4/19 Yemala amps 302/+6 260

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Hroswitha, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hroswitha

Hroswitha Well-Known Member

First post updating after starting to shoot the kitty again. She's remarkably tolerant of all this stuff - purred right through the AM stick. I know I need to test at +3 and +9, and I will begin that tomorrow.

Today, we shot 1 unit. Will hold at this dose until Saturday, then start a curve.

Will keep updating as necessary.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreads ... XZzg#gid=0

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Not too bad of a start. Do what you can to collect data. Obviously, we don't expect you to stay up all night testing. If you can get a before bed test every night (at the minimum), that would be great.

When you have a chance, could you complete a Profile? That way we won't keep asking you the same questions over and over again.

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

good job getting started. :smile:

Your spreadsheet link isn't clickable - looks like part of it got cut off. It's ok, I can see today's numbers in your subject line. It will take a few days to see if this dose will do anything for Yemala, so just keep collecting data when you can.

4. Hroswitha

Still working out the bugs in how this all works. Bear with me. Checking for a new profile.

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Just dropped by to say hello! What a great streak of remission of you had with Yemala. I hope you're able to get her back on track soon.

6. Hroswitha

Thank you. It was the steroid ear drops that did it. Poor thing. She had a terrible ear infection - so bad it popped one ear drum. Nasty goo in her clean fur. The antibiotics and ear drops ended it, but her bgs went through the roof.

With luck, she'll be back at the falls by the middle of next month. Cross all fingers, toes, and eyes.

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Steroids are serious business, but wow, sounds like it was needed. I'm glad the ear healed. We'll cross paws and fingers here too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.