Meowzi (GA) 1993 - 2/21/2011.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by WCF and Meowzi, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

Our baby girl crossed on Monday. I just couldn't bring myself to post. It hurt so much, it hurt to even breathe. I thought, in some way, if I didn't post, it didn't happen. And we would wake up and it would have just been a bad dream.

But the dream was not a dream. And our hearts remain broken. We can't deny it anymore; our brave little tiger has really crossed to the spirit world.

We had an appointment with Dawn last night because we've been having such a difficult time accepting it. Our baby girl told us she is safe and well now. She's not tired anymore, she doesn't hurt, and she's content. She still loves us very much. And she still feels our love; she is connected to us. She doesn't want us to regret.

I'm slowly coming to terms with it. It's still a struggle. I look for her first thing in the morning when I open my eyes, and then I remember ... We still hurt, but we're not beating ourselves up over it anymore (thank you, Jojo, for taking the time to talk to us). In time, I may be able to write her a proper tribute. She deserves one. She is the bestest baby in the world. But it's still too raw now.

Daddy and Mommy love you so very much, Meowzi. We miss your physical presence so much, your headbutts, your purrs, your pawing, the way you tilt your head when you look at us, your endearing little habits. We draw comfort from the knowledge that you are no longer burdened by your ailing, tired body, and that you're connected to us still. Thank you for choosing us to be your family. You will always be our baby girl, our sweet little princess.

Wait for us, baby; time at the Bridge passes differently from time here, and soon we will all be together again. Until then, keep sending your messages; Mommy is getting them, and we understand them now.

We love you, Meowzi.

With Everlasting Love,
    Daddy, Mommy & Little Sister Cali

2. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh nooooo....WCF, I am so sorry to read this.....

many, many tears here.

Meowzi was truly an inspiration and will be greatly missed....Fly free, Meowzi....

(((((WCF))))))

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss crying as I type wish I could say something to help ease your pain but I know I cannot (((((((HUGS)))))))) to you

Fly Free Meowzi rb_icon wings_cat

[​IMG]

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Oh nooooo! We are so very, very sorry. Your words are a beautiful tribute to your wonderful girl. I am so glad that you have been in contact with her and you know she is safe and well again and most of all, that she is always with you. You will always feel her paw on your face and hear her purr. Our very deepest condolences. Fly free and gentle journey sweet Meowzi. I lit a candle for her on the candle gratitude site in the FDMB group.

Attached Files:

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

oh....... my heart just dropped all the way into my stomach. I don't know what to say. I'm so, so, so, so sorry.

Fly free, Princess. There aren't enough words to say how much you will be missed. wings_cat

6. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

((((WCF)))) I just don't know what to say, this is so shocking. Your hearts must be breaking, I know how loved Meowzi was. You are among the best of the best in the way you always cared for Meowzi. I've always been inspired by your knowledge and dedication. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

7. HollyandSpader(GA)

HollyandSpader(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry.

8. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

(((Choy-Foong))) I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Meowzi was so well loved and will continue to share that love with you, the bonds that she has with you and her daddy are so strong. My deepest sympathy to you, her daddy and dear sweet Cali.

9. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

I am so very, very sorry to hear of the passing of you little girl. My prayers will be for both you and her tonight.

Pattie

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

My heart stopped when I saw this post.
    I am so sorry for your loss. Right now, I am in shock.
    She is waiting for you at the bridge. I'm glad you had a consult with Dawn.
    I'm so sorry ((((((((((((((WCF and Daddy and Little Sister Cali HUGS))))))))))))))

Fly Free Beautiful Princess wings_cat

11. Steph & Cuddles (GA)

Steph & Cuddles (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no! (((Choy-Foong))) I'm so sorry. :sad: Meowzi always reminded me of Cuddles. Always had a soft spot for white kitties. Tears here.. she'll be remembered by us all.

(((HUGS))) & tears,
    -Steph

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

No! Oh WCF I'm am so sorry. Your beautiful girl...

