1/07 Morris AMPS 371; +2 347; +4 338; +8 358; PMPS 263

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1524&p=13299#p13299

Morris seems a little out of sorts this morning. While dd & I were having some snuggle/petting time with him (prior to poke time), he kept trying to get away which is unusual for him. We therefore cut snuggle/pet time short & went straight to work with his poke, food, insulin routine. Since I am home sick today, I will spend some time relaxing on the couch watching TV in his room & see if he will come for some snuggles!

Considering he is probably bouncing, from his low numbers yesterday, I am happy with a pink start to the day today.......after all, it could have been higher!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/07 Morris AMPS 371

Hi Gwen

hope u feel better soon!
    How is Morris doing so far today?

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/07 Morris AMPS 371; +2 347; +4 338; +8 358

Looks like Morris is surfing today! Just wish he would pick a different color! LOL!

He seems to be doing better today. He did manage to snuggle up with me for awhile earlier today before I went to meet up with a friend for lunch (even sick people need to eat! LOL!). It appears that my little elf has been neglecting her scooping job recently.....I had to do a major clean out of the litter box this afternoon!

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Today, he ate all of his +2 snack, most of his +5 snack, but not much of his +8 snack. I remember hearing that our kitties won't need as much food as they get better regulated....I just hope that is all that is going on here! I am still use to when he would be crying & begging me for more food! As long as he is not going hungry & there is nothing wrong with him, I don't mind that he is not eating every last drop & I don't mind throwing out a bit of his food (would rather throw some out than cut back on what I am offering to him & have him go hungry!). Could there be any other reason for his not eating as much recently?

Even after my prettyt relaxing day, I am feeling absolutely exhausted this evening! I am going to take a sleeping pill & head to bed now. Although I am still not feeling better, I plan on going to work tomorrow as I am not feeling any worse than I was earlier this week when I was working! 1 day of work, then hopefully some more relax/get-better time this weekend!

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

leave food out for him and if you get up for any reason, grab a spot check since pmps was a dropping number.
    hope you feel better...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.