OTJ PARTY FOR S'MORES TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

[youtube]dE8IgFZU_Bc[/youtube]

CONGRATULATIONS S'MORES AND SAM!!!

190 LL KITTIES OTJ SINCE FEBRUARY 2008
    :D Pelusa :D Raja :D Bruce :D Scruffy :D Noisy :D Cyrano :D Chuck :D Cosmo :D Tobias :D Flamie :D Thomas :D Brutus :D Abby :D Alex :D Lexie :D Tom :D Smokie :D Friday :D Chloe :D Calliope :D Natasha :D Gracie :D Alex :D Shadow :D Grover :D Fluffy :D Mary :D Rocket :D Petie :D Harley :D Karre :D Venice :D Butcher :D BigMac* :D Ti-Mi :D Zoe :D Devo :D Tuxedo :D Pumpkin :D Oscar :D Morrie :D Olivia :D Fuzzy :D Riggs :D Cobra :D Chip :D Rosco :D Emo :D Jake :D Peepee :D Nosey :D Lucy :D Kato :D Tom :D Rascal :D Cream :D Chico :D Casper :D Maui :D Crash :D Blackjack :D Joey :D Arlene :D Tom :D Kahuna :D Big Boy :D Mika :D Buster :D Grey Boy :D Smokie :D Spooky :D Cruiser :D Sparky :D Miss Kitty :D Raistlin :D Boo :D Seamus :D Marco :D Tizon :D Scar :D Alex* :D Black Kitty :D Guinness :D Beethoven :D Jesse :D Moon :D Barry :D Beeker :D Raja :D Nefeli :D Rocky :D Tummy :D Callie :D Milo :D Grace :D Matty :D Porky :D Scruffy :D Luna :D MEL :D Tommy :D Indy :D Jasper :D Velcro :D Max :D Maximus :D Mally :D Dillan :D Webber :D Sami :D Basil :D Quincy :D Tasha :D Spot :D Donovan :D Smokey :D Max :D Hank :D Jasmine :D Boomer :D Kitty :D Max :D Baby :D Scrabble :D Tugger :D Jake :D Pedro :D Supermax :D Jezebel :D Nay :D Vesta :D Tuffy :D Magnolia :D Ducky :D Maggie :D Six :D Heart :D Trey :D Milo :D Lily :D Bandit :D Yoda :D Johnny :D Weeble :D Achilles :D Muffin :D Trouble :D Savannah :D Sue :D Esmeralda :D Skipper :D Bid :D Gimli :D Mowgli :D Shadow :D Frip :D Tinkerbell :D Cinnamon :D Austin :D Morpheus :D Haley :D Khan :D Leonard :D Mocha Jo Latte :D Julius :D Gracie D :D Simba :D Binks :D Choco :D Daniel :D Noxin :D Tasha :D Kushi :D Java :D Yemala :D Billy :D D'Artagnan :D Cedric :D Titus :D Checkers :D Garfunkel :D Curry :D Angel :D Simon :D Cow :D Junior :D CheekyFace :D Gobnait :D Mr. Howell :D S'MORES :D

**SORRY FOR THE DELAY... HAD A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH NO POWER DUE TO FLOODING. :mrgreen:
    (no floods in Tennessee! I am visiting family in Delaware.)

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO THE FALLS!!

Another wonderful video! I just love all the pictures with s'mores and your babies .. how sweet are those!!

3. Emily & Mr. Howell

Emily & Mr. Howell Member

CONGRATULATIONS!

4. carolyn & jesse (GA) & spock

carolyn & jesse (GA) & spock Well-Known Member

Congratulations S'Mores & Sam!!!! And what a lovely pillow he makes :lol:

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]CONGRATULATIONS!!![​IMG]
    Have a Wonderful Life at the Falls!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Tess is preparing a very special Biscuit de Graham avec Chocolat et les Guimauves Fllambé, just for S'mores!

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS S'MORES AND SAM!!!!!!

May you have a long, healthy, happy life at the FALLS!!! Gracie is mixing Boston Black and Tans for the party in honor of S'mores!!!

[​IMG]

7. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

aw, awesome video of s'mores! to go from DKA to OTJ - pretty great! loved his suspiciousness of the cell phone! too funny.

congratulations to both of you! dancing_cat dancing_cat

8. bev5477

bev5477 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS SAM & S'MORES :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

9. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Falls! ! !​

10. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS S'Mores!!

Welcome to the Falls!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

Congratulations on a job well done. One of the highlights for me of this board is being able to watch our kitties go OTJ. It is the best thing ever. Enjoy this very special day. You guys have survived so much, DKA, and now FD. I am so happy for you both.

