11/18 Gracie PMPS 432 +2 291 +4 229

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29989

Recap:
    AMPS: 320 2nd cycle 1.25u
    +2: 166
    +3: 105
    +3.5: 81
    +4: 70
    +4.5: 68
    +5: 68
    +5.5: 67
    +6.5: 91
    +8: 127
    PMPS: 210 3rd cycle 1.25u
    +1: 192
    +2: 138
    +3: 74
    +3.5 65 5% w/scant 9% gravy
    +4: 73
    +4.5 58 1/4 tsp 5% w/9% gravy
    +5: 55 1/4 tsp 5% w/ 9% gravy
    +5.5: 67
    +6: 77
    +7: 107

Good morning LL!! Happy Friday Eve and we hope all sugarbabies are in green at some point in the day!

WCR: 3Ps in place....she's contemplating the playing part. Little darling had an exhausting day with two incredible cycles. I have to give total credit to her and Mike...I was in awe how he managed her curve last night all by himself while I slept...even in the 50s and he didn't wake me!!! Amazing man and I am so proud of the two of them for their teamwork. Gracie has had breffis #1 and is watching the birds on the patio with Tobey...she's bright eyed but she slept so solidly last night and didn't want to quite open those eyes so early this morning....for her, it had only been 5 hours since her last pokey and how much sleep can one kitten get in just five hours? While a surprise very low yellow or blue AMPS would have tickled me this morning, after that red the other day, I am ok with this number because it looks like a tiny bounce. Like Michelle said, I hold my breath while I wait for the glucometer to reveal the magic number.

Off to TBP..busy day; we are closing on our refi this afternoon (3.7% on 15 years!!!) and then Tobey and Gracie have to go to the NRT vetty to see how everything is progressing in response to supplements and Gracie's detoxing (hope we are almost done). Have a most excellent day and I hope to catch you all at lunch. Hugs to your kitties and niptinis for everyone....BanananieMannie is onto something marketable!!!

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 Gracie AMPS 284

Thats not to bad of a bounce after two great cycles! I hope gracie decides to do it again for you today ... but not drop to fast so you can get your running done .. have a great day guys!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

YAY Gracie! What a nice start - and not too high of a bounce. I hope she can repeat yesterday... She really did have a good one.

Nice on your refi! wonderful! we did that too a couple of times - finally able to pay it off last year. WOOT!

Gracie???? You got the vetty bean today???? you OK?, even if this is the nice one??? Do you and Tobey need a spa treatment??? KTSS - on standby alert! ~~ Mannie

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Gracie is liking this dose and it looks like the changes you've made are working. Every one needs a rest now and then, so here's to a nice quiet day for Gracie and both of you, [​IMG]

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Great numbers for Gracie last night...she and DH do very well for themselves! Let's turn around Gracie and go the other way now....this is quite high enough. It is a nice yellow for your AMPS. Can you head towards some blues now? confused_cat

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great report on Gracie. Mike, have you become a testaholic? :D There aren't many blanks on Gracie's SS. But what beautiful numbers Gracie gave you. I hope you see more blue and green today. Congrats on your refi and have a great Fursday!

7. Danette & Esmeralda (Essi)

Danette & Esmeralda (Essi) Member

Good Morning Guys,

Great start to the day, 284, she will surf again like yesterday.... Bring it on Gracie.... Does she normally go up w/going to the vet? car rides?

Nice refi guys, we have been trying to do that as well; but we are self employ'd, stated income. UGH, its been a upward battle. DH and I have our eggs in one basket, by owning the business togehter. We put DH back in a truck, and moved me out of the house to work (instead of an office); and we park our trucks in a vacant yard. We cut our cost's over 75%, running lean and mean! We work well together, people are often amazed we do work together, and how we still enjoy each other company after 20years. Gotta be friends. DH has been very supportive w/Essi; but he doesnt fully understand why, when's and where's of everything; but thats ok; he has been amazing when I needed a shoulder to cry on w/Essi. And I know if Steve needed to, he would give Essi her shot, but I dont think he could do the "ear poke".

I have to be up early to get my work done, we are leaving for Glamis Tuesday-Saterday, bring'n Essi w/us... LOL. It will be an adventure. And we are suppost to get rain over the weekend, which mean DH will probley work all weekend, and I will have to get the motorhome ready.

Ok now that Ive rambled on your condo, whats up w/that. Its one thing to ramble on mine, but not on yours LOL.

Looking forward to seeing Gracie's numbers today ~ Surf green girl..... And the best of wishes on the vet/dr today....

8. Marje and Gracie

Re: 11/18 Gracie AMPS 284 +2 264

DH here - Feels like I never left. 264 at +2. I think Gracie is tired of pokes every 30 minutes. She is laying in the sun by the living room window, and when I went in to test her she looked at me like "Oh no! its the horrible man with the tiny sharp fingers! I used to really like him". She is so good about her pokes though. The food afterward always helps take the edge off too. I guess we will both get a litle rest today and prepare for tonight. You all that have to do this without a partner in crime definitely have my respect.

9. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/18 Gracie AMPS 284 +2 264

That yellow is actually beautiful after such amazing cycles back to back. Great job Gracie, and great job Mike and Marjorie!

10. Marje and Gracie

Re: 11/18 Gracie AMPS 284 +2 264 +4 135

DH here - I was prepared to watch her do a flat yellow today, but she seems to like the extra juice in this new dose. Really happy with the blue. I gave her a tsp of 4% and will recheck in an hour. We don't want to overtest and it is later in the cycle. Keeping an eye on her though.

