1/31 Moonie PMPS 161,+3~130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! I think Moonie ate a cheerio last night, as she missed one on the floor today :lol:
    She had great numbers last night & even went green..Ate a good breffis..and is now having her am nap.
    Found a couple of poos outside LB, someone couldnt make the LB! Could be Copper, as after he uses LB he shoots out of there at 90mph as if his buttress was on fire! :lol: :lol: -He could be scared of his poo :lol: Oh well we knew he was nutty!
    Still hurting, and now my back is out too--Wonderful, but have a call into tummy dr so we'll see.

Have a great Monday all--Hugs from us.

yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35610

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/31 Moonie AMPS 201

A great start to Moonie's day!! Isn't it funny how they seem to get such joy out of their poos? Mine are like wild children after they have a poo :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry to hear you are still feeling bad and back is still out. I hope you can get the doctor today and get some relief. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: Sounds like a perfect day to curl up with Miss Moonie the Beautiful and Copper the handsome!

3. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/31 Moonie AMPS 201,+3~156

Coming down nicely! She took me to test her--She's so good--Maybe some green today?

4. Roni and Moonie

Re: 1/31 Moonie PMPS 161

Moonie came down well today--This is a nice ps for her--Day before the storm nailbite_smile --I cant take much more of this--
    Anyone who has had enough of this snow raise your hand!!!!!! \M/ \M/ \M/ :thumbup :twisted:

5. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Thought you could use a laugh...hope you're feeling better!

[​IMG]

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni, nice number tonight for Moonie. Sorry you're not feeling well and hope your doctor can see you soon. The weather sure does not help matters. So Moonie takes you for him to be tested, sweet! Was he really wanting the treat afterwards. Maggie starts purring when it's time to get the ear prick. Take care.

7. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

*raises hand* we're supposed to be getting a foot tonight and tomorrow. gah. I'm over it!!

NIce PM for Moonie! Hope you get a nice surf tonight!!

8. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

I hope your doctor can help you feel better. Being sick is no fun. I thought I had replied today but messed up when I came back after my conference call. I'm sorry your back is giving you grief. I think back pain is the worst. I hope you have some good drugs to help.

Moonie came right down - awesome PMPS!!!

Too funny about Copper. It made me laugh both times I read it LOL.

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Roni, I hope you're feeling better this evening. Sending you some back-healing vines for good measure! Seriously, you're tired of all that snow?? Did you put your back out shoveling?
    Love the story of Copper. And Moonie eating Cheerios! Hey Moonie, Cheerios are DRY FOOD!

So have a good evening, put your feet up, get out your heating pad, and get that back better!

Many :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Ella & Rusty (waiting for our storm to materialize)

10. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi Roni, Moonie & Cooper :lol:
    I hope you feel better soon.. you never cease to humor even when feeling less than the very best. Nice PM #, ate a cheerio? :lol: I think that sounded cute! Coopie is nutty & scared of poo ohmygod_smile

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Great stuff there for Miss Moonie today - what nice numbers.

I hope you are feeling better Roni - shesshhhh - doesn't sound like fun at all. And then there is the weather - uh maybe we shouldn't mention that. Take are of yourself - maybe let the kitties cuddle up. That always works.

12. Roni and Moonie

Moonie ate well & again seems to be coming down again--After some green Moonie can bounce for 2 days sometimes--Whacky cat!
    Feeling a little better tonite--Tomorrow will be a better day, except for the snow!
    Maybe she'll be close to green before bed-paws & fingers crossed!-
    In case I fall asleep--Have good dreams, well health & soft sleep--Hugs & possible Ni Ni from us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.