1/7 Mannie PMPS 194, +2 164, +3 136, +4 113, +5 94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (yum: the good stuff!), and Happy Furday!

1/6 Condo

1/6 RECAP:
    fed mini meals @ ps, +1, +2, +3: AM CYCLE: Merrick Surf and Turf 3% carb, PM CYCLE: Merrick Surf and Turf 3% carb
    amps 141: 2.75Fu: 5th cycle on this dose
    +1 187
    +2 256
    +4 266
    +6 399
    +11 522 ohmygod_smile
    pmps 528 :YMSIGH:: 2.75Fu: 6th cycle on this dose
    +2 393
    +4 292
    +5.5 294
    amps 189: 2.75Fu: 7th cycle on this dose

I think I will pretend that yesterday didn't occur :lol: - not a particularly good day for Mannie. It started out well, then just kept climbing, all the way to a 527. :YMSIGH: He ended up with a high yellow before I went to bed. We have a high blue this morning: perhaps he slowly continued his slide down? I had seriously considered upping his dose this morning, but elected to wait when he posted a 189, since it is down from the last post we had. I'll see what he does with this morning's cycle before increasing.

Mannie is in prime form this morning :D :D - unphased by his high numbers yesterday. He is again concentrating on the old kitty nip toys, still with a watchful eye on the nanner pile. I suspect that he slept on that pile last night, as the circle has once again been carefully arranged: Mannie style. Breffis #1 and #2 eaten, bowls licked clean. He failed auto feeder - again - when I checked his sister had her face in it. :roll: ah Mannie..... so the bean had to reserve. Funny he was all over that, but not the feeder. Back to school on that one.

Have a great Furday every one! Later this morning I am off to visit my DGS, and see how my DD and her DH are holding up, with a 2 week old newborn under their wings. They are such great parents. :D

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Mannie AMPS 189

Glad Mannie came down for you this morning. I know he had you worried! Have fun later visiting your dgs.

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Much nicer today Michelle. What a relief! Tess seems to have gone up to see what was so interesting there yesterday though. :YMSIGH:

4. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

Nice surprise this morning. You sure one of the cats hasn't smuggled contraband in them old catnip treats? Eager to see what Mannie's numbers do for you today. Happy Friday :)

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 1/7 Mannie AMPS 189, +2 241

241 @ +2. Ok Mannie, please do not repeat yesterday. Hopefully this is just a food spike, and we can have a decent cycle this morning. paws crossed.

HI Karrie - thanks, and agreed - I had expected a number much higher, was glad to see the 189. I just hope he heads back down. I know on the contraband.... :lol: :lol: and I have been looking -- everywhere! nada to be found.

Hi Ann - yes, much better. and a sigh of relief. I hope that einnam is once again mannie. :D Bummer on Tess. The hoops that these kitties make us jump through.

Hi Ann and Maggie - thanks, and yes I was. Numbers like that are such gut wrenchers. Yep: so looking forward to visiting my DGS.

6. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

Now Mannie...floor climbing is not allowed or it will result in a dosecrease....now keep that in mind there darling.

Ohh...off to see the little one! Did you get us any nice pics yet? confused_cat

Bless the new little family!

7. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

those #'s last night couldn't have been fun but todays must be a relief. Mannie let's not climb today okay? Have a great Friday!

p.s. psst, Mannie, the autofeeder is your friend

8. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Mannie I was MIA pretty much yesterday and missed your condo and I can say its not pretty after seeing what your Bean just posted so the plan today is to clear this bounce and come down slow though since the Bean is off to visit that beautiful little grandson later ;-)

9. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Wrong way, Mannie! Please turn around and surf some blues today. Ugg on that 527, Michelle. How discouraging! I hope you don't see numbers like that again. Have fun with the new DGS! Babies are so cute!

10. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

MANNIE!! Your pass to the higher floors is hereby revoked!!! As is Tessie's! PAY ATTENTION!! you no longer have access to those floors!

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Oh Please let it be so....

