6/16 Latte AMPS-447, PMPS~370

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Last Night:
    PMPS-465
    +3-258
    +4.5-238
    +5.75-331
    AMPS-447

yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17303

Looks like we are back to square one. :cry:

Latte was looking at me feet this a.m., so I wiggled them around a bit and she watched a little closer. I was reminded of her younger years (and mine too!) when a full nights sleep was unheard of because she put herself in charge of watching over my toes. If she couldnt get them to stop moving from pouncing on top of the blanket, she would find a way to wiggle underneath and show them who was boss. :lol: She carried that behavior over into waking hours by pouncing at my feet everywhere I would walk. I later learned that was typical of a young cat, left alone a lot. Unfortunately I was one of those beans who travelled, and worked long hours - keeping me away from her for extended periods of time. I feel bad about that now days. But she always seemed to love me even more each time I came home. Such a good girl!

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 6/16 Latte AMPS-447

what a cute story ... at least she was feeling playful this morning right? I hope you see some lower numbers today ..

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Cute report for Miss Latte this morning Carolyn....my kitties never did that....
    Well, I do hope you have a wonderful day! :YMHUG:

4. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

these stories always make me giggle, they're so funny and cute.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Neither of my current guys are big toe pouncers! Although, Gizmo will occasionally decide that my toes need a thorough cleaning. (It tickles!)

It's not back to square one. Give the cycle a chance. Remember, you've got a kitty who's fighting off a UTI.

Have you heard back on the C & S results yet?

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a cute Toe Story. (Sounds like the movie.) :mrgreen: I hope Latte is recovering from the UTI and gets her numbers down today. Have a good day, Carolyn.

7. heidi and doodles

heidi and doodles Member

So cute latte cat_pet_icon
    Hoping for better numbers today for you ;-)

heidi and doodles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.