I know this is an incredible pain.
    I believe a wave of emotion is being felt all across the country to your friends here.
    She is at peace now and I hope that you and your DH can find some peace soon.

I can't say how sorry I am... ((((WCF and DH and Cali))))

13. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

This breaks my heart.
    Hold onto those messages (((Choy-Foong)))
    sending all my love.

14. karen and splash (ga)

karen and splash (ga) Member

Fly free beautiful Meowzi.

May your spirit continue to soar as it always has, loving everyone around you. Surround your family with your love and reminding them that you are whole and healthy once again, never to fight any illness ever again.

Their love carried you to a long full life, may your love carry them until you meet again.

15. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

oh WCF,
    i'm so so sorry your heart is broken....i saw your post on the CRF group about your apt but then i didn't see a follow up so i thought things went ok...i had no idea...i am speechless...i'm shocked...

i know you did the very best for Meowzi....be certain she knew she was loved....

prayers for you and your family as you grieve such great loss of Meowzi wings_cat

16. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((((((choy-foong, dh, and cali))))))))))
    my heart just dropped. i'm so, so sorry. am speechless and in shock.
    love and hugs...

wings_cat fly free sweet little girl.

17. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

18. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

oh, wcf, i am so sorry.
    nobody, NOBODY, could have done more for your girl, and thanks to all your love and ability she had so much more quality time. she will be with you forever, as she will be with all of us. we all loved her too.
    your sister in sorrow (harry passed early tuesday morning),
    chris

19. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

so, so sorry for your loss. tears here for your pain, along with prayers for easing that pain.

Meowzi was a very lucky girl to have had such amazing beans.

Fly free, Meowzi.

20. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending hugs to you. You both were so very lucky to have each other for so long.

21. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

(((((((Choy-Foong)))))))) I couldn't believe it when I saw it....... I can't get past the subject line. My heart is in pieces. :(
    It's as if I just lost my own kitten......I guess I kinda did.

So many tears and hugs for you, I'm so sorry. :(

22. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

I am so, so sorry. She is one of the great ones and she will be missed by many. Fly free little one!

23. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Choy Foong, DH, and Cali))) I am so sorry to hear this. I have had Meowzi on my mind this week. I can't believe she is gone. She was a brave and beautiful girl who will never be forgotten by her many friends here. My heart goes out to all of you.

[​IMG]

24. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

(((((((((((((((((WCF)))))))))))))) I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. I believe our furry ones are destined to be ours. She knew unconditional love and will be with you in spirit forever. I wish it didn't hurt so horribly to say goodbye. My thoughts are with you. Sending big hugs your way.

25. Susie and Moochie

Susie and Moochie Member

(((((((((Choy-Foong and family))))))))))) it breaks my heart to see this post. Meowzi was so very beautiful and special and your loving care for her has been an inspiration to me, and I know to many, many others among our friends here.

Run free, dear, sweet and beautiful Meowzi!

26. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Oh, Choy-Foong, my heart breaks to read this. I am so deeply sorry.

I don't think you could write a better tribute. And it is all true. Meowzi is safe. She is free of pain. Her spirit is surrounded by your love, just as it ever was. I just hope knowing all of this can bring you comfort soon, if not now. Her love will never leave you either.

Many hugs, Choy-Foong, and much white light to ease this dark time.

27. Carol & Yoshi

Carol & Yoshi Well-Known Member

This is the saddest news. I'm so sorry.

Carol and Yoshi

28. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

My heart breaks to see this. I know how much you and dh loved your girl. You gave her all you could give. This has been a very sad year for so many of us. Fly free Meowzi.

29. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

(((((WCF and family)))))
    Meowzi is so well loved on this board, as are you WFC

lots of love and hugs

30. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((((((Choy-Foong, DH, & Cali))))))))

I am stunned and in disbelief as tears are dripping down my face. I am so, so sorry. I don't really have words to adequately express how much my heart aches for you.

