1/15: Esse PMPS=331 +2=405

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+11.25=261 Happy kitty...
    AMPS=308. Little bit of an increase there...Wellness out, she ate, shot 2.25U, and we shall see what happens...
    +1=322. Will check in a few hours. Food available...
    +3.5=348. Food still available.
    +8.5=371
    10.5=361 Sigh.
    PMPS=331. A bit of a drop...Wellness for dinner, shot 2.25. Will see what the night brings.
    +2=405. Apparently, the night is bringing higher numbers. Sigh.
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2557

Morning, all!

She's right there in the middle of the yellow...we got blue yesterday, but she retreated into yellow...but I am not complaining at all. She's happy, energetic, and waiting for breakfast. Nothing wrong with that picture.

Me, OTOH, slept right through the alarm...which is why I practice getting up...I'm just no good at it.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Best-
    Michele

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/15: Esse PMPS+11.25=261

Esse does sound happy and that is a good thing for sure!!
    Hope you have a nice day today even if it did start a little later than it should have... ;-)

3. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Thinking Blue for Esse today. Have a good day. Late to feed the horses, I'm out of here.

4. Michele and Esse

LOL, it's only "late" in my head. I've got nothing but the barn, housework, marketing, and laundry to do - Friday is my "day off" from everyone/thing when school is in session, and I'm doing my best to get back to school timing. So...even though it started late, it's not like I am running behind or have somewhere to be at any certain time. It's going to be just fine today...

And Esse is so funny when she's in this mood - she's this big ol' lumbering cat, and still plays like a baby...I am always so happy when I see this, because it means she's feeling very much better than she has been, and I know she's getting better; even if it's only slowly better, still, it's better...and that's the goal of all of this...that she feel better.

And you know what I've noticed? Her coat has softened, very much, and is silky and starting to get a bit shiney. And her dandruff has almost completely resolved. And that, if nothing else, has shown me that she's responding (even if slowly) to treating her diabetes...and that is a fantabulous thing.

Best-
    Michele

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

What a great WCR report! So glad to hear of all these improvements for Esse--You're doing great girl.. :lol:

6. Michele and Esse

Think harder...she has a toe in pink for AMPS. LOL. She'll be back down...I hope...

Best-
    Michele

7. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Re: 1/15: Esse AMPS=308

Nice blues last night :mrgreen:

lets see some more before you're back in school!

8. Michele and Esse

LOL, yeah, nice blues. And one has to wonder if she went down into greens, too. LOL. I am sure we'll have a wild weekend. Why? Because I've got storm prep to do on Saturday, and I told her all about it. And forgot to put down "antijinx." So we're gonna have a weird weekend, I'm just sure of it. LOL.

Depending on what her numbers are, and how tired I am, I may do some testing tonight...just to see where she's going at night. Should be some interesting data if I can get it...

Best-
    Michele

9. Michele and Esse

She's well into the pinks this morning...+2=322. BTB for me for a few hours, then to the barn, and then to the market...

Best-
    Michele

10. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

It looks to me like Esse might be preparing a little surprise package for you soon. Just judging from the fact that she is a cat, and that you are back in school Tuesday, I'm going to guess Monday at--oh--maybe 1am? Seriously, she is doing well, and just taking her time getting to more and more blues. Soon, pink will be history.

11. Michele and Esse

Apparently pink won't be history today. And big AntiJINX on the rest of that...phhhhhhhhffffffffft. LOL.

With these numbers, I'm really, really wondering how low she went last night. I put a ton of food down, but there wasn't a lot left this morning (I'd rather have wasted food than not enough food). I'm really wondering what is going on...

She, on the other hand, could care less. She's happy, content, was snuggled up with the kitten (yes, apparently Hell went into deep freeze), and just seeming to be fine. LOL. "Look at the patient, not the monitors only..." good reminder. LOL.

And, this bean is not feeling well suddenly...went BTB, and woke with breathing issues; turned out it was yet again another bloody nose and a pounding headache....so I'm going to stay home; tomorrow is barn prep day, so bloody noses or not, I'll be there working. But I think that today, I'll just hang out and do chores...and sleep some more.

Best-
    Michele

12. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/15: Esse AMPS=308 +3.5=348 +8.5=371 +10.5=361

Huh. Well, she's stayed high pink all day, but at least she hasn't gone red (yet...antijinx)...

Hopefully, she will come down a bit tonight, and that tomorrow (after I've worked at the barn...) she'll go blue and then green...she's a cat, though, so who knows. I am really left wondering how low she went last night, though...the dinner I gave them only had 1 carb/serving, so that might've done it. Huh. Just huh.

Best-
    Michele

13. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I hope you are feeling better Michele.
    It's true watch the kitty as well as the numbers because the numbers sometimes turn out to be the minor concern. Those numbers will come down when Esse is good and ready.
    Esse, are you ready yet?

14. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sometimes these flat cycles are an indicator of positive things to come -- or at least I hope so.

I'm also hoping you're feeling better.

15. Michele and Esse

No more bloody noses, thank God...but still a bit of a headache. I took some tylenol 3, and slept a lot this afternoon. I saw the Dr. early this week, and have been taking abx for a sinus infection, but I'm still symptomatic, so I called him to get something stronger abx-wise. He said he'd call something in, and I could get it tomorrow...so I will.

And yes, Sienne, I hope too that something more positive will happen (just not tomorrow...LOL...), and Gayle, I asked Esse if she was ready; she simply looked at me...with those gorgeous gold eyes, and purred. I can't take that as a positive YES, but hey, the purring was nice. LOL.

Best-
    Michele

16. Michele and Esse

Well, it was a slow climb, but she's back in the reds. Silly liver...

Hopefully, she won't get all compliant on me at 8 in the morning; that's when I'm heading out to the barn. LOL...but she can go where ever she likes (only if it's down) on Sat night, Sunday, and Monday...Tuesday I'm back at school, so she has to get it together this weekend. LOL.

With that...it's ni-ni time for me and my poor head...sinus infections are rotten, rotten, rotten.

Best-
    Michele

17. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

feel better, michele...

18. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I hope you have a good sleep tonite and the new abx you get will start working quickly for you.

And as for Esse, her purring and happiness will have to do till she decides it's time for her numbers to change for the better.

19. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Feel better Michele & Esse, leave those pinks behind!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.