02/04 J.D. AMPS 354, +1 431, PMPS 391 New Dose Tonight

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

February 3rd Condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35853

Last Night
    349 PMPS
    202 +8.5
    295 +11

Maybe, I should have tested at +7 or something, but it doesn't matter, he's getting an increase tonight, after work, unless he shows me something like a green when I get home at PMPS.
    I have a 3 day weekend this weekend. Smilie Smilie Smilie

I hope everyone has a good Friday!

2. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

Re: 02/04 J.D. AMPS 354

Good morning Dyana!! Good luck on the dosecrease tonight (maybe the threat will push him to give you a green at PS tonight). Have a great day!! :D

3. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Are you listening J.D. If you get more green you get more shrimp. :smile:
    Good luck with the dosecrease.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So, what do you think? Should I go back up to 1.25 this weekend? I think I should give him a skinny 1.25. Oh, those are so hard to measure.. but, I have my new lighted magnifying glass now, so hopefully that will help me to be consistant anyway.
    I'm just asking now, because I may be home late from work, tonight, and may have to just test and shoot the second I walk in the door.

At least he's playing with Ginger.

Off to tbp land...

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Dyana you might want to add dosing advice to your subject line so others can see it.

Love the picture.

6. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 02/04 J.D. AMPS 354, +1 431

LOVE the pic so cute and good luck with whatever dose you go with to help get those numbers back in the blues/green:)

7. Violet and Chaos

Violet and Chaos Well-Known Member

Re: 02/04 J.D. AMPS 354, +1 431

I wonder if JD will hear you, or ignore you like Chaos ignores me? Hmm... lol! Good luck with the dosecrease if he doesn't give you a good PMPS. We're dosecreasing here too.

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I decided to give an increase to 1.25 tonight, and I shot almost as soon as I walked in the door.

He happily greeted me at the door when I got home, and followed me around the house like a dog. Maybe, he was happy I was home. I tested that 391, and gave him his increase. He ate his 1st dinner and went to bed. Both cats went to bed. That's what my cats do these days when it's so dark outside.

Like I said, when I left work, "Let The Weekend Begin!" smilie

9. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

Well J.D. ...you and Attie are in the same boat tonight for increases.

So lets see what you both are gonna do for the weekend.

10. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

just looked at ss and cannot read these worth a crap but looks as though he was doing really well on the 1.25 (too well) AND A LOT OF IT WAS BOUNCES. maybe next time try a skinny 1.25. seems as though he is sensitive somewhat. now here is how I do f/s (not that you asked)
    bottom of rubber plunger, part facing needle. I put the bottom part on lower part of black line, for a skinny. middle of line for regular and top of black line for fat

11. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Dian, how do you measure a straight 1.25? I find the skinny 1.25 to be easier to measure than the straight, which I am attempting now.

I measure a
    1.00 as the top of the plunger flush with the top of the 1 unit mark

f1.00 as the top of the plunger touching the bottom of the 1 unit mark

s1.25 as a sliver of light after the 1 unit mark before the plunger

1.25 a bigger (this is the tricky part (how big is the bigger sliver and is it the same each time)) sliver of light after the 1 unit mark and the top of the plunger. laughing smilie.

Thanks for visiting and checking in on us.

12. dian and wheezer

<----[]========/ ok , the first [ is the bottom of rubber stopper. I put that part on the very bottom of a solid line. in the middle of a solid for regular and top of line for fat.
    <.... is needle -============/ is syringe. had to switch boards to be able to color code

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Dyana...good luck with the dosecrease for JD. My measurements are the same as yours. Imaginary but I still just try to be consistent from dose to dose.

14. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I think a sk. 1.25 might work....do you think Dian gave you enough of instructions so that you can do that??? Good luck with it, Dyana...it does look like JD needs a dose crease.

Glad you are having a three day weekend! I don't have to work at all this weekend, well I do have a meet and great with a new consumer on Sunday, but that should only take about 1/2 hour.

Good night...Time for me to head off to bed!

15. dian and wheezer

so sorry. I was thinking micro dosing. yes the red part on the 1u solid line in the middle for 1u. some light for 1.25 but to shave a little less than 1.25, then very top of 1u line

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.