2/3 Gabby PMPS~253, +2~177, +3~122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday's Condo

I want to know how cat's seem to know when it's time for us to wake up? It was dark. I was semi-conscious. Gizmo came to visit -- he climbed on my chest and wanted his ears scratched while he purred up a storm and I got kitty kisses. I hadn't a clue what time it was. A minute later the clock radio starts. The cats knew. (Well, in general, they seem to know a lot more than I do most of the time.)

2. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Re: 2/3 AMPS~166

They are so smart. I don't know how they do it. Or they know when you go from asleep to awake, like they can hear our eyes open.

Great AMPS for Gabby :) :) :)

3. Kelly and Milo

Kelly and Milo Member

Milo did the same things this morning. Purring up a storm and wanting attention just minutes before the alarm went off. I guess they have great internal clocks!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

They are so smart, aren't they? You must be awake by now....but you didn't put Gabby's name in the header... :lol:
    So funny to see you do something like that Sienne... :lol: But Gabby should have some credit for that lovely blue AMPS!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 2/3 Gabby AMPS~166, +2~116

Lol, Pat!! The kitties were awake - I wasn't. I leave Gabby's name out routinely (after all, I know it's Gabby!) but I usually catch it before I click "submit."

6. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

They have amazing internal clocks.

Hope you, Gizmo and Gabby have a wonderful Thursday

7. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww, what a wonderful way to wake up.:) A sweet, furry, purry, face would be so nice first thing in the morning.
    Mine are silent, until I actually wake, then the oldest civvie starts screaming at me to feed him.

Sienne, it looks like Chicago is cleaning up faster than Buffalo did in the last storm. Hope you can get around easily.

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I missed my early, early "special event" alarm, but Rusty heard it and woke me up 1/2 hour later! I guess he was confused.
    How are the streets in Chi-town today? Have a good commute. And Gabby, you have a good day: no big dives!

Ella & Rusty

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 2/3 Gabby AMPS~166, +2~116, +3~65, +4~62

Thank you all for asking. The streets and the tiny bit of freeway that I take to get to work were all pretty well cleared. There are some places where one lane is mostly filled with plowed snow. At times, like on the freeway, this becomes a bit precarious since the lane you're in starts to disappear. (Our Streets & Sanitation people are better known for lounging on the job than being hard workers so this isn't a surprise. Several people I work with suggested that perhaps the brandy was flowing liberally on Tuesday night!) As long as the road surfaces don't freeze, all will be good.

10. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/3 Gabby AMPS~166, +2~116, +3~65, +4~62

Good afternoon! Gabby looks like she's having another great cycle! Glad to hear your streets aren't too bad! Here, the expressways are completely clear, but so many of the minor streets are still complete chaos. In my neighborhood, street parking is the only option, so it just sucks right now! Stay safe driving home!

The internal clocks kill me. I personally love the angry stare. You wake up, sleeping on your back, to a cat's face about 18 inches in front of you with the angry glare of "why haven't you FED me?!?" crazy kids!!

11. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your streets are in good condition. Be careful and stay warm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.