12/30 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 91 - .3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=182

Ok, third cycle on new dose beginning....this morning's PS looks good :)...keeping all appendages crossed XXXX

WCR: Well, let's start at PM +6.5 when I was given those Sweet Kitty Kisses a half hour earlier. Tested and got 79, not to high, not to low..no reason to wake his mumz earlier except he wanted to eat, lol. Then around 4:15 a.m. (+9.75) I was once again lavished with kitty kisses (notice, they are no longer sweet kitty kisses, lol), however all Spot got was some love and off he went. He had on his zippy pants this morning, zipping around the house for a few minutes before settling down to a nice pace. Didn't have to call him for his test...furry and purry for that, of course. Ate all his breffis and then sat in the living room and groomed himself. Diet started today...no more than 1 can of food per day....not even a 1/4 can more. I know I'll have a mutany on my hands real soon!

Jill, I fixed the link to my ss. Don't know what happened there, but you can access it now...
    Have a great day Lantus Land...It's hump day :) Two more days until the New Year...

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

I wonder who designs Spot's zippy pants? Versace? I sure could use a pair for Luna? I'll pay whatever for zippy pants!
    Have a good Day Deb!

3. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

SS still not working for me.

Great WCR this morning! I want some sweet Spot kisses in the morning!

4. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

ditto as to great WCR. way to go, spot! and keep on keeping on with the kitty cat kisses. :)

5. Deb & Spot

Re: 12/30 Deb's Spot AM +8.5 ~ 82

food gone from the timed feeder when I got home, but not sure who ate it. Civvie Ralph seems to know that I put fudz in there, so he may be waiting for it to open. I did give Spot his snack after this test. While I was in the kitchen chopping up ham to put in the freezer, Spot was at his testing spot pushing over his kit and trying to get into the snack jars...hahaha the lids were on tight! Spot spent an hour sitting next to me while I was watching my soap.

6. Deb & Spot

Re: 12/30 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 73 - .3u

looks like it's holding....shhhhhhh shhhhhh

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Hey Deb. Spot is lookin' good, real good.
    Here is a link to your SS. Spot's Spreadsheet
    Below in the Code box everything in green lettering is what you should copy and paste into your signature. Good luck! :)

Code:
    [url=http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=ps6BDtmlmza3UOahtpCk2OA]Spot's Spreadsheet[/url]

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What nice numbers for Spot. If he's on a diet,it's no wonder that he's trying to break into the snack jar!

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

shhhhh, no comments about the dose....

Poor Spot, diet is a really nasty word when you're a kitty.

10. Deb & Spot

Re: 12/30 Deb's Spot PM +4.5 ~ 64

still looking good :). Thanks CD for that link. Hopefully that worked. The link I had in my sig, well, when I clicked on it, i got to Spot's ss, so I thought so could everyone else. Could someone please let me know if this new link to Spots ss in my sig works???

Well, it's a little past nini time....Spot had his test and is now waiting...pacing actually...for me to get his snack together and head onto the bedroom.

Not going to set the clock...gonna let my boy kiss me awake tonight :)...so cyinz when that happens!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.