And CD - awesome video as always!

S'Mores, as head chef in Lantus land it is my honor to cook for your party today. We are all so proud of you!!! Enjoy your life at the falls. Come and visit us now and then OK? We all want to know what it is like, and besides we miss you, our friend!! I hope you enjoy your party fuds! ~~ Chef Mannie
    S'Mores OTJ Party Menu
    Beverages: Cranberry Infused Niptinis , Fruit Smoothies, Virgin Catmint Juleps, Blueberry Slushes
    Gracie's Beverage Special: Boston Black and Tans
    Appetizers: Baked Beans with Brown Bread, New England Clam Chowder, Mini Cod Cakes, Spicy Chicken Canapés
    Entrees: Grilled Wild Turkey, Grilled Cod with Maple Glaze, Venison Stew, Grilled Chicken Fajitas with Jalapeno Jelly
    Mannie’s Entrée Special: Boston Fire Pit Clam Bake
    Salads: Concordian Field Greens with Catnip Sprinkles, Butthead’s Ice Chilled Grass Greens with Freeze Dried Butter and Cream Cheese Morsels
    Dessert: Stu’s World Famous Catmint Parfaits, FD Friendly Boston Cream Pie, World Famous Massachusetts Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Tess's Dessert Special: Biscuit de Graham avec Chocolat et les Guimauves Fllambé​
    OK KITCHEN KREW!!!! We gots to get busy really fast!!! Grab all your stuff, ya know: aprons, hats, ladles, And spatulas!! We are off to MASSACHUSETTS! ~~ Chef Mannie

11. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!!! The pics of S'more and baby are simply too cute. ;-) What a journey from DKA to OTJ! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

12. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS
    S'MORES & SAM!!
    Enjoy life at the Falls.

[​IMG]

13. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Wow another one! Congratulations and welcome to the Falls!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

14. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

Congratulations Sam and S'mores!!!

Enjoy the Falls!

15. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Congratulations S'Mores and Sam!!!

16. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    CONGRATULATIONS SAM & S'MORES!
    ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!

17. Sam and S'mores

Sam and S'mores Member

I had kid duties tonight, so I just got online to see this! You rock CD!!!!!!

And thank you to the rest of you for making this site the amazing place that it is. I've only been here a little while, but it's been one of the most amazing experiences to see such genuine compassion and desire to help anyone who comes along and needs it.

I've tried to give back with a Quick Start Guide, and helping people as I can, but you all set such a high bar, it's hard to compare.

Thank you.

drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 drinking24

18. christine&ahmin

christine&ahmin Member

CONGRATULATIONS :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

19. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sam-

This one got me teary-eyed...I'm glad I wasn't at work. :lol:
    The pictures of S'mores with the kids are wonderful. I know people (in my own family) who gave up on their pets once they had kids. Thank you for not being one of them! You did an incredible job...learned fast and it's a great success story. I'm glad you found the board and saved S'mores! Congratulations.

20. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

S'Mores you have a beautiful Family!! Wishing you & SAM a WONDERFUL LONG LIFE AT THE FALLS--WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU! HUGS FROM US!! dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

21. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations S'Mores and Sam and enjoy your life at the Falls!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

22. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat party_cat party_cat drinking24 Congrats to you S' mores for making it to the falls

23. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

WTG S'MORES!!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

ENJOY LIFE AT THE FALLS!!!

Such a beautiful boy (and I don't just say that because that pattern of his markings are very similar to Willie's!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )!!! The kid pics are just downright adorable. He is blessed to be part of such a wonderful family!!

24. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

CONGRATS SAM AND S'MORES!!

Hey S'mores! I'm a little late to your party, but can't wait to do the second shift of grillin' all those great foods that Chef Mannie put on the menu! Congrats, man! Enjoy the Falls, and don't forget to write!!

Rusty
    and Ella

25. MauiGuppy

MauiGuppy Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!!

26. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

I too am glad I didn't watch the video at work. It made me all sniffly. Beautiful. What an awesome cat.
    I'm very happy things turned out so well.

MJ&Donovan

27. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hi guys

just seeing your wonderful vid now, teary eyed, sniff sniff, but thats ok! It's all good!
    Its always amazing to see the recoveries our DKA kitties make and right on to OTJ.
    Congratulations to you and your family Sam!
    All the best to you both at the falls!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

28. doombuggy

doombuggy Well-Known Member

Great work!!! Welcome to the falls!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

29. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Congratulations on making it to the falls!!!! Way to go!!!
    :RAHCAT :thumbup :RAHCAT :thumbup :RAHCAT :thumbup :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.