4/3 Jazzy +13~56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Libby and Lucy, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I think Jazzy got confused and thought today was April Fool's Day. Ugh. It's +13 already (overslept) so I can't really stall. Fed breakfast and skipped. I'll check in later and hit her with some R if she is starting to zoom.

Last night:
    PMPS 172
    +5 ~ 160
    +13 ~ 56

Usually when she has this kind of cycle she does drop sometime between the time I go to bed and AMPS. Usually the drop isn't 100 points, though... I expected to see 100-130 this morning. Silly kitty.

You would think that once you get to doses of 10-11 units, you wouldn't have to fool around with increasing and decreasing by drops, but it sure looks like that is what she wants me to do. 10.75 wasn't quite enough, and 11 leaves her at 56?

Actually I might not decrease right away - usually when she throws a random low cycle at me the decrease doesn't hold. I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight! The first step will be to test at +14 (an hour after food) to be sure the low carb brought her up. Most of the time acros don't respond to low carb food, but Jazzy seems to so I'm trying that first. If she can bump herself up with low carb, then I might hold this dose a little longer.

I guess I'd better go buy some more strips today!

adding yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40339

2. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

Well isn't that quite the dancing number today.

Not much on Acro, but I know she has an awesome bean .... :D

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It may not be April Fools, but Jazzy seems to have wanted to surprise you, nonetheless.

4. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

silly jazzy! maybe she's trying to give you a little extra excitement because you overslept!

5. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

That is a quick way to wake up!

6. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

That's definitely a wake-up!!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

ECID, that's for sure! How is she acting when she's so low? I guess you're not going to have the day you had planned?
    But I hope it's a good one anyway.

Ella & Rusty

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

JAZZY....way to wake up your mamabean!!!

9. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Whoa, those crazy ACRO tumors. Hopefully Jazzy will get back to the routine soon & off the roller coaster. Take care.

10. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Jazzy...what an appropriate name for a kitty that throws you a curveball like that one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.