1/11 Morris AMPS 137; PMPS 385; +1.5 358

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2069&p=19296#p19296

Morris seemed a little out of sorts this morning.....it was almost like he was so lonely he was crying for me to come! Once I sat down, he popped onto my lap & snuggled in....his problem was solved! LOL! I haven't heard that kind of meowing from him in awhile. He seems to be in a better mood now that we have snuggled, poked & given him his breakfast!

I do like this blue start to the day! Hopefully he will have a good day today!

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/11 Morris AMPS 137

Awww...well it looks like the start of a good day with those AMPS....nothing like
    a little bonding, snuggling time to begin your day the right way....Morris is so smart ;-)

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 1/11 Morris AMPS 137

I hope the rest of Morris's day was a good as the beginning was. Sweet.

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/11 Morris AMPS 137; PMPS 385

Morris seems to be a tad on the grumpy side this evening! When I went downstairs for the evening ritual, dh & ds (who had been watching TV with Morris) told me that Morris was being grouchy with them & trying to bite/scratch them when they were just trying to pet him!

For dinner tonight, I gave Morris an entire can of Fancy Feast. I can't understand the differences in feeding guidelines for Fancy Feast compared to Friskies! I will be posting a thread about that over on the health board & see if anyone can help me out!

Food thread on health: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2242

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Well, at least he is coming down a bit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.