I truly believe Meowzi is happy and enjoying the gentle breezes, chasing butterflies, and exchanging headbutts and face washes with all of our kitties who are waiting at the Bridge. Meowzi has flown free and landed softly and we all mourn with you.

[​IMG]

31. Wendy and Boo (GA)

Wendy and Boo (GA) Member

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. (((WCF)))

Wendy and Boo

32. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( WCF )))

I am so sad for your loss. She could not have had better beans, you and DH absolutely doted on your little Princess. I'm honored to have met her, and got to look into those beautiful eyes and pet that pretty fur. She was truly special. And so are you. I have such a lump in my throat as I type this, my heart is breaking right along with yours.

She is running free at the bridge now, young again and pain free.

33. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

This is unthinkable :cry:.
    My most heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your beautiful precious Meowzi...

MJ&Donovan&Butthead

34. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

((((((WCF, DH & Cali)))))) So sorry about your loss. Fly free, ~~~~Meowzi~~~~!!

35. Sonia & Tom (GA)

Sonia & Tom (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no....My heart sank when I saw your post. I am so sad right now. Can't even imagine how you and your family must be feeling.
    I am so very, very sorry for your loss of beautiful Meowzi.

36. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Meowzi. Meowzi. Meowzi.
    This is the kitty that I wanted to live forever. Forever bringing joy to you and us all.

I know about the love you gave to her, the pain that would come if she left.
    Her joyful touch went around the world and now our deep sadness.

She was our whimsical Princess.

Noisy often spoke of her, he loved her. He thought she was a bit out of his league, that he didn't have a chance with her, but he adored her. I adore her. I adore you. Meowzi's condo was always the place to learn and get a BIG smile.

CF you and DH did so much for her, that love, care and devotion can't possibly disappear, it is everlasting. Saying "did so much for her" seems far to understated when it comes to you two. Something spiritual and deep lives in your home. Meowzi has that with her now, she packed it into her little (red, I hope) bag before she left. She has all that she needs until you reach her again.

My heart goes out to you CF, DH and Cali.

(((((((((((((((((((((your hearts))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I wish she would have lived forever.

Fly forever free our beautiful Princess Meowzi.

37. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

Wow... I'm at a loss for words. I am so sorry!! :(

38. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

OMG!! Choy-foong. I am so so sorry. you did so much for your girl. I do not know anyone that has done more. because of you she had many more years. I so admire you.
    I feel so empty right now. I am in as much shock as you guys are. It just does not seem possible.
    I am glad you spoke to dawn and you know what you did was the right thing. does not make the loss any less but should remove any questions on whether the right thing was done. you worked so hard and long on your girl. the love you all had for each other was deep and true.
    hugs. fly free you sweet white thing. you will be remembered by many across the world

39. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

nonononono! that was my thought when i saw it on FB. even though i knew something was going on with her last week. everyone has already said what i am thinking. Meowzi couldn't have asked for a better mom and dad than you guys. she was such a special girl. always a special place in my heart for her, and you too Choy-Foong. you have helped us so much over the last few years. i am so so so sorry.

40. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

My words are not enough to communicate how very sorry I am. Meowzi was a very special cat and the Bridge will be overjoyed to have her there. While I know you and DH will miss her every day. Its not the same, but she will always be in your heart. You and DH were great beans to Meowzi. I'm glad you could communicate with her and know that she is safe and well. In time I hope we can find comfort and peace after this great loss. (((((WCF)))))

Fly Free Meowzi. Together you and Blackie can explore all of the wonders under the rainbow.

41. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

i am glad to see you have posted, and a beautiful GA post it is. your love shines through every word. yes, this makes it more real, but by sharing your pain with everyone, hopefully the collective tears from all that knew her will lift your heart a bit. everyone loved her. everyone.
    i cannot say anything here that i haven't already said to you this week. never was a kitty cared for so completely as meowzi and your extraordinary care gave her many more years than she would have normally had. borrowed time that finally ran out. but know that she loved every minute of it here with you guys and is waiting patiently to be reunited one day....
    ((hugs))

fly free pretty girl....
    keep sending songs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdP9meV5 ... re=related
    ~jojo

WE WILL ALL MISS HER AND NEVER FORGET....

42. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((WCF)))))

My heart dropped too when I saw the post.
    I am so so sorry for Meowzi's crossing. I too saw the posts on FB and this was
    just such a shock.
    What a beautiful girl. Fly free and soft landings.

wings_cat Meowzi

43. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

Oh no :sad: :sad: ((Choy Fong)) So sorry to hear that beautfiful Meowzi went to the Bridge :sad: Squishy Merlin has welcomed his fellow old timer friend to the Bridge wings_cat

44. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

oh, no...my heart is breaking reading this.

so terribly sorry for your grief...

celi & binks

[​IMG]

45. Joan and Madison

Joan and Madison Member

(((Choy-Foong, DH and Cali))) I"m so, so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking with you. Fly free, beautiful Meowzi. No kitty has ever been loved more.

46. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

So many tears.... I am so sorry for your loss.
    I wish I could say something to help ease your pain but I know that I can't.
    Meowzi was, is and will always be very special.
    Many many hugs.
    Fly free beautiful girl Meowzi. wings_cat

47. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

I couldnt believe my eyes...Your beautiful beautiful Meowzi...I'm so very sorry.

Fly free sweet kitty Land ever so softly, till you meet again.

Sharing tears with everyone
    jeanne

48. maryjoandsmokie

maryjoandsmokie Member

I am so sorry to hear about Meowzi. She is so beautiful and i have watched you take such wonderful care of her. You did all that was possible for anyone to do and i have always admired you so much.
    Because of her you have helped me and others through difficult times.
    I know you hurt so bad.
    I cry for you.
    Oh i am so sorry.
    Maryjo

49. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

May all your wonderful memories of Meowzi comfort you...

...'til you meet again.

50. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Meowzi is a legend here, one that will never be forgotten. Find comfort in the memories, and know that she will always be with you. Fly free sweet little one. wings_cat

51. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((WCF, DH, and Cali))))))) Your beautiful girl will always be with you. Fly free, sweet and brave Meowzi, our inspiration. Your star shines brightly in the heavens tonight.

In deepest sympathy,
    Ella & Rusty & Stu (GA)

52. Karen & Pearl

Karen & Pearl Member

Oh I am so very sorry :( My deepest sympathies to you. She was a lovely and loved girl. I know it is little comfort that she is safe and healthy now but I hope you soon can remember happy memories with much less pain. ((((((hugs))))))

53. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

(((Choy-Foong))) I am so unbelievably sorry. My heart is so heavy for you. We always told my parents that Meowzi was Marco's twin and showed them pictures of the beautiful princess who went for walks with her Mommy.

I hope that soon you will be able to think of her and smile. She will always be with you in your heart. I wish there was more I could say.

Fly free dear (((Meowzi)))

54. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Fly Free, sweet Meowzi. ((((((((((((WCF)))))))))))) you have been the most dedicated of companions for your little princess, you have given that last gift possible. She is with all her friends at the Bridge and continues to send all your love back doubled. Being the one left behind is the hardest.

55. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

My heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your beloved Meowzi. She knew love her whole life and I know how very much you will miss her. What a wonderful "dance" you shared with her.
    [​IMG]

56. missyandlittlegray

missyandlittlegray Member

I'm so sorry and so sad to read this. She was one of the truly special Lantus Land kitties, and you are one of the truly special Lantus Land beans. Both of you were an inspiration to me and so many others. When I was struggling with very sick cats and was too sad to post and ask for help, I always wondered what you would do and how you would make things better for the cat. I'm so glad I got to know Meowzi, even if it was just online. So many of us will always remember her and love her. Sending you and her daddy and little sister love and hugs.

57. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

rb_icon (((Meowzi)))
    Prayers of peace & comfort for all of you...Meowzi too :YMHUG:

58. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss ... Fly Free Meowzi ...

59. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about sweet Meowzi having to leave you now. The love you all shared with her was above and beyond the normal love - you have taken such wonderful care of her and actually kept her here longer than she would ever have been able to stay - just by your loving care and the bond shared between you.

Meowzi has always been a true "princess" of the board - our boy kitties adored her - our girl kitties envied her - and each of us beans knew how special she was - not only to you but to us as well. We shared her illnesses and her walks and her pictures.

She will always be in the "birthday pictures" of Dude and Mittsi's "parteeees." She even brought her stroller along one year as I remember.

None of us who shared your "sugar dance" with you will ever forget the beautiful, long-haired, fair princess who reigned with a soft, golden paw.

We loved her too.

Sending many hugs and prayers of comfort - we share your tears.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

60. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

I was so shocked and saddened to see this. I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Choy Foong you always had such great stories and pictures I felt as if I had actually met Meowzi. She is truly a little princess and will be missed by so many here in LL.

Fly free sweet Meowzi. wings_cat

61. Jen & Squeak

Jen & Squeak Well-Known Member

Oh geez, I am so sorry to read this! Fly free sweetie

Jen

62. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Nonononononono, it can't be...not our Meowzi :(. (((((CF, DH and Cali))))). I'm so very sorry. Meowzi will be deeply missed. I am crying with you.

Fly free beautiful girl wings_cat

Tears...

63. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Oh Choy -Foong I can't believe this. I'm in shock. My heart is aching for you. Meowsi is one of the legends of the Board. One of those kitties who are larger than life. No one could possible do anything more for her than what you have done. Nobody. You have always been one of my heroes in the Sugar Dance.

Fly high and proud sweet Meowsi with your beautiful golden wings. You are very much loved and never ever will be forgotten.

64. Janet & Binky (GA)

Janet & Binky (GA) Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

(((Choy-Foong)))

I am so sorry that your beloved Meowzi wasn't able to stay with you any more. No cat could have been better loved.

Many hugs,

Janet

65. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, WCF. You wrote a lovely tribute to her, I hope you will be able to take comfort in your memories of her in time.

Fly free, sweet Meowzi wings_cat

66. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Choy-Foong, DH & Cali)))

I am so so sorry to read about this tonight. I haven't been on the boards very often because my mom has lung cancer and I haven't had much time between that, a new job, the cats...... but my breath caught when I saw this. My sorrow for you runs deep. I know how hard this is for you. I know that awful feeling of a pain so deep that it is actually visceral. I can feel that pain in my own chest when I think of how you must feel. The only thing I can offer is that the pain is a sign of the years of love that you shared with Meowzi. The pain will go away. But nothing will ever take all of that love from you.

I am so humbled and so very very sorry for your loss.

My thoughts and love are with you (DH & Cali). Meowzi and you were lucky to have found each other! I honestly DO believe in The Rainbow Bridge and that you will be together again(that we all will be the our babies that we lost)...just keep that in your heart. I hope it will bring you comfort.

Big Hugs~
    Caryl

[​IMG]

67. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

OMG OMG I am so sorry. ((((((((((((((((((((((((CHOY-FOONG)))))))))))))))))))))))))) Wrapping you in cyber hugs. Meowzi is another very special Board cat that we have sent over the Bridge. Many many tears falling here. You were both fighters thru so many different things. Meowzi is flying free now, whole and healthy over the Bridge. rb_Icon

wings_cat

I am glad you got to check in with her thru Dawn. I will let Merlyn know so he can be on the lookout for her.

68. Mike&Buddy

Mike&Buddy Well-Known Member

My deepest thoughts and prayers to you. From my heart I pray that you will in due time be able to smile again in full and shine in the love that this baby still shares with you even now.

