12/29 Morris AMPS 209; +10 196; PMPS 184; +1 297

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65&p=614#p614

Morris seems to be quite perky this morning! While we were having our pre-poke for BG snuggle time, he even turned his motor on for a bit!

I have to return to work today, so I won't be able to do many spot checks for the next few days. At least we are at the bottom end of the yellow zone for our start to the day! Hopefully I will hear back from my vet some time this afternoon with the results of yesterday's fructosamine.

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 12/29 Morris AMPS 209

Gotta love a snuggley kitty. This is a great start for Morris' day. Let's see where he goes with this number.

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 12/29 Morris AMPS 209

Very nice start for Morris!! Let's see some blue today, Ok Morris??--Good job Gwen!

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 12/29 Morris AMPS 209; +10 196

Yay! He managed to at least find blue today! Perhaps he found green even while I was working. I still have not heard from my vet yet with his test results from yesterday - on the 1 hand, I am not surprised as she quite often does her phoning from home (& at strange times!), but on the other hand I want to know the results! I will call the office first thing in the morning if I don't hear from her tonight.

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 12/29 Morris AMPS 209; +10 196; PMPS 184

Strange. Although Morris seems fine today, when I went to clean & re-fill his timed feeder tonight, I discovered that he did not touch his +2 snack at all! Definately not like him!

6. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

2 perfectly perfect days in a row! Could it be that he FINALLY understands that by staying in the yellow & lower zones he will feel MUCH better?!?!? I sure hope he has this system figured out finally! I just hope he continues with these great numbers & that he eats all of his snacks tonight!

7. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Eat all your snack Morris :p

What a great day and night!

8. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

very nice day for morris!

9. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Great day, Morris! Let's have a repeat tomorrow, okay? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.