1.15 Magnolia AMPS 279

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Good Morning LL!

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: Hungry kitty. Active, purry and lovey. 5 P's are good. Some bouncing or NDW here. This is cycle 5 of the 4.25 dose.

Happy Friday!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Sara!

Magnolia looking for a little blue today, too bad about the food spike last nite's pmps, but she came back with a nice yellow so thats good!

have a great day :)

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

PMPS 298 +3 312

I was at TBP all day, a super long day, no chance for spot checks, but I don't think there was any blue. I can get a few checks on Sunday. She usually takes a few days to get used to a dosecrease...these numbers seem normal-like to me.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

sorry you had such a long day at tbp, but it looks like magnolia is going to let you get some sleep tonight!

5. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Looks like maybe she saw some blue today. :smile:

I don't think I've told you ever or enough times, but you are an awesome before bed tester. Thank you. That is so helpful, especially for people are at tbp all day. So, once again, thank you. :D

I was dreaming of garbage plates today....isn't that awful? :oops:

6. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

I guess I hadn't looked at it that way....it IS great that she isn't going to keep me up tonight. So far, she hasn't had low enough numbers. Good for my beauty rest, bad for her pancreas!

7. Cassandra and Sasha

She will get to the point where she keeps you up soon enough, and then you will be wondering where the heck your sleep went to. ;-)

8. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Yikes! I think yes, it may be bad to dream of garbage plates, but cravings usually come in the form of things we can't have. My friend in Ohio sends me ice cream on dry ice, do you want me to ship you a garbage plate from Nick Tahoe's on dry ice? I wonder how that would travel...

I remember someone told me that the before bed check was the most important, so I do make sure to always get it. No need to thank me. Thank you for telling me how important it is! :smile:

I dread and look forward to the days of getting even less sleep than what I get now. But worth it, to have a happy healthy kitty pancreas!

9. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Yes, it's great to be delirious from lack of sleep and also deliriously happy for having such a great reason to be sleep deprived! :D

10. Cassandra and Sasha

Yummmmmmm...................a cheeseburger plate, please, with fries and mac salad, no onion. ;-)

Can you throw in some Country Sweet wings and some Bill Gray's (anything from the menu). I'm so hungry tonight. :lol:

11. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

I don't think even FedEx could get it to you tonight...

12. CD and BigMac

I had to google Nick Tahou's Garbage Plate.... now I have indigestion. whew! That is some kind of ...of a meal...? Iz gud?

13. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

It's a local favorite. I'm not a fan, but my husband is a chef and he took some inspiration from it for this delicious chili he makes for hot dogs on the grill. It's "hots" sauce. So I can't say anything bad about it really. Did you see any photos of the garbage plate? YUM, right?

14. Cassandra and Sasha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know something is really bad for you if it is on a website called thisiswhyyouarefat.com. :roll:

15. CD and BigMac

Oh, yeah, I saw the photos and I didn't exactly think... yum. I thought.... hmmmmm.... you need to really prepare for eating that dish of foods!

[​IMG]

16. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

oh my i've never seen that website before. yum.

now i'm off to dream about really disgusting, delicious food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.