1/15 Pedro AMPS 178

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Back from my trip and haven't posted while I was away so no condo link today.

Pedro was a good boy while I was gone. Numbers have been pretty darn good. Dropped into the 50's and as he couldn't be monitored during the day he was dropped from a fat 1U to 1U.

He did get grumpier than usual for his shots for a while - even tried to bite. (He must have missed me) He would prefer not to be touched at all - he gets really peeved as soon as you take the little pull of skin for the injection. And then he lets out this big puff of a sigh as soon as it's over. He likes to pretend he's a tough guy.

Have some catching up to do here-

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Welcome back Amy

where did u go?
    Pedro's looking good on SS, was he this grumpy angry(2)_cat lol

Glad to see u again :)

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Amy!!! welcome back!!! Hope your trip went well...we missed you around here!

Sounds as if Pedro missed you too....he had some exciting numbers while you were gone, eh?

Was wondering about Brandy and how she is doing......there was so much going on the day you
    had to leave on your trip....hope everything is ok....
    It's nice to hear from you again!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great to have you back!! It looks like Pedro has been doing great.

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Pedro must be happy you are home--That's the reason for the love bite :lol: :lol: :lol: --Nice amps here..Have a good day...

6. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

I was in Florida - not on vacation thank goodness, as it was COLD. And this is coming from a New Englander.

I actually got home Tuesday. I just haven't had the heart to post. Brandy had been doing really well the past week but crashed the night I came home. I think she just waited for me to get home to say goodbye. We took her to the vet's the next morning in hopes it was something that fluids or something could help with but knew it was her time. She had a great 19 years and was such a fighter through the past 6 months but we knew she just didn't have any fight left. She is with her best buddy Merlin now (her drooler pal that passed in May). A great big emptiness in the house now.

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Amy, I am so sorry to hear about Brandy and glad that she waited for you to come home. I know that's not much comfort, but at least you could say goodbye.

Pedro is doing nicely I see. I'm sure he's happy to have you home again and what a cute little tough guy he is... or thinks he is.
    (((Amy and family)))

8. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 1/15 Pedro PMPS 206

All's quiet here. Pedro sitting by the fire and dreaming-

Hope to catch up with how everyone is doing over the weekend.

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((Amy)) I am so sorry to hear your sad news about Brandy...
    I guess it was a good thing that you were home and able to be with her. I am so saddened
    by this and send lots of hugs to you...
    Fly Free sweet Brandy girl...

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((amy))))) i'm so sorry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.