2/4 Mannie PMPS 203, +2 269, +4 288

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: , and Happy Furday

Mannie and I send healing vines and snowflakes to Rocket and Whiskers. We hold your close to our hearts.

2/3 Condo

2/3 RECAP:
    fed mini meals @ ps, +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: Merrick Surf and Turf 3%, FF EMedley Turkey Florentine 10%, PM CYCLE: Merrick's Grammie's Pot Pie 8%, FF Beef Feast w/ gravy 18%, FF GLovers Beef Feast w/ gravy
    amps 465: 2.50Fu: 17th cycle on this dose + 1.4 ml clavamox
    +2 308
    +3 243
    +4 173 fed 3% LC
    +5.5 152
    +7 99 fed 10% MC
    +11 140
    pmps 84: 2.50Fu: 18th cycle on this dose + 1.4 ml clavamox, fed 8% LC/MC
    +.5 59 fed 18% HC (with karo)
    +1 41 fed 18% HC (with karo)
    +1.5 53 fed 14% HC w/ gravy
    +2 90 fed 8% LC/MC
    +2.5 131
    +3 127 fed 8% LC/MC
    +3.5 112 fed 8% LC/MC
    +4 115 fed 8% LC/MC
    +5 100 fed 8% LC/MC
    +6 89fed 14% HC w/ gravy
    amps amps 198: 2.50Fu: 19th cycle on this dose + 1.4 ml clavamox
    +1 254

WOW!, and what a day yesterday. The rainbow kitty is still among us, the fdmb Olympic diving champion has retained his status. I was especially fond of the dive he performed from +11 amps through +1 pmps. Mannie - you were in prime form! I think in looking back that I probably should have fed him a higher carb food at pmps, considering I had a 60 point drop from +11 to ps - perhaps (??) it would have eliminated that 41 @ +1. Lesson learned. He had a great evening cycle - surfing the blues, returning for a dip to the greens. FUN night!

Thanks to Ann who gave us a list of our smilie codes - for all us smilie addicted people. SWEET! Though I hope the buttons are operational soon - typing code is fun - :lol: on how many times I had to redo the recap.... :?

Awesome day in MannieLand. He was so tired of all those pokes last night - once again he told me when he had had enough. MIA at test time, and per the norm, found him on my bed, on my pillow, tucked in, with the "no, no more! We are done now!!" look. He knows when things are safe. So that was our last test. :D He has been SO BUSY with the nanners this morning - what an effort at circle construction - I had to pry him away from them this morning to test, feed, shoot. :lol: :lol: - picked up up with nanners attached to his claws. Guess he wanted them tested too. Silly boy! It's been a nice rest of the morning for him: furry and purry, helped me get ready, whacked the civvies, and onto nanner arranging and sleeping. What a life!

I hope everyone had a great day - I don't know how many condos I can get today - this morning I am watching my DGS while DD goes for a few DR appts. FUN! I hope to visit you all later in the day.

KITTIES!!!! What's up? I feel GREAT and wanna go do sumthin'! More snow drift tunneling at Rusty's, dunes playing at Tess's, beach combing with Shadow and Raja?, poolside lounging at Gracie's'... What will we do, my friends? ~~ Mannie

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 2/4 Mannie AMPS 191, +1 254, +2 198

198 @ +2. YAY for blues. Surf well Mannie - no diving this morning, please - your bean is on the move. :D

3. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Mannie, listen to your bean K? Enjoy your DGS. Happy baby sitting.

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Keep blue surfing Mannie and I am jealous your icons work

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,
    Mannie told me he's going to lounge around the blues today so you can enjoy your precious DGS. What a night you had, and I think it deserves a White Mocha coffee drink - is that the one? Have a nice day. Mannie will lounge on the bed and play with his nanners.

Hey Mannie, Maggie wants to have some fun in the snow at Rusty's house, as there's always good food to be had, but she also likes the pool at Raja'a and Shadow's pad, or any of the other kitties' houses, too. So whatever, she's game! My Italics isn't working!

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 2/4 Mannie AMPS 191, +1 254, +2 198, +3 148

148 @ +3. I fed Mannie 10% MC to keep him up some - as I need to lave in an hour, and won't be back until his +8

Hi Lisa - thanks! -- and the buttons aren't working for me either - I've just manually entered the code, and copied and pasted from prior condos.... I miss my smilies!

Morning Barbara - I hope he listens.... aiyee! Won't be gone too long, but still - it would be so great if he could just surf here for a few hours. please Mannie? --- so looking forward to babysitting - SWEET!

Hi Ann - :lol: - yes. that's the one!: white mocha coffee. love those, and am "addicted".... such a bad habit... :roll: I do so hope you are right - I've asked Mannie several time for a nice safe blue surf - though I will admit I helped him along a little with some 10%. and for the italics, since the buttons are not yet working: use this formatting: type what you want to say in between the two sets of brackets.

