1/15 Shadow AMPS=201, PMPS=130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=339
    +8=254
    AMPS=201 ~ 1.0u Lev (start 3rd cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Shadow was kissing my face this morning before the alarm went off. He ate his breffis well this morning, and is wandering around singing and racing down the hallway.. Whatever was getting to him yesterday has released him according to this morning's number. I still gave the 1.0u dose and will watch to see if it proves to be too much or what. Never a dull moment where he is concerned.
    Happy Friday to everyone out there in LL

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/15 Shadow AMPS=201

Awwww, he's coming back to normal now that there's no distractions around...and he has a new dose. :lol: Plus don't forget it's getting warmer now so he's feeling spunky bcatrun_gif ...probably wants to go out on the patio?? Even Morris, sick as he is right now, went out there this a.m. for awhile.

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I guess anyone can just have a bad day for no particular reason. I have them frequently :roll: Looks like he's turning around now, hopefully he will see green again soon and not bounce so high.

Pat I'm in full stress today, somebody help...what should I do? I'm thinking about bidding on a bed on Ebay for my daughter (it has nice drawers underneath for more storage) it's used and I have to pick it up (about 1 hour away) I'm just afraid it won't fit in my car, and I don't want to make 2 trips!!!! Oh no I really don't know what to do, but so far the price is very good! ohmygod_smile

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Well, Shadow is one crazy kitty. I had to be away from the board for a while and came back to peek at your SS... I thought you dropped ink on it or something. What is that black stuff???

Oh Shadow. He does like his bounces. When I saw the 37, I figured he'd bounce, but hooo-boy that was a big'un. Now he's coming back and I hope this dose doesn't take him down again... not that far anyway. My wish for him is that he gets about a month of blues with some high greens, no low numbers with the resulting skyrockets. (Ah... if only wishing could make it so.) He has one of the most stubborn livers, it just refuses to believe that a number below 100 is normal. Silly liver.

Obviously with the 37, your insulin is fine. You are getting a response pretty much every time. It may not be the response you are looking for, but to me it seems the Levemir is ok. Pat you are doing everything right; it is just that Shadow is more of a stubborn case compared to Raja and other kitties. He is so dramatic, my goodness. One extra drop of insulin to his dose and zoom, down he goes to the basement and the next day kaboom up to the sky.

I hate it for you, but I still believe he will learn what his new normal should be... his liver just is a slooooooww learner.

5. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

AAAWWW - what a great way to be woken up in the morning. Much nicer numbah for Shadow - so very close to the blues - no doubt he's found himself a blue number by now.

6. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Hello Yellow! :D

Monique, can you get specific measurements from the seller?

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

wow that was close. Don't do that silly nonsense again Shadow!
    Let's move on down the colour ladder now.

Have a great day Pat! :)

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm so glad to see that Shadow is no longer in the stratosphere. What a relief.

9. Monique & Spooky

MJ, I know how big it is, it should fit. But I'm never good at judging these things. Another one ending tomorrow is a little closer and looks pretty good too.

Ok now what's Shadow doing? Pat do you have enough strips :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Do you need to go to Walmart? Is your car big enough to hold everything? :D

10. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to see improvement for Mr. Shadow.
    Maybe he need to have the warm Florida sun back, that will
    shine some more yellow, and hopefully blue back.

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/15 Shadow +7=95

AMPS=201 ~ 1.0u Lev
    +3=181
    +4=150
    +6=112
    +7=95
    +7.25=82

It was the moon folks...I just know it. :mrgreen: I had gone back and inserted all the new moons and full moons into my SS just to watch it. Now I can look back and see what a crazy boy he is every two weeks....
    Anyway, I am supposed to go meet up with a long lost friend...excited to do so...but I just checked Shad and he dropped to 82. Isn't this always the way? I gave him his snack an hour early so I could leave for a couple of hours....now I can't leave till he starts climbing. LOL...IF he starts climbing.....

Monique....can you tell the owner what kind of car you have and ask what he thinks? Can you put stuff on top of the car? Can they deliver? LOL....

12. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

I have a lot of respect for our Moon up there in the sky, but seriously, how are we gonna manage this and Shadow's Mooneeness?

Hmm...if it's a guarantee that he is gonna act up on Moon days, maybe we could do some sort of Moon dance song a day before, for him - sort of like the rain dance chant.

I'm serious you know.

13. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers Shadow.........you need to teach your friend Putty how not to bounce for 4 days.

Monique....when I first read your post I thought it said you were bidding your daughter on ebay. I was trying to figure out how to get in touch with social services overseas until I reread it......good to see your daughter is not up for sale. ohmygod_smile

14. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/15 Shadow PMPS=130

AMPS=201 ~ 1.0u Lev
    +3=181
    +4=150
    +6=112
    +7=95
    +7.25=82
    +7.5=96
    +11=111
    PMPS=130 ~ F .75u Lev

Taking the dosecrease he earned the other day back and we'll see what happens. Pleased with his numbers this afternoon.
    Miriam...that is funny....bid on the bed for the daughter...read it fast and well...LOLOLOL
    Ronnie, maybe I will watch for lower numbers the day before the ever of a moon and not decrease...then maybe he wouldn't bounce as much after. I don't know what else to think....
    Hopefully, he will be ok for the next two weeks. :smile:

15. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Oh Shadow and Pat!!!! How we have missed you so much this week! Looks like it was a tough one..Im so sorry. Latte and I love visiting you, but we were more wall flowers this week with all we had going on as well. Just know we have been thinking about you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three days off (at least)...so WATCH OUT! dancing_cat party_cat dancing_cat

16. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey!! Much excitement going on here!! Glad to see Shadow is feeling good--Not only is it a New Moon, but also an eclipse last nite!!
    Uh Oh sugar kitties are in for it ohmygod_smile

17. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

New moon in a couple hours - 2:11am
    What's a new moon do to kitty numbers?

18. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Well, THAT explains yesterday's weirdo numbers, hee, hee!

Pat, next time you want Shadow to come down from a bounce, just make plans to meet a friend for lunch or shopping.... seems to work most of the time. When you need to leave, he makes it hard. So fake it. :lol:

19. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

ummm, did you get the bed? :?: :?: :?:

20. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Hi Pat!

Was a 'puter down day yesterday, so I'm just catching up with you. :mrgreen:
    Glad to see some much nicer numbahs for Shadow today. Maybe the moon is a cinch with the drooler gone. It can be so taxing to constantly defend one's territory. Maybe you should track the Nico visits on the ss too! :lol:

And you got away for some fun tonight! YAY!!! Mommabean needs her me time too. Hope you had an amazing time... drinking11

21. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/15 Shadow +3=188

+3=188

Got out to meet my friend for a few hours late afternoon..it was great.
    And I can't wait to hear if Monique got that bed to fit into her car today...or if she will buy the other one tomorrow...
    A demain mes amies!

22. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/15 Shadow +3=188

lol! well that goes to show you how turned around i got while traveling through this condo tonight! :D
    ni-ni pat!

23. Monique & Spooky

No I didn't bid on it.......My daughter decided she likes the one ending today better (and it's closer, so if I have to make 2 trips nbd) Price was very good though about €30 for a solid wood bed (no mattress or under frame) the one today has the under support thingy, just need a mattress cause the one she has now is a different size. I'm sure it will fit in my car, The bed comes all apart and my back seat folds completely down. I still haven't realized that this car is much bigger than my Porsche was (I couldn't fit anything in that) this car isn't huge but it is a 4-door with a normal size back seat and trunk.[​IMG]

Nice to see Shadow finally found the down button, hope the new dose sticks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.