1/23 Twinkie~AMPS~187~.1/Beasley~130~f2.00

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by dian and wheezer, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3540
    not sure if benadryl working but I only gave it once and this AM will be second time. can be given q12. twinkie back on lysine for "stuffines,sneezing" and a lot this AM for some reason. numbers a little higher but I had candy in here last night for a visit. twinkie did not seem to mind and pretty much slept through it.But who knows
    beasley seems to be doing better with 1/2 can of food when he has medium blues and I shoot regular dose as it seems to keep him from low greens. I chickened out at 2.25 with the lower # today since he has not given me this low a preshot before. so I shot a f2.00 and fed 1/2 can again. we will see what happens. this will either be a dosecrease or not. he just may be able to handle reg dose on this #. do not want to decrease too soon.
    have to go buy filter for humidifier francine lent me
    BTB

2. dian and wheezer

Re: 1/23 Beasley~51

well, this is a surprise. prolly leftover from last nights dose. if that is the case, sure am glad I dropped dose

3. dian and wheezer

Re: 1/23 Beasley~219

poop little late +8 actually. was scrubbing rugs and time got away form me. chased it every where and finally caught it :roll:

4. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

Twinkie and Beasley. I love the names!!!

So glad you caught the time ;) !!!

5. dian and wheezer

photos for jojo

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v28/dian2/biting/

these are not raised lesions. with collar on, they dry up quite well. the lesions are on left side only. 2 on leg, lower leg and upper haunch, 1 very small one on left shoulder which is quite dry and almost gone collar too short so he occ. gets to that one. when he activley licks, sore looks like a brush burn and is wet and oozes like SA fluid

6. dian and wheezer

Re: 1/23 Twinkie~PMPS~203~.1/Beasley~287~2.25

yuck on numbers tonight. twinkie is sneezy and has runny nose so thinking URI causing higher numbers. was started on lysine again the other day.
    beasley, could be bounce from 52 so took back to normal dose. really is a slow learner for a liver. he should know LTS is spensive

7. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Dian, you are doing an amazing job with these two. Keep up the good work!

Sherry & Zoe

8. dian and wheezer

Re: 1/23 Twinkie~+3~99/Beasley~205

what can I say

9. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hello my favorite Boyz whom I really love! Dian, I have no idea where, but I read about special bandage tape for pets that have cayenne in them so they won't lick and tear it. I hope Twinkle-toes will feel better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.