1/16 Mim AMPS 153, +3~101, +6~108 ?Shot time?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Andrew and Mim, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew and Mim

Andrew and Mim Member

I'm wondering what the implications are if I shoot 1/2 hour early tonight?

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Would 15 minutes help. I always though we were to use 15 minute increments. Hopefully someone else will chime in. Good luck. Nice number for Mim.

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Thirty minutes early is ok. It is safer to shoot early a maximum of 30 minutes per day if you need to get on a new schedule. You could also do 15 minutes early for both cycles that day. Either way works to total 30 minutes per day. Since Mim doesn't have high BG's just be aware that it will be also be as if you increased the dose a tiny bit.

4. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Depends on what the number is and if you will be able to spot check a little. If it was a 50, I'd say maybe no ;-) , otherwise it will be fine. 15 minutes per cycle is better for consistency, but if you have to do 30 minutes it's not a problem.

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

30 minutes should be fine, but if you want to know for sure...
    get a +10.5. then you'll know where you're +11.5 is coming from.

6. Andrew and Mim

Andrew and Mim Member

I'm not planning on a new schedule, just a one-off, so would be back to normal tomorrow (= +12.5). I don't want to risk mucking things up so if there's any doubt I won't shoot early! I can get a +10, +10.5 etc. but won't be around for checks after PM shot (unless I take Mim with me - which I *would* if necessary).

7. Andrew and Mim

Andrew and Mim Member

Re: 1/16 Mim AMPS, +10~142

Looks like he will be ok........any thoughts on the current dose? Wondering if it might need a bump - maybe not to 1 but somewhere in between :?: (not tonight I realize)

8. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/16 Mim AMPS, +10~142

looks like you *could* go to a skinny 1u if you'll be around to monitor this weekend, but not when you're shooting early and going out, kwim? test when you get home and reevaluate in the morning. jmo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.