11/6 Jen's Oreo AMPS(+11.5)~193, +5~331 Oldbie...swimming :)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jen and Oreo (GA), Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Ooh, I got my schedule all messed up last night. I had to go to a friend's and put Windows back on their computer. They had Linux and knew nothing about it. The only person who did couldn't help them with it anymore. So I was really late for shot time (+13.5). Shot half owah early which puts me on the perfect schedule for tomorrow's time change :smile:

Previous Condo

Oh my goodness, thank you all for stopping by yesterday! I looked like this :mrgreen: after I could get back on and saw all of the posts! It means a lot to me! Answers/replies:

Ronnie - Thank you!

Jill - no, not today, on Sat 12/4 :D

Sienne - yep! Hope to take some of the extra training to really help the pups get homes :smile:

Libby - Lucy knows more aminals will be getting fur-ever homes now...or that's what I hope to be able to help do :smile: She is verra smart ;-)

Muffin - I twied, but didn quite make it, maybe tonight
    s/Oreo

Anne - I hope one day you can get back.

Pat - Thank you!!

WCR: didn't like that pink, but she was probably green overnight and I missed it. Hope to be able to get some test in tonight.

Slept in a lot longer than I wanted to, but with the time change and going btb I kinda messed that one up :smile:

Happy Caturday everyone! I actually made it today. I hope everyone has a great day today.

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/6 Jen's Oreo AMPS(+11.5)~193, +5~331 Oldbie

I don't know if I've ever posted in your condo before, but I have to say that Oreo has the cutest face. I don't think I've ever seen a kitty face like that. :D Its great that you can volunteer in a shelter. I have never done that, but would like to. I'm afraid that I'd come home with too many animals.

3. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/6 Jen's Oreo AMPS(+11.5)~193, +5~331 Oldbie...swimmin

Doing some laps :lol: Please, need some advise, jump in if you've seen my post :smile:

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 11/6 Jen's Oreo AMPS(+11.5)~193, +5~331 Oldbie...swimmin

Aww Jen that is so exciting that you are going to do work at a shelter. I admire peeps that do that. I start to get teary eyed just going to PetSmart on a Saturday when they have all the rescue kitties and puppies.

And hey little Oreo, time to come down a bit, k? And please let your momma sleep late tomorrow. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.