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/18 Gracie AMPS 284 +2 264 +4 135

NICE!! She sure likes this dose. Seems to be a good one. :D

12. Marje and Gracie

Re: 11/18 Gracie AMPS 284 +2 264 +4 135 +5 98

DH here - She really does like this dose. She had good numbers when we had her on it before in early October, but we knew even less what we were doing then than we do now and didn't keep her above 50 so she could stay on it long enough to do some good. Not making that mistake again anti jinx. She is getting close to nadir. Test her again in an hour.

13. Marje and Gracie

Re: 11/18 Gracie AMPS 284 +2 264 +4 135 +5 98 +6 100

She is doing so well. 100 at +6. Fed her a little bit of 1%. She said she was very hungry and didn't know if she could make it to pmps. I'm going to let her be the rest of the afternoon I think.

14. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup Way to go Gracie and Mike!

15. Kathy&Powder

Kathy&Powder Member

Mike and Marjorie you are an incredible team. Gracie is doing well and her b----- is not that h---. Powder and I are watching and very :D Keep going Gracie you're turning into a mean green low BG machine. :mrgreen:

16. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

:thumbup :thumbup What a great cycle - go Gracie!

Gracie?? you're bean gave you the afternoon off? Mine too! How cool is that. :D ~~ Mannie

17. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I love what Gracie is doing with this dose. :mrgreen:

Great job by everyone in the Gracie household!

18. Marje and Gracie

Good evening everyone in LL! I was so busy at work today and then the refi and the vet that I didn't even get to visit our own condo much less anyone else's. Bummer!!
    Mike did another great job with Grace today...and no matter what he says she says, she adores him (but not as much as she loves moi :lol: :lol: )

Michelle: lucky you to have your house paid off!! We're trying to get there. We've only been in ours 7 years and I hope we can get it paid in 10.

Michelle, Ann, Ele, Anne, Pat, Devon: always glad to have you drop in and check on Gracie. It keeps us motivated to have your encouraging comments.

Kathy: Powder and Gracie tend to do alot of the same...nice numbers, big bounce but I'm hoping all the things we're trying and this new dose will bring those bounces down. I want nothing higher on her SS than an occasional yellow!!

Danette: You can post whatever you want on our condo anytime!! Wow...sounds like you all have been through alot lately. I admire anyone who can hold a business together in this economy. Your trip sounds like a blast and I hope Essi likes it. Who knows...Steve may decide to start testing. I think I should encourage Mike to write a handbook "FD for DHs" :lol: :lol: John could probably help, too, and Michelle's husband is an expert on feeding!

Libby: THANK YOU!!! You and Jill have really helped us immensely of late and we are committed to making Gracie start earning her doses before she gets a decrease.

We're getting ready to check PMPS, shoot, and then run down the street to friends' for dinner/dessert. I'll keep popping back in to check Gracie but it won't be a late night out for us...Mike has to work tomorrow.

Mannie..the vetty wasn't so bad so I think we don't need KTSS but you guys can come over if you want..the beans are going out tonight. We can put a fire in the fireplace and roast some mousies!!!

19. Marje and Gracie

Re: 11/18 Gracie PMPS 432

GRRR....Vetty influence????

20. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

It could just be a bad bounce. Sometimes the bounce is worse after several green days. Either way, its only one number. Hang in there.

21. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

My goodness what a healthy liver Gracie has!! (trying to be positive here...) Mr. Liver is panicking over all those lovely greens. He feels that he is loosing control...and he IS!!!! Job is done Mr. Liver...Mr. Pancreas will take it from here...step aside please! :mrgreen: LTS=Liver Training School.
    Hope you guys have a good night....more nice numbers will be arriving tomorrow...be ready! :mrgreen:

22. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

wow! that is some bounce. But I am with Ele - it is only one number, it will go away, and now you have the night off. ow!, and doesn't it just pain you to enter that number on their SS?

Gracie - be careful - pat is ready to send you back to LTS. :lol:

GRACIE!?!?!?!?!?! The red floor? are you sure? I need to come and rescue you. The roadster is getting used to the nastiness of the red floor - it has new shields now... don't be scared! I'm on my way! ~~ Mannie

23. Marje and Gracie

Re: 11/18 Gracie PMPS 432 +2 291

Can you believe my beans left me with a number like that so they could go to a friend's house??? And then come back and check on me every hour? At least they fedded me and Tobeys. I needed niptinis BAD!!! What's LTS?

Just a quick note and then back for dessert. Thanks Pat, Ele, and Michelle....yes we were not so thrilled and expected a bounce...but I do think there might be some vetty stress in there as we poked her not too long after I got back from vet with them; she and Tobey both were a little stressed. At least she is coming down some and skipped all the way through pink!!! Still...she's had all her meals so looks like we can relax for a bit longer with friends.

Have a great evening...don't go too low Mannie!!!

24. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 11/18 Gracie PMPS 432 +2 291

oh much better! chalk up another one to vetty stress. nice to see her coming back down by +2, quite a drop actually. Bet she returns to the land of the blues before the night is over. :D

nice on the dinner with friends! Sounds like it was fun. oh - nice on the refi - i hope you make your ten year goal. ambitious - but what a difference having strong goals makes. good luck!

Gracie! You OK? Tess and I can come and give you the special spa treatment. I have a few niptinis left over too - none for your beans though - they left you alone! well, they did come back... Poor Tobey - bet he was so scared... I am glad too that you left the red floor - cuz well they would have sent your liver back to school - the LTS ya know... my liver has been several times... scary! See you soon! ~~ Mannie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.