1/15 Six's PMPS 204, +1 330, +2 347

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Good Evening Lantus Land!!!!!!

No yesterday's condo...I don't think I've posted since Tuesday, maybe Monday? Long week and not much opportunity to do spot checks this week.

The week AMPS and PMPS were the "usual" if not slightly higher mid-week.

Tonight's PMPS is quite the shock. Must be thankful it's a weekend shock and I can go BTB tomorrow if it's a late night.

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/15 Six's PMPS 204

It's hard to know how shocking this lovely number is. I'm guessing Six was seeing yellows (at least) during the day. I hope your schedule will permit more checks over the weekend. (I missed seeing your condo this week!!)

3. Amy and Six

Re: 1/15 Six's PMPS 204

Agreed! I assume he was surfing in the yellows. But with those higher PS #s, maybe not?

We are on board all weekend for plenty of spot checks! Wait...let me rephrase that...I'm on board for plenty of spot checks, Six won't comment. :lol:

I really missed LL these past couple of days! Bought some lotto tickets tonight so maybe this work thing will soon be a memory.

4. Amy and Six

Re: 1/15 Six's PMPS 204, +1 330

Sooo........was it the new strips I opened or me cutting his nails in the past hour?

I'm betting the PMPS was false. I just ran a control test on the meter and it's fine.

Thoughts?

5. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Amy, Esse has bumped fast at times, too...so I wouldn't think it was a false reading, especially if Six ate. And if you cut his nails and he finds it stressful, yes, it could also be that (some of my cats could care less when I trim, the others fight me. LOL).

Worry not, he'll come back down...because it's the weekend, and you're tired, and you wanted to rest...he'll keep you on your toes.

Best-
    Michele

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

*could* be the trim...
    or he could be bouncing from some earlier blue? happy to hear you'll be getting some spot checks this weekend...

7. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Amy.. good luck on the curve this weekend..
    Seems like a lot of us worker bees have our weekend cut out for us :mrgreen:

What a good boy to let his mamabean cut his nails!
    I'd have to put Pepper in a straight jacket :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.