Hi Ele - yep, that 527 was such a heart breaker - no clue where it came from, short of a bounce. just plain ugly.... -- and thanks - babies are fun, this one is a cutie. not too much of a squawker, so they are happy. :D

Hi Lisa - I read him your post. :D Told him no high numbers, no low numbers... :lol: :lol: he looked at with that "so what do you want then" look. Just a nice cycle would be nice. paws crossed.

Hi Iorwen. oh yes on the auto feeder. We keep coaching and coaching.... one of these days! he has about 2 more months to get it down. the whole purpose of the feeder was for him to have food when I am out in the morning when my DD returns to work, and I need to "fetch" the DGS for babysitting... so Mannie: lets rock and roll, OK?

Hi Beth - so true, so true... He almost got it this AM. oh yeah on the pics: Nicholas Photos These are the latest - they are on my facebook page, but should be viewable by anyone.

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 1/7 Mannie AMPS 189, +2 241, +4 227

227 @ +4. YAY!!!!! We did not head on up....

13. Beth & Atlas

Beth & Atlas Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh.....what a precious little one....

(((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

14. Karrie and Maverick

[​IMG] Mannie [​IMG]

15. Ann & Tess GA

Yea Mannie! We's both coming down, whatcha wanna do? -- Tess

What a cutie, thanks for the pix link.

16. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Oh Michelle, stinky numbers yesterday! So sorry...hopefully Mannie has put that behind him now, and will surf some nice low yellows and blues today so you can visit DGS without worrying. He's adorable, thanks for sharing the pics! I hope Mannie passes autofeeder training soon, that's frustrating.

17. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Michelle....we are so late today!! Glad to see these numbers for Mannie...he is definitely going to see at least blue today!!! YAY!!!! Wise decision to hold his dose.
    You are the paragon of patience, my friend! I could learn so much from you!!! :lol: :lol:

PRECIOUS pics of Nicholas...he's really got those eyes wide open...he's adorable. We hope you have a wonderful day with him, DS, and DH!!

18. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Ok he is slowly coming down, I think by tomorrow you'll see blue & green again :mrgreen:
    What a beautiful Baby boy!! You are so blessed!--Enjoy him.
    Mannie will come back to himself!-Have a good Furday!

Mannie are you getting ready for tomorrow's party for Kim's Shadow??-- Gotta make plans--food , drinks, fun, entertaiment-Whoo Hoo, we'll have fun!!--Let me know, I is ready! Hugs from Moonie :mrgreen:

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 1/7 Mannie AMPS 189, +2 241, +4 227, +6 224

224 @ +6. hmmmmmm we seem to be flatlining the yellow today. ok by me.

Hi marjorie - I just wasn't sure what to do this AM - opted to hold one cycle and see where he goes. Flatline yellow - and we all now what that means.... it's coming..... and thanks!!: DGS is a cutie, even when he is screaming :lol: :lol:

Thanks Laurie - yesterday was not fun, but I hope that it is behind him now and we can get back to some better things, paws crossed! oh so true on auto feeder training. he had this about 3 months ago, now its like - well - i really think he prefers to be served :shock: :roll: :roll: and so he waits. argghhhh!

Hi Ann - thx too. Good on Tess! Mannie has decided on a yellow surf. ok then - when will he break. omg: probably tonight. always at night....

Hi Karrie! SO AGREED!

Hi Beth - yeah that he is - but we are partial... it is a ton of fun.

Have a great afternoon everyone - I need to get my rear end moving and go and visit the little one. :D

20. Karrie and Maverick

I missed your grandson's pics somehow. I was grinning ear to ear seeing the one of him smiling away - how precious!!!!!!

21. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Happy Friday Michelle & Mannie.. I will pretend yesterday did not happen for you either.. maybe myself too :lol:
    Nice to see Mannie in better #s today.. those highs can be ScArY.. but you handle them so well, as if you have a choice.. right :?:
    Wishing you all a great night!

22. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 1/7 Mannie AMPS 189, +2 241, +4 227, +6 224, +11 175

175 @ +11 - encouraging! :D :D and looking forward to pmps.

