6/15 Latte AMPS-359,PMPS-465, +2~258

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Last Night:
    PMPS-342
    +3-403 :cry:
    +4.75-328
    +5.75-280
    AMPS- 359

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17180

That red was very discouraging to see last night, after nearly 5 days of being free from it. She has probably been there, but I have not seen it...and thats what counts, right? If you dont see it, its not happening. :? Well, she was not there long. Seems her BG's are constantly on the move- far from static.

I woke to her eating kibble at 5am. Thats better than what I woke to at the same time yesterday (vomiting in the LB). She was not very hungry for bfast at first because of this, but is starting to eat some now. Im hopeful she will finish 1/2-2/3 can before I have to leave.

Im guessing only FOUR more pilling sessions of the pred! We are counting down before the injectible gets here! :thumbup

Hoping to hear back from the U today about the c/s and what a/b she should be using. I was hoping to hear yesterday. Why does it take so long?!?! :YMSIGH:

Probably will increase her dose on Thursday pm. This weekend will be the last free one (and bulk of time) I have for a few weeks.

Speaking of weekends...its Tuesday. We are one day closer! :lol:

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359

Latte sure likes to move around with her numbers....glad she didn't linger in the higher reds...
    Hope you have a great Tuesday....the week is moving along...weekend will be here soon....
    hugs to you both! :YMHUG:

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Good place to start. Some yellow surfing with a touch of blue would be lovely!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Latte, That AMPS is fine. You have a good day, now, and I'll be back later to check up on you.

Stu

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

latte, we know you are trying it's just real hard to bring those numbers down right now ... your momma's doing all she can to get you better ... hope you guys have a great tuesday!

6. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Reds are ugly aren't they? Hope Latte shows you nicer numbers, and yes you're absolutely coorect, of you don't see it, it doesn't happen. Unless of course its a blue or green #, right? lol

7. carolynandlatte

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359, +2~176

+2~176
    Why she gotta be this way?!
    And why does she think so much water is going to help her....food, Latte! F O O D!

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359, +2~176

Come on Latte! Listen to your bean - she worries about you! Hope you guys have a good day. No more reds and a nice even surf.

9. carolynandlatte

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359, +2~176,+2.75~118

Out the door test - 118@ +2.75
    However I am not out the door.
    Going to work late to see what she does.
    I imagine she will start bouncing up anytime now....and the cycle if hi's will begin once again.

She is eating btw...almost finished with can of wellness.

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359, +2~176,+2.75~118

Lets try to get on surfboard Latte for your Mama Bean she needs to be able to go to work without worrying too much about you ((((HUGS))))

11. carolynandlatte

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359, +2~176, +3~89

Good grief! What is going on here?!

I was told to resist karo until she goes below 70...let her body "learn" the IM said.

Is 89 close enough?! If only I did not have to go to work...

12. carolynandlatte

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359, +2~176, +3~89, +4~85

I have been testing about every 20 min, waiting for the rise so I can go to work. She wnt up to 97 and back down. She seems to be surfing, but its still early so Im afraid to leave. I cant be much later tho. I dont know what to do!

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Certainly leave out food, including, perhaps, some of her beloved kibble. Aside from that, what could you do? I think Latte will be fine. It looks like it might be a nice high-green surf, the kind that everyone likes to have.

Ella

14. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't have any good advice, but I wanted to say Hi and tell Latte to get that surf board a little higher so you can go to work without worrying. Why do they do that? They seem to know just what will stress you out the most.

15. carolynandlatte

+4.25-92
    I left.
    I just worry the kibble is keeping her up.
    That should disappear by +6...and I dont really know where her nadir is anymore. She should bounce soon, you would think. its gonna be bad I bet.

Edited to correct major type errors...and how I love racing to work only to find a sleeping baby and 3yr old in the middle of a cartoon w/ grandma and grandpa (aint no pulling him away from that LOL)

16. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359, +2~176, +3~89, +4~85, +10~456

Hope you come home to a pleasant surprise and Latte hasn't bounced too much for you. I would think the C+S results should be back by now. Hopefully you'll get a call today. Hang in there.

17. carolynandlatte

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359,PMPS-465

recap:
    AMPS- 359
    +2-176
    +2.75- 118
    +3- 89
    +3.25- 97
    +3.75-85
    +4-86
    +4.25-92
    +10- 456
    PMPS- 465
    *I tested so much for 2 reasons...1. Was trying to get out the door (late for work) and see she was rising (which didnt really happen). 2. Wanted to see what she was going to bounce from...she can throw a low one minute and jump up the next. Had I been home all day, I would have tested less frequently. Poor girl.

She seems fine for now. Wasnt really worth the ride down that low, though. Now I have no clue what to do with her dose. For the time being I will keep it the same.

18. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 6/15 Latte AMPS-359,PMPS-465

Hope you have a good evening Carolyn and Latte.
    Now Latte, eat your fuds like a good girl, and come down a little, and surf real nicely tomorrow, k?
    Carolyn, I hope you get to enjoy a good book or whatever you like most..some snuggles and purrs from Latte [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.