2/3 Raja AMPS=105~~PMPS=131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

PMPS=70 ~F0.75u Lev
    +4=95
    +7=70
    AMPS=105 ~F0.75u Lev

Yesterday
    After such a nice PMPS last night, I am not surprised at the blue this morning.... Hope she brings i back down to that nice green range soon. she has 3 Ps for today so far. Unlike her brother, Raja seems to have a little gray cloud over her head in the morning. She wants to eat and not be bothered with me or any hugging or anything. Just eat and find a spot to nap. She always seems so disappointed when I find where she is hiding in order to give her her shot.
    Big sigh! Interrupted from her nap by the foolish woman and that needle! She was all warm on DH's recliner this morning and accepted the ear prick okay. After eating she ran into her cube and thought she did a great job in hiding from her Mama. Silly Raja! :lol:
    Happy New Moon and Friday Eve to you all! :YMHUG:

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/3 Raja AMPS=105

Nice start of the day for Raja. Happy Friday eve.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

AMPS=105 ~F0.75u Lev
    +4=105
    +7=113
    PMPS=131 ~F1.0u Lev
    She got an increase. Hopefully, the added drop will get her back into the greens a litte more.

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope she responds well to the dosecrease Pat. I also hope you are feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.