1/15 Morris AMPS 277; +9 367; PMPS 362

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2578&p=24070#p24070

He dropped from 311 at PM+11 to 277 for AMPS! Interesting! I *may* be getting home from work a bit early today & if so, will be able to get some checks in for the later part of this cycle. I have also decided that I could spend tonight on the couch with Morris in his room & do some checks through the night as well to find out exactly what he is up to!!!

WCR....seems to be in a good mood this morning! All of his P's are in place! Dh & I were talking last night.....we are still amazed at how well he has adjusted to being an indoor only cat! We were always fearful that once he was feeling better, that he may try to 'escape'!! We were also discussing how 'well' Morris looks these days! I think dh is impressed that I was able to nurse Morris back to health! Now, if I could just convince him that I also need to nurse Murray back to health (FD cat in need of new home.....Venita posted about him awhile ago & he still hasn't found someone to take him!).

TGIF!!!!

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 1/15 Morris AMPS 277

Great WCR!!! Sounds like a happy home. Good luck on getting those spot checks. Sorry you gotta give up a nice comfy bed for a couch to do so, though.

Sending..."Hey DH....Murry would really like a furever home and you would be more than happy to give him one" vines your way!!!

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/15 Morris AMPS 277; +9 367

Well, I didn't get home early today as I had hoped. I am, however, still planning on spending the night on the couch & getting up often to poke him all night long!

Morris has eaten all of his snacks today! I was also impressed by the size of the clump of urine I took out of the litter box! All of his P's definately seem in order today!!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/15 Morris AMPS 277; +9 367

I'm impressed that you'll stay up (or get up) to test throughout the night. Heather convinced me to get up at PM +8 (3 AM) to test Gabby one night. I hate having to wake out of a sound sleep -- I'm never sure if I'll fall back to sleep. Good luck with your pokathon!

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Trust me Sienne....tonight isn't my idea of fun! LOL! But the majority of people here who have been giving me advice & looking at Morris' ss keep telling me that these night checks are SO important. I don't plan on running upstairs after every poke & posting his numbers.....I will wait for morning to do that! I am going to attempt to stay awake & get a +2 and +3, then I will try to sleep for a bit until +6, +9, and +11.

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

happy pokusing! :D

7. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Hope you and Morris have a fun sleepover. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.