1/13 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 100 - .3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2266&p=21980#p21980

timed feeder didn't open last night so poor Spot thinks he's starving, lol.
    WCR: did his usual pacing back and forth this morning, stopping in between to do some grooming. Furry and purry for test. Not much else happening in his boring life.

Have a great hump day LL! Day 10 our of 12 work days beginning...two more days till weekend...and it's a three dayer!!!

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yay for the weekend coming up!!!
    Have a good day Deb and Spot.

3. Deb & Spot

Just dropping in from tbp for a second.....I'm 99.9% sure that Spot got a fur shot this morning. I'm not to upset about this, tho, cuz it will give me some data on how well he does w/o insulin. I've been wondering lately how well he would do if I did a gum....not that I'm going to do it, however, this will give me some idea for the future.

Grammie bean is home today. She will test at +4 and then again at +7 and give small bites to eat (she will call me w/numbers), so we'll see.....

Won't have time to post in condo's until later tonight...busy busy here at work..Later

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Good luck with seeing what the furshot does. Spot is so consistent. Hope you have a good day at tbp. At least busy makes the time pass quckly.

5. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/13 Deb's Spot AM +3.75 ~ 83

well, if that was a fur shot, he's doing pretty good!

6. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/13 Deb's Spot AM +8.5 ~ 93

gave a little snack to eat. Pretty interesting here for a fur shot. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe he got a drop of insulin....

7. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Glad to see Spot (and YOU) have recovered from the dental. :mrgreen: He's doing great for a fur shot. Hmmm...makes ya wonder where he's going next!

Bee gets a little impatient without her nighttime snacks too. She gave me a little heads-up around 4am that she was o-u-t! :lol:

Hang in there, Deb...days off coming up soon!!

8. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/13 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 98 - .3u

hummmmm...I'm likin this number, especially if he didn't get any insulin this morning. Makes me wonder if I should try an OTJ trial......nahhhh...not ready for that yet, I don't think...It was a nice thought tho!!

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! Can't wait to see what happens here--Paws & fingers crossed for you & Spot Deb :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

10. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/13 Deb's Spot PM +4 ~ 79

time for nini!

11. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/13 Deb's Spot PM +7 ~ 68

snack given and btb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.