinda new it was temporary, but I thought that meant after like a long time of doing this.
    A decrease might be interesting??? I'm going home at lunch so will post a number in about 2 1/2 hours.
    Jan

36. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

In other words, Pokefest at Jan's this weekend :lol:
    The Buddy Reveal!

37. Monique & Spooky

There is no known time frame, it can go on a long time or it can dissapperear as quickly as it showed up. Some people have allergies just a few times and then never again to the same things, some have them lifelong, and other after years of problems one day are allergy free. Kinda of the same thing here, at some point the body stops fighting the "invader" and things go back to normal, then Buddy is just a typical diabetic who needs insulin in "normal" doses until his pancreas is healed, that can happen in weeks, months or even over a year.

I wish the IAA test wasn't so difficult and expensive (???) My doc checks my levels of antibodies frequently, some of them correlate to how active my disease is. If testing antibodies routinely were a possibility we could get an idea how the levels change in relation to the doses of insulin and the healing process. God I wish I still access to a full lab!

38. Carolyn and Spot

No decrease yet, we gotta wait til he shows he really needs it or you'll be playing catchup and INcreasing to try to get him back. I know this is scary, but he needs this or the IAA will not only not be defeated, it will get worse. Something to think about for you: IAA is not a well known issue in kitties. Your data is going to help future cats, and you will be able to use your experience to show another IAA mama what to do, and calm HER fears one day. ;-)

The ears: should not be sore. Can you tell me if:
    1. you are firmly compressing his ear in a tissue for several seconds to stop the bleeding under the skin
    2. how are you lancing? the pen is known to cause irritation if the setting is incorrect
    3. are his ears really thin?
    4. exactly where on the ear are you getting blood?
    5. what gauge lancet are you using?
    6. does it take several pokes to get blood, or do you get it on the first try?
    7. MOST IMPORTANT: cat psychology. If you feel bad, nervous, guilty, the cat will ACT pitiful.. could all be a show for you

39. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

You know that reminds me I asked a question the other day and I don't know if it was ever answered.
    Question: I think Buddy's number for IAA was a 72, so lets say thats high, so does that mean that a number of 45 mean its less problematic or a number is a number?? Don't know if that sounded right??
    If anybody already answered this please send me the link.
    Thanks Jan

40. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Carolyn,
    You mentioned all that the other day.
    Yes I'm compressing
    I do use a lancet, when I first started I free hand, but the lancets seems easier.
    I don't think his ears are to thin??
    I try the sweet area and try to move around the whole ear.
    If his ear is on the cold side it takes more pokes, if its warm it takes once. So I try to warm it up, but doing the rice sock in the middle of the night is hard cause I don't want to wake the other baby's up!!! LOL
    I use antiboiotic oinment to help it bead up, and I use Neosporin cream/pain at the end of the day if I know there isn't going to be any testing for awhile. Could either one of those get in the bloodstream and effect BG??

41. Carolyn and Spot

Ok if you can't do the rice sock, try vigorously rubbing his ears for a couple minutes to get the blood flowing. I do that on all my cats in lieu of the rice sock. I give my kitties a full face massage/scritch while I'm at it. By the time I'm done doing that for a couple minutes, they are in full purr and blood is moving around LOL

Your sweet spot may not be the same as that pic. I have different sweet spots for all my tested cats, past and present. Spot was on the inside of his ear, smack dab in the middle above the fold. Oscar was outer ear, very top at the tip, he had paper-thin ears and bruised easily so I had to be careful with him and poke him on 45 degree angle. Leo is halfway down the outside edge of the outside of his ear. Roxanne is about 1/3 the way down, outside edge outer ear. Niko, very tip, inside ear. Milo, the diabetic I am kittysitting, is outside edge of his outer ear, about 1/2" above the base of his ear. His owner does the inside of his ear, but I missed twice and went looking for another location.

