10/5 Sara AMPS~182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by jan and Hep and sara (GA), Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning LL,

WCR OK something is going on with Sara. Her #'s are higher and not like her at all. Every now and than she will pee on the towel. It never did stop completely. Sometimes a week or so will go by. I have'nt seen that it is her but I would put money on it. Thats the way she has always shown me that she does'nt feel well. She has an apointment on thursday to get the stitches out from having her mast cell tumor taken off. They said there were no cancer cells on the edges.

Have a good day.
    Off to tbp.

jan and sara

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26447
    10/2 thread

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sara, that is so nice of you to tell your momma when you're not feeling well.
    I hope it's nothing but a habit, but if she needs to go on ABs again, I hope ths time it stops that old UTI or whatever it is, for good.

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Great news about the results. The vet visit should bring her down a bit, have you told her about it?
    Maybe after the stitches have been removed and her routine gets back to normal the peeing habit will subside? Sounds more like maybe there's still a touch of something going on.

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

well thats a pretty blue on you sara, but I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well .. hopefully the dr can figure out what's going on with you on thursday ok? Have a great day guys!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you are bringing her to the vet just to be sure. Did you ever get a C & S done on the urine?
    That is an extra charge but it does help to give thorough results.
    She might be trying to tell you something as is her special way....I hope not though.
    That is good that they got that all out though Jan....the margins are clean, that is a good sign...at least you know now and it is taken care of...
    Hope you have a nice Tuesday.... :YMHUG:

6. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/5 Sara PMPS~203

Thanks for your well wishes for Sara. :)

Pat When I brought Sara in to have this mast cell tumor taken off they got urine for a C&S and sent it out. Said that it looked great. That was about a week and 1/2 ago. I dunno..... There is something not right. I'll see what the vet says thursday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.