01/07 Bayley amps 238

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Me and Bayley, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

This is a bit better - I am not sure what was going on yesterday. With her high numbers she was very hungry and not well behaved (which is what happens when she is higher - she tries to get into all the cupboards and pull stuff out). So I came home for the first time to the garbage on the floor. Little Stinker. But she is back closer to an acceptable number for her today so far. We have our appointment in 5 hours - was told she could not eat for 4-5 hours before acro test - I am in for a morning!!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Bailey - what a trouble maker u are! lol!
    Luna does that sometimes, I just call him the Terminator out for destruction :lol:

Lots n' lots good luck today with Bailey's tests at the vet!

3. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Sounds like Bailey is combat ready. Hope she does not torment you too much before the vet. Good luck at the vet. Tell Bailey to mind her manners and stay out of the cabinets and trash. :lol:

4. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

Okay - so the blood has been drawn and is going to be on it's way to the US shortly - then I am guessing about 2 weeks for results(?) - I am still hoping it comes back negative :) but we will be fine either way thanks to everyone here :)

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I hope it comes back negative too, but either way I'm glad you'll finally get an answer.

6. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Sending negative vines your way, although I know you will handle either situation well. You do an amazing job with Bayley, and I'm happy that you will have an answer one way or the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.