01/07 Tuffy AMPS 123; +4.75 - 38;

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barbara and tuffy, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

She is fine, all p's in order. Woke me during the night with a 47. Not sure what time it was but I fed her and went back to bed. Toying with the idea of trying to shave the 1.25s. Guess I need to count drops. Hope all have a good day. Hoping for 50s here today weather wise. Never thought I'd miss the heat. Off to tbp. BBL

Just got home from work and tested, 2x and yes, she is 38.

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 01/07 Tuffy AMPS 123

Toy away B.

3. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/07 Tuffy AMPS 123; D

Thanks D. I look at her SS and am truly amazed. I just can't believe how well she has done. What I have learned here is incredible. Tuffy has gone from being difficult to finally getting with the program. I get scared when I decrease because for so long the decreases did not hold. Guess things are different now (anti-jinx). Thanks again for all the support and knowledge you have shared (all the counselors) with all of us.

4. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/07 Tuffy AMPS 123; +4.75 - 38

Fed her 1/2 can FF LC. Will recheck at 5.5. SHe is such a devil. I took a drop or less off this morning Perhaps tonight I'll make it a 1.0f. Maybe it will hold.

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Tuffy......I guess today is your drama day. ohmygod_smile Looks like a reduction to me.

6. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Tuffy, get off the pogo stick!!!

It sure does seem like Tuffy is ready for a dosecrease! :D Good luck with it!

7. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/07 Tuffy AMPS 123; +4.75 - 38; +5.5 59

Glad she reacts to FFLC. Probably should not have given 1/2 c but I need to go to work at +8 till PMPS and I would rather she is up a little than low.

8. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/07 Tuffy AMPS 123; +4.75 - 38; +6-64

She is surfing and asking for food so I gave 1 tsp. Hoping for a little more of a rise before I go to tbp.

9. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/07 Tuffy AMPS 123; +4.75 - 38; +7.5-64

Will leave 1/2 c FFLC. Out the door to tbp.

10. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/07 Tuffy PMPS 78; QUESTION?

Well, in the middle of the night she threw a 47, not sure of the time I was half asleep. Today she went to 38. With this PMPS 1 reduced to a slightly F 1.0. Hope I did the right thing. I know she does not hold decreases well but that seems to have changed. The two low numbers in about 12 hours convinced me. Hope I am right. Any thoughts appreciated. I know it has been a busy day on the board. Good luck to all.

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 01/07 Tuffy AMPS 123; +4.75 - 38; QUESTION

I probably would have suggested 1 unit because a 38 is a pretty convincing signal, and also because yes, Tuffy has changed. :smile: I totally understand your fear of reductions, though, I was a nervous wreck with every one of Lucy's reductions after the first time she went back up the scale. I still get nervous recommending for other people to reduce (shhhh). But Tuffy is doing SOOOO well and I'm sure she is ok.

12. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Tuffy! What an exciting nite ur having!
    cat_pet_icon

13. Barbara and tuffy

Libby: And all others who have helped me manage the Tuffymeister. I can't thank you enough. She has really made an about-face. I still can't believe it. Thank you again, that seems so insufficient for all your assistance (notice I did not say advice). We love you all!

14. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

awww! thats so sweet!!! party_cat
    Tuffy is one lucky kitty Barbara!!

15. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

You have got to have nerves of steel (not to mention the Bs of steel)....I sit here and chew my nails when I see your numbers. But, you know what, it has worked for you. And I firmly believe that the longer they spend in those good green numbers, the more chance they have to heal. I'm seeing the same thing in Morris...he has been on the same dose he's on now several times before and it didn't hold, but this time it seems to be holding (anti-jinx). You can always go back up right away if you see the dose isn't holding. Nothing ventured...nothing gained... :mrgreen:

16. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Looking at fluffy Tuffy's SS, I'm thinking this dosecrease WILL hold (anti-jinx). How great it is to see a kitty making such fantastic progress. That gives the rest of us old timers hope!!

Way to go Barbara and Tuffy!!!! :RAHCAT

17. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Tell Tuff I said to be a good girl and let Mamabean sleep. And to NOT listen to Esse on dosing advice. LOL.

You're great, Barbara, you know that? You just are.

Best-
    Michele

18. Barbara and tuffy

Re: 01/07 Tuffy PMPS +3 109

Sure this is food. She loves to eat. I'm going Ni Ni. 2 barns to care for tomorrow and I'm beat.

Thanks for all the support, Michele, Chris, Ronnie & Luna, Brenda, all of you. Thanks to the powers that be on this board that she is doing well. Sometimes the suggestions were hard to take but they led and I followed and we are doing well. Hope all is well in LL for the rest of the evening. Hope the 1 holds (anti-jinx). Never thought I would see a 1u on Tuffy's SS. How great is that? Whooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo1

19. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

From 10 units to 1 unit--That's a definite Whoooo Hoooo--HUgs to Tuffy for being her, & kudos to you Barb for such an unbelieveable job & for always helping me...HUGS FROM all of us!

20. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Just makes me smile when I look at the tuff kitty's SS :mrgreen:
    Great job Barbara!! Your persistence and patience is paying off big time..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.