Nice visit with my DGS! What a cutie - he really is a happy baby - lots of smiles today. DD and her DH are doing well - the nights are getting better. lucky!

Roni!! so many thanks - he seems to be doing just that! Blue - sweet! Just as long as he doesn't decide to dive tonight - green is great, just no diving. :?

Hi Nicole - I like that option, yes. We will pretend. one cay that missed the radar. :D I have a hard time with days like that - even though one knows they can and will happen. just scary.

Hi Karrie - He is fun, easy to care for baby - he has his moments, but don't they all. I look forward to when I will be caring for him during the day. should be fun! (knock on wood, paws crossed, and anti-jinx!)

23. mybuddybinks

here da manxman/tessie plan fur dis ebenin'... u bofe come down...u bofe STAY down!
    binks

24. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah he is blue :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

25. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 1/7 Mannie AMPS +11 175, PMPS 194

194 @ pmps. WOOT! A blue pmps!

Hi Lisa - nice huh!

Yessir Mr Binksman - we come down, we stay down - I promise! well -- uuuuhhhhhhhhhh I will do my best! ~~ Mannie

26. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

YES!! Blue PMPS.....ain't it gorgeous??? :D

27. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Mannie did it! He came down to blue!! I was wondering about you all day (well, maybe not all day, but some of it!). The DGS pics are so neat. What a cutie!
    Have a great evening cycle, Mannie, and stay in safe numbers. No access to the upper floors, either (you heard Binks!).

Hey Mannie, another OTJ party tomorrow. More fun for the KK!! See you tomorrow. Can't wait to see the menu.
    Rusty

28. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi Barb - yes it is and what a relief. I hope we have a nice surf this evening. paws crossed!

Hi Ella - I am so grateful! Blue! and thanks for your thoughts - truly. It's been a tough and interesting week for Mannie. I did rad him Binks post... upper floor access revoked. phew!

Rusty! YAY!! More cooking and another party. I am SO STOKED! we get to go to TEXAS! wow - what to cook. hmmmmmmmmm. they bbq alot there. this could be really fun. i better start thinking menu.... :cool: ~~ Mannie

29. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Glad to see that blue!! Almost as pretty as the baby pics.

30. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi Sienne - Baby pics will win every time! :D :D and yes - a beautiful blue color. I hope he stays there....

31. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 1/7 Mannie PMPS 194, +2 164

164 @ +2. :D So nice to see Mannie - good job. your bean lubs ya! cat_pet_icon

32. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice! Lovely evening so far Mannie!

Mannie - tanks so much fur da ktss bisit yesserday - made me feel sooo much bedders! Can't wait fur Shadow pawty tomowow - I dunno much bout Texas fuds, but I know dey gotta be BIG and dey gotta be BBQ! Picks me ups for KK duty? I'z be watchin fur ya in da morning! - Lubs, Muffin

33. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

So nice to see how well Mannie is doing in blue. Good job Mannie, hope he surfs the night away. I just saw the pics of your dgs - he's a beautiful baby!

34. Marje and Gracie

This is so wonderful to see Mannie back in blue with a nice, gradual drop!!! I think he will see some green for you tonight!!

I'm very happy you got to spend time with DGS; he really is a doll. Aren't first babies always happy???

Sous Chef Gracie standing by for the menu and orders NCIC Mannie!! Yes...Texans love BBQ!! I know you will make a most scrumptious menu!! Don't forget the armadillo bites!!

35. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 1/7 Mannie PMPS 194, +2 164, +3 136

136 @ +3. Fed with 3% LC, normal +3 feeding.

Hi Marjorie - this is such a relief - the Mannie of old. It looks promising - I think he will have a great cycle. Paws crossed! and so yes on my DGS. He is a happy one, content 95 % of the time. Such a joy! and :lol: :cool: on the armadillo bites.

Thanks Ann - he is... and starting to have a personality - it's just a ton of fun. :D :D -- I hope Mannie does too. It would be a welcome thing!

Hi Anne, and Thanks! So far, so good. WOOT!