I can not stress enough the pressing firmly for several seconds part.. I do it for a minimum of 30 seconds, depending on how much of a bleeder my poke was. Sometimes I hit a gusher and will hold it up to 2 mins. That's a great time to spend scritching and reminding them that I think they are the most fabulous cat I have ever met LOL

Neosporin doesn't affect bg's, don't worry about that. Not sure about the antibiotic ointment, but I really doubt it. I don't use any creams or ointments at all because I get a good bead with the lancets I use which brings me to:

Lancet gauge. MUST be a lower number. The higher the number, the smaller the point, which means the less blood you're gonna get. I use 28 gauge and sometimes even 26 gauge if the store I'm at doesn't have anything else. I do not use anything higher than 30 and I only use 30 if I'm out of everything else.

42. Carolyn and Spot

I'm going to start this ramble off by saying:

I don't know. And I haven't really looked on google yet, but I will.

I would expect, however, that it's only an indicator that the antibodies are present. For instance, in acromegaly, which is not IAA by any means, a high result means nothing as to the severity of the progression of the tumor. All it means is the test was done at a time that the tumor was very active, versus less active. If I went and got Leo tested right now, I expect his result to be high. That is because I can tell with his bg numbers climbing that we are entering a more active phase. 2 months ago, it would have been much lower because his numbers were lower and I was using a lower dose to successfully combat the hormone interference. So my UNeducated guess would be that it was only an indicator as to the activity of the antibodies, and means nothing as to when your treatment will be successful. However, I will go look it up lol -- it sucks because there's not a lot out there that I can understand, and there's even less out there for cats with IAA. I have to bring a medical dictionary to every site I have found on it so far :mrgreen:

43. Monique & Spooky

I don't know right off what the normal ranges for cats IAA are, but The IAA test is used in humans as well. It can be used for several reasons. It can be used to diagnose early Typ I DM or determine if a child with a gentic family predisposition is likely to develop IDDM. It can be used to "catch" someone who is having bouts of hypoglycemia and the doctor suspects that they are cousing it themselves by injecting insulin. (Everyone will develop some antibodys to injected insulin) so if the level is more than minimal it means the peopson has been exposed to injected insulin and has likely caused the hypoglycemia episodes themself. It can also be used to evaluate a suspected insulin resistance (this is what Buddy is showing) I don't know that the level is closely related to how much resistance there is, because these levels can rise and fall in repsonse to the amount of insulin given etc. For most antibody tests there is a only a minimum level and anything above that is considered positive.

Let's say the minimum is 10 (everyone who recieves insulin will have some antibodies but usually less than 10)
    Over 10 is considered positive for insulin resistance
    Is a person who has a level 12 at the time of the test less resisant than someone who has 50? maybe.....but a that test is only 1 number at one second in time and is influenced by alot of factors. So it could be that 2 hours later Patient A is at 35 and Patient B is down to 15. But at levels above 10 a person would be considered IAA positive and most will always have numbers above 10 or higher as long as they remain positve.

One of my Antibodies doesn't relate to the disaease activity. It is solely for diagnotic purposes. It is given as a proprtion

ANA is found in all persons at a level of less than 1:40 (this means negative and the disease Lupus is highly unlikely)

a level of 1:80 is considered a positive result but unsupportive of a Lupus Dx (patients with other autoimmune diseases or a relative with Lupus or persons over age 65 often have levels this high)

a level of 1:160 is consistant with an autoimmune disease Lupus is possible but not definate

1 level of greater than 1:320 is supportive of a Lupus Dx when other symptoms and tests support the Dx (levels this high are rarely seen in persons without Lupus)

I have often had levels >1:1280 (thats 5 times the normal limit) and I was symptom free and feeling great, other times at levels in the 1:320 range I was quite sick. But since having this disease I have never been below the 3x normal range.

Other antibodoes do seem to coorelate with activity and can be used to determine if a persons symptoms are caused by a disease flare or something else like an infection etc. Higher levels mean more disease activity.

For the most part these AB test are purely diagnostic and not practical for making Tx dicisions.

44. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy AMPS 110(late) +6.5 268

WOW!!!!!!!!
    Thanks

45. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

You all were right, not to worry!!! I drove home in the rain to check Buddy and he is just fine. In fact his number is lower than I thought it might be.
    I can't get into my SS from work anymore, so I will only be able to post numbers in dailey post from work. Who knows they may even block this site at some point.
    Anyway look for me with an PMPS number later.
    Keep your eyes on at that time please!!
    Thank You again all!!

46. Carolyn and Spot

Re: +6.5 268

I don't think you're gonna have any questions come PMPS judging by that number ;-)

47. Monique & Spooky

Hmmm..... If he's even higher at PMPS time I guess you can shoot on your normal schedule, it will also work like a little increase. Glad he's safe, but discouraged that he's rising so mcuh :? Sorry Jan, I'm hoping you have a very exciting weekend, would be nice for Buddy to give us lot's of experience while your around to learn from it. So I'm starting to see cross eyed it's only 9:30 PM but my meds are kicking in my brain is tired. Gonna go watch a little TV and check my eye lids for cracks :razz: This is really embarrassing, but sometimes when I fall asleep in front of the TV I wake myself with a snort (snoring or something) really weird. :roll:

48. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

.Carolyn,
    As Monique suggested if he is the same number as now or higher can I shoot at my regular time. Was 1 hour late this morning?? My normal time is 5:00pm
    Jan

49. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Monique

I've found your real picture!!!!! (And I am so, so kidding, but this was the most obnoxious one I could find).

Attached Files:

50. Carolyn and Spot

Normally, I would never recommend a full hour early, but this is not a normal situation, and not a normal diabetic kitty :) As Jojo says, a schedule change is a dose change, but in this case, you are about to be home for two days and I'd love for you to be able to get that data when he goes low. In hopes of forcing a quicker return to these numbers, I'd say go ahead. :)

51. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy AMPS +11 508

Monique,
    Is that what you look like?? You are so cute!!!! I love it!!! ILMAO

52. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

I guess Buddy wanted to do his part for today by wearing "red"!!!!!
    Well its a good cause.
    Be back at PMPS

53. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Jan, remember you can shoot at +11 tonight to get you back on schedule (especially, considering this number!).

54. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

i agree with heather... shoot this! shooting now will put you back on schedule, right? :D

55. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy AMPS

I think I TOTALLY screwed up. I thought it meant to shoot at my regular schedule which is 5:00pm

Wouldn't +11 from my late shot of 6:00 am be 5:00pm???? Sorry I just get SOOOOO mad at myself when I don't understand these numbers!!!! cat(2)_steam cat(2)_steam :evil:
    He is so high, I'm probably going to have to start all over again. So what time (please give me in hours, California) would I shoot in the morning???????

Wait I think I am right, I just looked at the time you guys posted and I think it was 5:11 and you said to shoot.
    Am I totally losing it??????????????

56. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

they were suggesting that you shoot at your regular time (which is 5:00, right?). Yes that would be 11 hours after the AM shot, but when he's in the 500's it's ok to shoot an hour early.

By the way, NICE morning! Too bad it had to end in black, but Buddy won't stay high for long. He's doing so great now! And you haven't messed up, no way.

What time did you shoot tonight?

57. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Libby, I'm going to bed very long night and day, but if you can answer please and I will look before shot in the morning.

I shot 7.0L at 5:00pm California time.
    So could you please tell me what time I would shoot tomorrow morning in hours. Wouldn't I shoot at my regular 12 hours from tonight, making it 5:00am tomorrow??
    Yes he is doing good, what is your opinion on how its going with being an IAA kitty??
    Thanks
    Jan

58. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy AMPS +11 508 Libby?

shoot at 5am tomorrow. I hope he'll let you shoot on time!

I think Buddy is doing great, he's getting a good bit of blue and green without R. You're learning a lot too, would you have ever thought you should shoot that low and go to work?

59. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 2/5 Jan and Buddy PMPS 506 +1.5 496 +3 466 Libby?

Never!!! :lol:
    You think with this high number he could go that low again by morning???

60. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Wow - this was quite a workout - to read I mean - kidding - I am so glad that you had Monique and Heather and th gang to help you out jan - you did a great job - silly little creatures sure keep us on our toes. Great job :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.