10/7 Moonie AMPS 217,+5~126,PMPS 198,+4.5~126

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! Same Ole' Moonie slow descent--Blue is great, but she should be having some nice green numbers too..
    I cant do anything till next week--All is well here & right now Copper has taken up residence on MY heating pad I was using on my back!!
    Moonie is sprawled across the cat napper watching the backyard world..
    I am working like unbelieveable, the pressure is just too much sometimes!
    Love being home, as I dont want to miss a minute with my kitties...Guess that's the recent events here, make on look at the world differently..

Hope all ailing Kitties feel well today--Sending Hugs to all LL...Have a good Fursday all

yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26785

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 10/7 Moonie AMPS 217,+3~183

Good monring Roni!! Nice number for Moonie and looks like she wants to do some surfing later today....just what you need when you have so much
    on your plate!!! Hope you have a super day and don't go crazy getting everything ready.

Hey Moonie...we're all going over to Bear Man's to cuddle and purr and give him our love and support. Wanna come?

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni & Moonie,
    Just checking in on you. Sorry that you have so much work to do at the moment, Roni, but now that boardwalk season is coming to a close, things will settle down. Moonie's numbers are excellent. Blue is great!!!!!
    Edward and I are OK. Stu is certainly here. His ashes are supposed to arrive today. We have a spot picked out by the catmint.

Let's try to get together during our next trip down to the city. We have eye doctor appointments on Monday, Nov. 15th, so will be in NY for a few days around that date. E mail or PM me your schedule when you know it, and hopefully we can meet.

Many hugs, and thank you so much for your lovely remembrances of Stu,

Ella

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

That is so great that you and Ella will be meeting! I am a bit jealous! Well, we will be thinking of you all around that Nov day...hugs to you both!!
    Nice +3 for Moonie today. Breathe Roni...BREATHE! You do have to take breaks during the day...don't work yourself ragged girl!!! Hope you have a great day together!! Hugs to you all! :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

5. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni. Just wanted to check in - gonna do some surfing Miss Moonie?

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

How is your day going? Just wanted to tell Moonie tht the kitties are going to visit Bear Man tonight for the new Moon...they all want to bring him soup and have a quiet time with him....they love him so much and hope that he will feel better real soon...

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey there Moonie hope your day is going well Do Lou says to tell you he will see you at Bearmans tonight we are going over for some quiet time :D

8. Roni and Moonie

Re: 10/7 Moonie AMPS 217,+3~183,+5~126

She is so trying for green!!
    Yes Moonie will be going to BearMan to sing to him & hope he will be feeling better--
    Hugs to all our amazing board!! I love LL it means life to Moonie & to me too-
    WE really respect the kindness & friendship we have here!!
    BB in a few with her PMPS--It is too early--Had a few minutes!! :D

9. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Re: 10/7 Moonie AMPS 217,+3~183,+5~126

Moonie1 i been missing my friends. see you and copper at bear man's.
    binks

DITTO YOUR SENTIMENTS, RONI !! there has been so much going on here, and i for one as a newbie have only seen love and caring, laughter and tears, and so very much support. I am so thankful for that...this board makes it all manageable and livable for binks and i...often even fun (probably more for me than binks, but...)

celi

10. Roni and Moonie

Re: 10/7 Moonie AMPS 217,PMPS 198,+4.5~126

She is trying hard for the Green--almost Moonie!! threat!! Dose Crease is still coming Moonie!

She & Copper headed for Bear Man,s to be with all the kitties in a wonderous celebration, and she said she heard Stu singing with her--
    All of us together loving & celebrating Stu & Praying for Bear Man to get better again...What a spectacle!!
    It was seen from the international space station --They wondered what was causing such a bright light from the USA--
    It Was LOVE from lantus land-- The brightest stars couldnt be as bright as the love from the kitties hearts!!
    Hail to Bear Man we love you & Stu we know you are watching over us!!
    Till tomorrow then, sleepus well all, be well all beans & kitties, and with HUGS & Love-Ni NI!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.