Muffin - you are so on! and so on on the KK too. We needs you! I will be there bright and early - so listen for the roaster. I will try and send you a text when I am close... We will be cooking BIG, BBQ and TEXAN. well, I hope it's texan... ~~ Mannie ~~ psstttt - I am glad the ktss visit was good. How was tobey's massage - he does them real good!

Hey sous chef gracie! Yep on the party! menu is almost complete - and I like it... TEXAN, BBQ, and yum - lots of grillin'! and some surprise stuff too. SWEET!!!!! See you tomorrow ~~ Mannie ~~ pssstttt -yes on the armadillos....

36. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 1/7 Mannie PMPS 194, +2 164, +3 136, +4 113

113 @ +4. nice Mannie - :D :D

37. Marje and Gracie

Talk about SWEET!!! Look at Mannie now!!

38. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Marjorie - Thank somebody!! So nice to see.... YES! :D :D what a difference a day makes.

39. Karrie and Maverick

I'd be dancing up and down the hallway after the few days you've had. Wow what an awesome +4!!!!!

40. Ann & Tess GA

Way to go Mannie! They are all doing so much better today! Such a relief, now just remember these numbers kids, AND STAY HERE!

41. mybuddybinks

WOOHOO!!! IT'S DAT KINDA NIGHT!!!
    Binks

42. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

And again my prediction came true--Blue it is so far :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT
    Make sure to get some sleep tonite-OK Michelle-Big Hugs from us! :mrgreen:

43. Marje and Gracie

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Extra sweet!!!!!

44. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

94 @ +5 -- :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi Roni - you must have one heckuva crystal ball. and yes on the sleep. He will be fine for the rest of the night -have fed, it will carry him through.

Binks - you are right on dude. lots of green out there on the board. Mannie is proud to line up right beside ya. SWEET!

Hi Ann - ain't that the truth. To think that yesterday we were posting 500's. :shock: Mannie - listen to Auntie ANN: "remember these numbers kids, AND STAY HERE!" please?

Karrie - :lol: :lol: Yeah we have done that... It has been one wild ride for the past week.... what a way to start a new year: awesome stuff, ugly stuff, memorable stuff.

Hey Marjorie!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

45. Ann & Tess GA

WOOt! Surf it now Mannie! [​IMG]

46. Marje and Gracie

Michelle: I use the monoject syringes; for my sk1.25u, the needle side of the 1.50u mark is lined up with the bottom of the plunger (furtherest away from needle) and there is just a thin space between the needle side of the plunger and the bottom of the 1u mark; for my f1u, I move the plunger up a medium drop so that it is flush with the bottom (further from needle) of the 1u mark and I cannot see any space between the plunger and the bottom of the 1u mark. Does that make sense? It is really just a medium sized drop...not a lot. I don't know if that is correct but I try to be consistent with those parameters.

47. mybuddybinks

I've been using the method Ele posted...that there are 3 drops in between a full unit and a half unit hash mark...so i go to the .5 hash mark...squeeze out one drop onto a papertowel...and call that a skinny .5...2 drops out would be a fat .25.

but i really wonder if i'm just naming it so i feel better about the consistency :lol:

48. mybuddybinks

actually...i saw a question you asked ann recently about the lancet gauges... i've been using the 30 gauge all along...but had to buy the thinner 33 gauge awhile back...and lo & behold...they work much better on binks' ears...and now he doesnt flinch and do his little "ouch!" meow anymore...

49. Marje and Gracie

Celi's and Ele's way sounds best but darned if I can get my drops the same size :lol: :lol:

50. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Marjorie - Celi - THANKS! I think what I have been giving Mannie is more along a S3.0, than a f2.75. hmmmmm..... better fix my SS. :lol: :lol: Marjorie - too funny on the drop size... I know! I still wish they made them with 1/4 unit markings! :D

Celi - I have the 33 gauge lancets too - really like them. Mannie doesn't mind the pokes, unless it's #40 is an endless series. :lol: :lol: Just wondered if there was an advantage to the other gauges. perhaps not?

51. mybuddybinks

:lol: :lol: so size DOES matter! (concerning drops and lancets)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.