6/5 Johnny ~ AMPS 210 +3(275) +6(201) +9(200) PMPS 226

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janice & Johnny, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janice & Johnny

Janice & Johnny Well-Known Member

Lazy Saturday here. The best kind! Watching some Laverne & Shirley, Happy Days, Family Ties, etc. Couch surfing!

(edited to say couch surfing instead of "coach" surfing...yikes)

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16390

2. Janice & Johnny

Re: 6/5 Johnny ~ AMPS 210 +3(275) +6(201) +9(200)

It's been raining and dreary outside, but very bright and "yellow" in our house. Depending on PMPS, it could be a completely yellow day. I was really hoping to see some blue. Maybe later...

Contemplating moving back up to .5u, but I guess he may just need more time adjusting.

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Let's see where he goes tonite--His numbers seem to be staying flat in yellow--Maybe you will see some progress tonite & bounce will clear--It can take 72 hrs. sometimes for that to happen--Patience & consistancy Grasshopper!! The wise dose helpers will advise you on any dose changing--
    Looking pretty good from here!! :mrgreen:

4. Janice & Johnny

Thanks, Roni. I hope it's a soon-to-cleared bounce. I'll hold tight.

LOL at being called "grasshopper!" I love it! Just heard a joke yesterday about one: A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says "We have a drink named after you!" Grasshopper: "You have a drink named Carl??"

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I would give him through tonight before increasing. As Roni said, we usually allow 72 hours for a bounce to clear, unless the cat's history shows that theirs clear sooner. Also, sometimes flat yellow cycles mean action within the next cycle or two. :smile:

6. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

I love those old shows you were watching today classics :mrgreen: :mrgreen: looks like Johnny surfing yellow today for you

7. Janice & Johnny

Still yellow at PMPS (226). Gave .25u again. I'm just worried that we're asking to much of his body too fast. But I trust the dosage crew here and will try to be a patient grasshopper!

I won't be around at AMPS tomorrow. The org I work for is holding our annual 5K, so I'll be out the door at 6:15 tomorrow to work at it. Yick. I know it will be fun once there, but I'm not a morning person and treasure my weekend sleep-ins!! Should I have Brian check in here with an AMPS or maybe wait until Monday to do an increase if you think it's needed?

8. Janice & Johnny

p.s. Does Johnny's pic come up really big for everyone? Sometimes it is for me and sometimes it isn't. I'm wondering if I should move it so it shows up on the side like most people have. I think that will make it smaller.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.