Mike and the gang

69. Sweetgrass & the Furries

Sweetgrass & the Furries Member

I am so sad to read this.
    Meowzi and your love and care for her, has been an inspiration to so many.
    I hope one day you will be able to think on her and smile without the biting pain that takes over now. Be gentle with yourselves and feel our arms wrapped around all of you. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))

I will whisper to Abby to help show Meowzi around.

70. Frip&Grip

Frip&Grip Member

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. (((WCF))) My deepest thoughts and prayers for you and your family. :YMHUG:

I know what you mean when you wish “it would have just been a bad dream”… and then counting the days, then the weeks since you lost your baby girl… and thinking of everything as before or after…
    I know you can’t believe it now… but someday the pain won’t be so bad and you’ll be able to remember and take comfort in all the good times you had with your sweet little princess Meowzi …

Fly free sweet Meowzi o:)

71. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Dear Choy Foong
    My heart sank to read this. What a huge empty place our most beloved friends leave in our heart. I so wish I knew something to take that pain away. For now I only know to send the warmest and most loving of thoughts and biggest of hugs. Please take care of yourself. Wishing you peace!

I know Meowzi is watching closely over you and has oh so many friends to show her around the gardens....

xxx
    patti and always in my heart - merlin

72. Victoria & Sundance

Victoria & Sundance Member

((((WCF)))) I'm so sorry to read this. I wish you peace and do hope to read more about Meowzi when you are ready.

xx

73. gingerand((calliope))(GA)

gingerand((calliope))(GA) Member

((((Choy Foong)))), I'm so stunned. My heart breaks for you, DH and Cali. Meowzi was an absolutely beautiful princess and so very special. The love you had for Meowzi and the love she had for you was so strong that I know the pain of this loss is tremendous. The pain still doesn't outweigh the joy, I know, but it's so much harder to handle.

CF, I have always had so much admiration for you. Your dedication to that precious beautiful perfect white and pure kitty was overwhelming to me. You gave Meowzi a wonderful life and you extended her life by who knows how much with the extraordinary care and love you gave her. These words do not do justice to you. You absolutely cannot have a single solitary regret when it comes to Meowzi because you exceeded the best by miles and miles.

Meowzi will be missed because she was so special. Meowzi will never be forgotten. She was strong just like her mother.

Tears and cheers at the same time for you and DH. Meowzi was one lucky kitty to have found her way into your home and hearts and she gave back what you gave to her. Hugs to you all.

74. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Heartbroken for you..

Oh Choy-Foong, I have backspaced through what I had written at least 5 times, it's so hard.. I'm so sorry, and I'm so sad. The Choy-Foong and Meowzi show has always enthralled and captivated us, the chin-up attitude and unwavering loyalty to each other on full display for all to see. I know we're all supposed to know this can happen, but there are times like these where we can't believe a super-special, super-bright light is gone from us. May it soothe your heart to know she is well, and that she visits and cares so much for her furever family.

I send my love to you and your family, I know it won't help ease your pain, but I can not take your pain away, or I would. Many tears, so mamy tears.. ((((Choy-Foong))))

75. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Oh Choy-Foong, my heart is breaking for you and DH and Cali.
    Jasper always loved here and is once again with her.
    She will never be forgotten. She was such a special girl.

76. Kirsten

Kirsten New Member

Dear Choy-Foong,

Meowzi has been an inspiration to me for many years and I am very saddened to read this.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

77. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

I am sorry sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you. It is so hard to lose someone so important in our lives.

May your wonderful memories ease your pain.

Fly Free Sweet Meowzi

78. Kristen & Emma (GA)

Kristen & Emma (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to read this. I didn't know Meowzi well like some others who have been around longer, but I had heard much about her and have learned much from you and your experiences with her. I'll be praying for comfort for you and your family.

79. Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake

Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake Member

Meowzi was such an inspiration. I'm sure Spunky was there to meet her at the bridge. She was very lucky to have you as a mom. Soar high and fly free Meowzi!

80. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((WCF & DH)))))))
    My deepest condolences to you and your DH. My heart is breaking for you both.
    Dear Sweet Meowzi.....
    You have done everything possible...and more for your baby. Your care and dedications was inspiring. YOU are inspiring WCF....and I join with everyone here in deep sadness. May you find peace.....and comfort in you wonderful memories.
    Your post was beautifully written~~thank you for sharing with us all~~ I know it was difficult to do....

Fly Free Dear Meowzi.....we will miss you so much....till we meet again.... wings_cat

81. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry to hear about this. :( You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. *EXTREME HUGS*

82. Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA

Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA Member

I am so, so sorry....

"I had to say goodbye today
    To the dearest friend I've known
    And no one understands like me
    Why my heart feels so alone.
    By my side to comfort me
    When I wasn't at my best,
    You even loved me when I'd shout
    Stop being such a pest

I won't forget the games we played
    Or your favorite place to sleep.
    The hardest part will be coming home
    And you not there at my feet.
    Every day that precious face
    Filled my world with gentle love,
    Now you're with the angels up above.

It's so hard to say goodbye
    Like my shadow I could count on
    You to be there.
    So don't mind the tears that I cry
    It may take a little while to
    Remember you and smile.
    It's the selfish part of me that wants
    You right here back with me
    Yes, right here by my side.
    It's so hard to say goodbye

There will be days, I know,
    As I learn to let go
    The rain in my heart will feel like a river
    Then, like a soft gentle wind,
    Or the warmth of a friend

Instead of tears, I'll remember you...
    and smile"

~Shelly Guidotti

83. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Words can't describe the grief and sadness when we lose one of our precious angels. You gave her a beautiful tribute, and I believe we will see our furbabies again. Hugs.

84. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Choy-Foong and DH))))) May all the kind words written here help you to find peace with the loss of your most precious Meowzi. May you feel her love always in your hearts. My best thoughts also are with Cali. Fly free, sweet Meowsi, fly free. wings_cat

85. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Oh I am just so sad to read this. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Typing through tears... Sending love and hugs to you all. Fly free sweet Meowzi. (((WCF, family, Meowzi)))

86. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

(((((Choy-Foong))))) I'm so very sorry to read of Meowzi's passing to the Bridge. Such a beautiful kitty and such loving care she's received. My heart goes out to you and DH. wings_cat Fly free dearest Meowzi

87. Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor

Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor Well-Known Member

We're so sorry, CF. Fly free, Meowzi.

88. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Could not believe what I was reading on FB! My tears are falling hard. I always loved seeing the name "Meowzi". She was very much loved.
    My heart breaks for you.
    Jan and Buddy

89. Juanita & Chika (GA)

Juanita & Chika (GA) Member

I am so sorry for your heartbreaking loss.

(((Fly free beautiful Meowzi)))

90. Cyn and Cosmo

Cyn and Cosmo Member

Just seeing this post now, and I'm bawling my eyes out. I can not believe our beautiful and brave Meowzi is gone ahead.

She is such a special baby, and she loves her beans so much. Cali too, even though she's an imp. I'm so glad you have all those videos to help you remember all the good times. CF, you are in inspiration to so many, for the steadfast and determined care you took of your special princess.

Princess Meowzi, fly free. You are loved by many.

91. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

My heart just broke into a million pieces and my breath caught in my throat when I saw this. Any words I could write here seem so inadequate and can not begin to capture the feelings I so want to express, but can't find the words to say. Meowzi was one in a million and her loss is felt deeply.
    My heart goes out to you and DH and Cali. You are all so special to us. And oh, how I wish I could take this pain away.

What a gift Meowzi was given to have had such devotion and abiding love her whole life and what a gift she brought to your lives with her amazing spirit and beautiful soul. May you continue to feel her presence in your hearts always.