Hey Maggie! YAY!! I will come and pick you up - by then we will now where we are going - heck, maybe we can do them all! that would be cool.... :D ~~ Mannie

7. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Good morning guys .. looking good mannie, but make sure you don't drop to much lower as your beanz has to go babysit that special little grandbaby of hers ... be good and have a great weekend guys!

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

150 @ 3.5, 150 @ +4. 10 % @ +3.5, 14% @ +4. be good Mannie - you are on your own til +9

off and running - see you all later! :D

Thanks Devon - I hope he reads this... paws crossed!

9. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Mannie AMPS 191, +1 254, +2 198, +3 148, +4 150

Nice blues Mannie!!!
    Have a wonderful day guys.

10. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice quiet blue morning for Mannie! Sweet! Have fun w/ DGS as if you needed oto be told.

Mannie! Great ideas we can go tunneling in the snow and then someplace sunny and warm later to thaw out! Is the cabanabean on duty? -- Tess

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Some beautiful cycles for Mannie lately!!! He's doing so great. Glad you were not up too late last night. How many days left of clavamox?

Hope you are having a wonderful day with DGS!!! Fun!!

Mannie....we can come here but it is COLD!! It was 18 degrees last night and peoples pipes froze whatever that means. It's sunny but the deck by the pool is cold...maybe we can lay in the sun on my enclosed patio in the furniture?? I'll go wherever everyone else wants to go...Maggie? Tess? Rusty? Raja and Shadow? Willie?

12. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

Nice lookin' numbers today Mannie!!!

Keep it going... :thumbup

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 2/4 Mannie PMPS 203

207 @ 8.5
    210 @ +10
    203 @ PMPS

Sunny and yellow this afternoon. Thanks Mannie for letting me take care of things today. :D I had a grand time caring for my DGS - he's almost 5 weeks old now - loves to be cuddled.

Hi Marjorie - They have been great - I think he would have had a great one this morning if I hadn't had to keep him up in a safe range while I was gone. OH well - it's OK, he'll be green again soon enough - paws crossed! and 12 more days on the clavamox.... ugh! Originally it was two weeks total, but they up'd it to 3 when they found out the type of bacteria he has. So,.... i am grateful that he takes it well, and tolerates it too.

Hi Ann - and thanks! it was enjoyable - he is so easy to care for. my DD got lucky with this little guy.
    (ETA: on the photo size - MJ rani nto that same problem last night with mannie's wild ride photo - wouldn't git, i think she had to shrink it. what is up wit that?)

Hi Iorwen - thanks! I was so glad to see time - not much of bonce after that low green cycle last night. YAY!

Tess, Gracie! YAY!! What fun today - snow tunneling at Rusty's and sunning at Gracie's on her patio. I dunno on cabanabean - I hope he is there.... Gracie -- I hope our beans pipes didn't freeze..... that is awful, cuz well it's a mess and the water gets everywhere, and it messes up the house and stuff. Not fun... see you soon ~~ Mannie

14. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Mannie PMPS 203

What an exciting cycle last night! Quite the swan diver, Mannie... lets give that bean of yours a rest for a bit, okay? maybe a gentle handglide down into blues with a bit of green? k?

Sorry to be just stopping by... busy day at work + soul food lunch outing (still full!!) left little time for condos! Have a great night!

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 2/4 Mannie PMPS 203, +2 269

269 @ +2. hmmmm, up a bit. food spike?

Hi Beth - missed your post earlier... the boy sure is trying! Quite the night last night.

Hi Christie - I know... what a way to start a cycle last night. omg! lunch out sounds nice - YUM!

16. Ann & Tess GA

Hey Mannie, far enough Ok the bean is back and time to get down to business.

Mannie! Cabanabean or not we need to get KTSS to Gracie's for Gus! Lucky Gus has Tobey there all the time for massages though! -- Tess

17. Pamela and Lightning

Pamela and Lightning Member

Hi guys!!! Looks like Mannie had a very eventful day yesterday!! He likes to touch all the colors sometimes doesn't he? :D

Glad to see him back in the 200's and hopefully he gives his ears a rest tonight and does some surfing!!

18. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

My goodness, Mannie is being cooperative today. Letting you babysit today, and sleep tonight.
    Hi Michelle. Ya gotta have a day to do things now and then....and a night to sleep all most of the way through. :D

19. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle, so nice that you could have a fun day with Nicholas and that Mannie was fine while you were gone. I got my smilies back--mysteriously, since I didn't change "prosilver" to "prosilver 2nd Edition", as Craig suggested. But I can't find the "bookmark topic" button any more. Always something!!
    Have a great evening,

Ella
    Hey Mannie, thanks for coming over to help make snow cats and tunnels while my mamabean was out skiing. What's on for tomorrow?
    Rusty

20. Marje and Gracie

Hi Michelle....hope you had an awesome day with DGS...practicing? :lol: :lol: I hope this is just a food spike for Mannie..something tells me he really wants to be green tonight! No busted pipes for us today thankfully and I believe it's supposed to be warmer tonight. Everything froze....all my plants that I covered, etc. Yuck...it's going to be a lot of work come spring.

