5/30 Moonie AMPS117,PMPS 123,+4~60

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL!! Moonie is basking her pancreas in the sun--Doing well & happy- :D :D :D
    She went into the 60's last night, but I let her surf, and saw cat_pet_icon her eat before I went to bed..
    She has always free fed because yrs ago when I hadnt been able to BG test, I did urine testing & water monitoring, which is really like shooting blind, so I believe she learned to feed herself when she feels low--
    She eats about every 2 hrs after shot & then 1hr intervals by herself--Of course now that I have been monitoring for so long, well, I watch her like a hawk, here she comes now for a bite!(oh many bites)--Still like everyone else, we must watch over our dearest ones.. cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon
    Have a wonderful day today--We are having some relatives for a BBQ--Hope My Back holds out!!
    Enjoy Today-Life is good--HUGS!!!!

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15759

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 5/30 Moonie AMPS117

Moonie's SS has been beautiful for the last 10 days. Keep it up Moonie!!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Moonie! Keep it up!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni, enjoy that barbq and enhjoy Moonie's great numbers! She has been looking so good. Stu will see her at Buzz's party tonight.

Ella

5. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Moonie has been having such great numbers. I am happy for u both. Now if I could get tuscany to join moonie with these numbers. Hope the back does ok. - ask for help if u need it.

6. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Another great day for Miss Moonie! Hooray!! I hope your back does okay at the party, Roni.

Moonie-
    It's party day, it's party day!! I am so excited that I think I made my own BG go down. Oh who cares, I just want to dance and laugh. Lots of pokes today, but a party tonight makes up for it. Have a wonderful day and I will see you tonight!
    <3, Buzz

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 5/30 Moonie AMPS117,PMPS 123,+3.75~60

RECAP 5/30
    Amps 117
    +3~109
    +5~89
    Pmps 123
    +3.75~60
    Nice numbers another day :smile: -I am still amazed by her progress-
    Had 11 beans for bbq today-DH & I are exhausted, but it was nice--cats slept :lol:
    tomorrow working a show--Leaving early, and will be leaving the timed feeder--Once they see that, they Know we are going cat(2)_steam
    With these numbers, I may leave a bit of mc for her while I'm gone--SSSSHHHHHHH!!! Dont let them know :shock: nailbite_smile ohmygod_smile
    Hope you all have a great holiday--Hugs & Ni Ni--Good sleepus!

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hiya Roni
    You did not just say you are going out tomorrow and leaving a feeder for Miss Moonie when you are showing a 60 now?
    Good going girl. You just might not have anymore nails after this weekend. :D
    Your sweetie pie is looking just beautiful.
    max (and I) send her (and you) lots and lots of hugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.