2/5 Binks pmps 95 +2 108 +3 111 +4 120

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by mybuddybinks, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

good morning, everyone.

thank you for the well-wishes for the momster...just got her back home, and will be keeping an eye on her...as i did so well in my youth, once again i''ll do my utmost to drive her to drink :lol:

all 5 p's for the boy this morning...and he's exhibiting a big case of "poly-purria"...very loving and snuggly this morning.

his numbers have been a little inconsistent, but i'm pretty sure that was a combination of my issues with the syringes and all the upset around here.
    found a pkg of the monojects syringes, and ordered more online, so consistency should be restored, and hopefully we'll see less up and down.

thinking of claudia & rocket, cheryl and whiskers, and janice & spike this morning...

celi & binks

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35992

2. mybuddybinks

Re: 2/5 Binks amps 145 +3 75 +4 94

and now...a surf!

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Binksy! Much better numbers today, man. You coming on the hike?
    Rusty

Hi Celi, Glad to hear that the mommster is doing better today. Continuing to send her beautiful healing vines.
    Great that you found some Monojects. They are certainly the best syringes that I have tried. Have a good one today and get a little rest yourself. Don't forget that you are healing, too!!

Ella

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for green surfing. :mrgreen:
    Hi Celi, I'm glad your mom's home. Take care of yourself too, Okay?
    Happy driving. :lol:

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope you have a good day. Perhaps playing the "Student Prince" for you mom will encourage drinking! Miss your pics. Take care of yourself. Lots counting on you.

6. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Great numbers for Binks -- hope both Simon and the Binkster keep it up and no more crazy jumping around. Glad to hear your mom is doing better and is home. Have a good rest of the day.

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Glad your mom is better!! She and Tam are so lucky to have you so close by!!

Nice surf for the Binkster today. Loved your comment on Tess's condo about the RR and Smudge :lol: :lol: Cool on the Monojects...what we use...luv them.

Have a wonderful day! nappus time for me.

8. mybuddybinks

Re: 2/5 Binks amps 145 +3 75 +4 94 EXP EYES ON ENANA PLS

hey, guys...enana needs some input about her low bg

9. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/5 Binks amps 145 +3 75 +4 94 EXP EYES ON ENANA PLS

Binkster, your friend Maggie Manx misses you. Glad to hear your Mom is getting better. I'm sending healing vibes and prayers. She's lucky to have you nearby, as families are sometimes so far away. Hope you soon get some expert advice here.

10. mybuddybinks

Re: 2/5 Binks amps 145 +3 75 +4 94 +7 128

you know, day in and day out i am reminded of just how wonderful the FDMB is!!

thank you guys for the quick responses to Enana! IMHO...this is the coolest, most caring place i've ever experienced!!
    (oh...and i found a way to get around the picture posting thing...kind of..)

i seem to recall that the last pic i posted the other day in moonie's condo had a bit of crude language...was wondering if it was too racy! :lol:

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Heyyyyy, how'd I miss that one? :lol:

12. Lacie

Lacie Member

Yes, yes, linkie please.

Binks is looking good today. Here's hoping for tranquility around your house for the foreseeable future.

13. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Oh my dear Celi=LL isnt the same w/o your fun & merriment--But you need to care for yourself & momster now--Dont feel bad, I'm falling apart too :lol: :lol: I laugh in the face of pain!(and take a pill) :lol:
    Lub the Binsky's numbers these days--Moonie is doing well too, so well I got 5 more grey hairs this week & i'm a blonde!!!--Dese Cats Will Make Ya nutz!!--Just saying Hi & we are thinking of you!
    Giantic Hugs from us here!! :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: flip_cat flip_cat haha_smiley

14. mybuddybinks

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

oooo yeah - i remember that. funny!

Nice day for Binks - I could have sworn I posted this AM - who knows! - it's not there now... scary, and lost in cyber space.

I hope the momster is feeling better, you too - do remember to take care of yourself too. I hope for a tranquil household for you tonight.

Binks - man how do you hike in them heels! dude - that is amazing! ~~ Mannie

16. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

OMG I missed that on Moonie's condo but ROTFLMAO!!! I don't know where you and MJ find this stuff but it is hilarious and much needed. Yes...levity!!!
    For some reason, I can't do attachments :evil:

17. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Binks, your curves are getting curvier! Got tired of the flatness day in and day out? Thanks for the pic in our condo today Celi, loved it!

Binks! Tanks for bisitin my condo! Lub'ed yur hi-heel hikin' boots today - was sooo good to see ma bes' boyfwien' - Lubs, Muffin

18. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

So glad to hear your mom is doing better! Glad you are able to provide support for her.

Binks is looking good! Hopefully you can get things a little more stable soon, but he's still seeing lots of healing time! Fingers and paws crossed for a good cycle tonight and a good weekend for you!

19. mybuddybinks

Re: 2/5 Binks pmps 95

go, buddy, go!

your grandbean is feeling a little better, so let's get this show on the road!

and i get my splints off this week! sweet!

20. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: nice Binks

21. Kim 'n Shadow

Kim 'n Shadow Well-Known Member

Hi Celi Ann -
    Glad the unamommer is back home.
    The Binkster's SS looks very good, except for the contraband episode.
    thanks for the pic and the warm welcome home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.