2/4 Gabby PMPS~193, +2~110, +3~65, +4~66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday's Condo

Sunshine and blue skies and freezing cold weather. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't so bad! Gabby decided that swapping bowls with Gizmo was the order of the day. I'm not sure Gizmo was as enthusiastic. The tooth brushing saga continues. I think Gizmo has adjusted to the routine. In fact, he starts an entire conversation if he doesn't get his teeth brushed (or get treats) after his breakfast -- I wonder which it is?

2. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Gabby AMPS~197

LOL Gizmo is hilarious. I wonder what he's yapping about. It's the same food right? She thinks his food tastes better?

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Gabby AMPS~197, +2~123, +3~73

Good morning guys .. very nice numbers today gabby .. you're looking good in green that's for sure .. have a great weekend guys!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Gabby AMPS~197, +2~123, +3~73

Nice gabby! you made green! what a nice morning cycle - surf well today Gabby.

I am impressed that the teeth brushing is working. I wish Mannie was more receptive.

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Re: 2/4 Gabby AMPS~197, +2~123, +3~73, +4~70

Nice numbers for Gabby this morning. Yes, Gizmo, NFC love to talk. He is really a character, sorry Gabby does not appreciate him. Well, she is the DIVA not to be ursurped by the newcomer kitten. Need to hear more kitty antics they certainly are a pair.

6. Cyn and Cosmo

Cyn and Cosmo Member

I think we need some of this conversation on video. Just sayin'

Nice green surf, Miss Gabby!! I think you deserve a nappus after your hard morning of nappusing.

7. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Another string of great numbers for Gabby! Love reading about the Gabby/Gizmo escapes!

Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.