10/8 Moonie AMPS 211<+4~196,PMPS 199,+4~194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL!! A great white light was seen last night at the international space station, emanating from the USA with a beautiful strange sound!!
    It was all our Kitties lifting their voices for sweet Bear Man, the fiirst unified vine of love!! It was seen & heard a round the world--
    We can only hope he heard us & is feeling better & peaceful..All our love & healing vines to Bear Man & Linda!

Moonie was great last 2 days, she has tried so hard to be green--Last nite at +4.5 she was 126--Will try to get her down next week when we are home-maybe a fat 0.75!-
    I'm selling jewelry today at our local hospital, donating some to the hospital--
    DH going away to Boston to a family event so I will be working with my 2 assistants(my niece & friend-our staff :lol: )
    Moonie will miss him, as we all will-He'll be home sunday, but we are doing a big street fair without him!!EEEKKK!!
    AUTOMAT Will Be out & ready!!
    Sending Happy Friday to all LL--Be back tonite!! Hugs to all--Yeah I know my SS is so behind--Dont beat me with the dreaded wet noodle--Love from Us~!
    yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26859

2. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Re: 10/8 Moonie AMPS 211

Moonie is working hard on going green, I'm sure we'll see some very soon.
    Sounds like a busy and exciting weekend ahead. Good luck and have fun

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

this is a low yellow today .. Bet you see those greens later on ... Have a great weekend guys!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

The wet noodle days are before my time on LL.... :lol:
    I just feel all shorted out when I can't see numbers...automatic reflex to check the SS ya know?
    Oh well, guess I will just have to wait till your life is more boring and you can update.

Wishing you lots of sale$ today. And a $ucce$$ful weekend too!
    At least you got out of going to the party...it probably won't be all that great anyway... :lol: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

5. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Have a great day.....

And the only time I dish out the noodles is if I offer a little tasty cheese w/them...Mac and cheese please. :mrgreen:

Its nice that you are donating some of the jewelry to the hospital...you have a good heart.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Moonie's just keeping thins in the safe range so you can concentrate on making money for more cat food.

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning Miss Moonie, and mama bean! Keep on trying Moonie - you'll get those greens.

Very nice on the hospital - you have a good heart. I hope the Sales a good!

Very nice on the great white light.. we all wish Bear man well.

Hey Moonie! You all alone today? want to get together later? ~~ Mannie

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

That's a decent AMPS and she might just have a nice blue day for you today, Roni!! Thinking of you all...

9. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Roni, you are not allowed to wet noodle yourself!!! :lol: :lol: At least that's what they told me ;-)

(((hugs))) to you and scritches to Moonie. Hope you do well selling at the hospital today!

10. Roni and Moonie

Re: 10/8 Moonie AMPS 211,+9~196

Hey All!! Such sadness on the journey of the GREAT Bear Man!!! Oh God, I am so sad, but deep inside I know it was best for him.
    Fly Free Bear Man, & Stu will have a buddy to be with...

Moonie seems fine..Tomorrow & Sunday I'll be leaving them for like 10 hours--I will definitely be using the auto mat--
    It's fine tHAT she is in these safe numbers now--But dose crease is coming..BBL at PMPs :sad: , I am very sad.

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Such a sad week. isn't it. :sad: come on down Moonie girl, you're gonna get a dosecrease, but that's OK, you'll feel even better.

Hey Moonie? you doin' OK? I feel so sad. See you ~~ Mannie

12. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

hi moonie & copper!

binks

beautiful thought on the white light, roni

celi

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

very nice indeed!

14. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Well, at least Moonie gave you a bit of the blue today, Roni! Oh, and I agree, no wet noodling yourself!! I hope you had a good sales day today and do good tomorrow!

I am going to Shaker Heights, OH on Sunday for their Christmas in the Woods craft show. Would be nice if you were there selling your wares! I bet you'd do good!!

Hiya Moonie! just dropping in to see how you were doing today. I'm glad dat we got to spend sum timez wit each udder last night and hang around wit Bear Man....I am sad today, too......Spot

15. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni - hope you had a good day today!

16. Roni and Moonie

Re: 10/8 Moonie AMPS 211,+9~196,Pmps 199,+4~194

I just cant stop crying from these losses of our dear kitties. It makes me afraid for mine too!! Sorry you know I say what's what!
    I come to love these kitties & we have lost so many lately--Tuscany, Latte, Stu, Bear Man,so many others-- The List is Way too long!!
    We grow to really care about each other & feel like your cats are our cats!
    Just give me a couple of days, I will be OK--Just too many, too soon, too close together--Just when we heal a bit from one,.....

Well Tonite I am sending Ultra Good Health Vines to all our Kitties, Praying for them to be well.
    To those who have lost their furbabies, my heart hurts so much for you! Words cannot describe!
    Surround yourselves and your cats in Healing White Light--Love you all LL--You are my Rock LL--Sad Hugs tonite :sad: Ni Ni!

17. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Just in time to catch your lovely lullaby tonight, Roni. Hugs to you and your furbabies on this night.

18. Kim 'n Shadow

Kim 'n Shadow Well-Known Member

Roni - long distance hugs. very sad here too.

19. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Roni))))....your sentiments ring so true....in the short time I've been in this group, I have grown so fond of so many and their cats are so real to me. I didn't "know" Stu or Bear long but you all did and I am so sad for Ella/Edward's and Linda's sorrow. I have recently lost one of my most beloved cats and 8 mos later it is like it just happened. They are so very special, wonderful, spiritual...they teach us so much about bravery and courage and grace...and we have them for such a short time.

It's ok to cry, my friend....we are all here for you!

I hope you get some rest and the weekend business will keep you occupied. ((((Moonie)))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.