Hey Mannie...sorry papabean wasn't here today to bring us lots of good stuff. He says he has to work to pay for all our food and toys and medicines (yuck). I had so much fun at Rusty's (brrrr) and I hope you had fun here in the sun!!

21. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi guys! Smilies are back.... but I had to make to switch to prosilver special edition. now everything is this silver color - ugh. i like the blue. we are never happy, are we? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Marjorie - bummer (!!!), and so sorry on the plants. That happened to us last winter - we lost so many things to a long deep freeze - couldn't save much. YAY on your pipes though.... and :lol: :lol: :lol: yes - practicing! he is such a good baby, very easy to care for.

Hi Ella - I know - I love upgrades and crashes - something always ends up broken... and we have less post icons.... well - hope they find the problem, and fix it - if there is anything to fix.

Hi Barb - that he was. I had to "nudge" him a little this morning via extra carbs... :? But it seems to have worked OK... paws crossed. so true on the sleep thing! :cool:

Hi Ann - I hope so.... and that he hasn't started on the way up - we really didn't get much of a bounce from the green stuff last night. I still can't believe that +1. unreal!

Hi Pamela - that he does - king of the rainbow... :shock: I hope so too - I'd really like to give his ears a break - been alot of pokes over the past couple of days. poor guy!

TESS!! SO AGREED! Let's go - off to Gracie's to take care of Gus. I know.... I wish I had Tobey - Gus is soooooo lucky! n my way to pick you up! ~~ Mannie

Hey Rusty! It was so fun today - you are soooooo lucky to have so much snow. I dunno on tomorrow - what do you think? Hmmmmmmm - let me put on my thinking cap.... ~~ Mannie

Gracie - we missed cabanabean - bummer!, but that's OK... He gots to do that job thing... i tink you should tell him that the medicine thing, well, you know.... We and the KTSS are coming back to care for Gus - and make him feel better, and stuff. See you soon! ~~ Mannie

22. Ann & Tess GA

I think I found the cause of the smilies glitch!
    http://icanhascheezburger.files.wor...-pictures-your-laptop-has-a-new-password1.jpg
    It's a kitty conspiracy!

And a new problem, I've always been able to link pictures from the web w/ the img button. Now I'm getting a warning that images can only be 200 x 400 pixels. I don't know any way to change a web pic and I never got that warning before unless I was uploading from my computer. I thought that "img" was a link and the actual image was still on it's original site.

23. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

288 @ +4. well - looks like we are surfing yellow tonight. OK then - this bean can sleep!

Ann - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mystery solved! very cute pic! hmmmmm - i don't think they have this thing totally fixed. Did you read the condo on the tech forum? this silver edition seems to just be a work-around - that there was a portion of the original that wasn't upgraded that needed to be upgraded before they did whatever they did when the board was done on 1/31. ??? IMHO... I think they need to go back and make sure they have all the components as they should be - something is missing somewhere.... ---- and I do believe that you are right on the "img" that is supposed to be a link. or so I though.

not too crazy about the silver color now, but at least most of the shortcuts, and smilies seem to work. hope they get the original back.

24. Ann & Tess GA

I switched to the other format and the same warning came up for the image. Agreed on the different appearance, the spaces are really cropped. Now I've switched back :roll: :D and yep my smilies still work. Whew!

25. Marje and Gracie

Yes, looks like Mannie is going to let you sleep tonight!!! I know you will take advantage of it. Glad you had a great day with Nicholas!!! You can put the screen back to the old one and the smilies still work. I went into "user profile", "board preference", changed to the prosilver whatever (new one) and didn't like the look so put it back to the old way and my smiles, etc work.

Great for the KTSS for Gus but I don't think he wants Tobey to massage him!!! He was hoping Tess would....he thinks Tobey is too wild!!!

26. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

and the boy has the rest of the night off... didn't even do a +6....

Hi Marjorie - and Ann --- bummer - I switched back, and mine don't. well will see what the morning brings. Maybe I'll try a couple of more times - maybe a refresh or two will help. i dunno....

Uhhhh Tess? Gus wants you! It's yur kind and gentle heart. Off we go! ~~ Mannie

NI NI all! See you guys tomorrow!

27. Marje and Gracie

bummer on the switch and still not working!

Sleep tight!!!

28. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

:D well fancy that - now they are. YAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.