Meowzi leaves an enduring legacy here on this board. CF, you learned so much from Meowzi and in turn, so did all of us. Your determination to learn as much as you possibly could in order to give your beautiful Princess the BEST care she could possibly get has been an inspiration to so many of us... and your willingness to share your knowledge and experience so unselfishly with so many other kitties and beans has truly been a gift.

Meowzi.... beautiful snow white Princess... you will live on in our hearts forever.

(((((((((CF, DH & Cali)))))))))) Sending you comforting hugs and much, much love.

92. cjleo

cjleo Member

Choy Foong, I am so sorry for your loss. Fly free, Meozi.

(((Choy Foong))) I will never forget you sharing when Jezebel was diagnosed with mammary tumors. I'm sure Jezebel with greet Meozi at the Bridge.

Peace and solace to you,

Claudia

93. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Choy-Foong, They are with us so short of a time and capture our hearts so completely, these pets of ours. It is so devastating when they leave us. My heart goes out to you. I wish there was more that could be said that could help with your pain. Please know that we have all benefited from yours and Meowzi's journey and that your input was always welcome and of much help.

Excerpt from a poem: I Loved You Best
    There are others, that much is true,
    but they be they, and they aren't you.
    And I, fair, impartial, or so I thought,
    will remember well all you've taught.

Your place I'll hold, you will be missed,
    the fur I stroked, the nose I kissed.
    And as you journey to your final rest,
    take with you this..I loved you best.

Fly free Meowzi.

94. Maximillian's Person

Maximillian's Person Member

Choy-Fong,

I am so very, very sorry that your baby girl has gone. I share your tears... (((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

95. sanrun

sanrun Member

So, sorry to hear about Meowzi. You gave her lots of love and did everything you could be keep her healthy. She is with Cecil now :sad: I know how lost you feel now, but it will get better. :YMHUG:

Sandy - Dottie, Jeter & Tilly

wings_cat Rat, Stubby, Cecil, Jessie & Skippy wings_cat

96. Sheryl and Peaches

Sheryl and Peaches Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. I just saw this on facebook and my heart broke for your family! So many of the old timers are losing their battle with their body. I am so sorry Meowzi was one of them...Peaches will be there waiting for Meowzi and then they will wait for us. May Meowzi rest in peace!

97. Denise & Oreo (GA)

Denise & Oreo (GA) Member

(((Choy-Foong))) My breath caught in my chest when I read this. Then the tears came when I realized this was true. Meowzi was my hero when I first came here and you were someone who was always here for me and Oreo when we needed advice. You gave Meowzi so much love. That love came through loud and clear in every post. She was so fortunate to have picked you to love. We were all fortunate to have come to love her as well and learned so much from you both. My prayers are with you. I believe that Meowzi is with you. She lives still in your heart and in your soul. But she is happy and pain free now and will be waiting for you to join her someday when she will shower you with headbutts and purrs. But in the meantime, she won't be far from your side. You have a very special connection. Fly free sweet Meowzi!!

98. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

I was so shocked to see your posting, Choy Foong... I learned so much from you both and I loved visiting your condo, which I did so often during those first few months that Brownie was on Lantus. You always took the time to try to help with a problem and to offer advice or suggestions. I will never forget your kindness. I can only imagine the kindness and love that you poured out to Meowzi! I will always remember the photo of her sitting in her stroller, ready to check out the neighborhood (in high style, of course!). She will be missed by so many here... Godspeed, Meowzi, until we meet again. (((((Choy Foong, DH and Cali)))))

99. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

(((Choy Foong)))

I wish this wasn't real, have been thinking of you so much today, I guess I thought if I didn't come here, it wouldn't be real. I'm so deeply sorry, my heart and tears are with you and your family. Meowzi was such beautiful and so very loved girl. You gave her the most wonderful life and I know she felt your love and devotion to her every day.
    Sandy

100. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

Thank you, everyone, for your caring messages. I am touched and overwhelmed by your love, kindness, thoughts and prayers. We're still having a very difficult time, but we are comforted and awed to see how well and how much Meowzi is so loved by so many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.