5/29 Moonie PMPS 109,+3~60,+4~67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! It's been a wonderful run of numbers she is giving me--I can almost say she's well Reg.(Oh I just cant say it-antijinx)
    Two years later & finally we got here-Just as good to me as remission,as I know that will probably never be--
    But this is so AMAZING!!--She ate good breffis & was up in the cat napper all by herself when I woke up!! :thumbup
    Whatta gal! :mrgreen: -She will probably be going into the 50's today & I will be home to catch it--

My back is much better after resting it all week ;-) -Family will be over tomorrow & Monday working.
    So we are sticking around today. Hope everyone has a enjoyable weekend & all kitties too!
    Hugs and Happy Caturday!! dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat bcatrun_gif

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 5/29 Moonie AMPS 104

Beautiufl numbers for Moonie this morning...she is doing so very well!
    glad your back is better....and I hope you have a wonderful day :YMHUG:

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Nice bloo start to the day. I hope you get to see your 50! Enjoy!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Regulation - what a fabulous word. Perhaps there is hope for Mannie too - we are going on two years now too. Regulation - it is as good as remission. Nice post this morning, as as equally as nice AMPS. Moonie you rock!

Mannie says there is a party at Buzz's today - a birthday party for his sister Eva. He hopes to see Moonie there.
    party_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat party_cat
    Happy holiday weekend!

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

This is just so great! It really shows that we all ought to be required to wear buttons reading "ECID" as a constant reminder. Moonie's plan was just to take it slow.

6. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

LOL, my vet would consider Moonie "Over regulated" ....go figure! WELL DONE! :mrgreen:

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Nice run for Moonie, Roni!! I know you must be elated. :D I hope it continues for a long, long time.

Moonie-
    Check out my condo today: I'm giving a birthday party tomorrow for my sister Eve. You should come and have fun! Be safe today; no crazy numbers.
    <3, Buzz

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni & Moonie, Moonie looks fabulous. Keep it up, Moonie. Glad to hear that your back is improving. I'll drop by again later. My sister is here and we're going for a walk. Stu is resting after his bounce. I had trouble with the bubbles in the syringe this morning and I'm not really sure what I shot. but at least it's safe to go for a walk!!!
    Have a great weekend with your family.

Ella

9. Roni and Moonie

Re: 5/29 Moonie AMPS 104,+2.5~94,+4~63,+9~101

Went out for food for us(surprise-not cat food!) and shopped a bit--She played with 2 different toys today flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat --
    Now sleeping after I took a +9-new for me, but just checking!!-Step away from the meter--BBL! :mrgreen:

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Moonie looks so good today. Glad to hear you are feeling better to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

11. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

cat_pet_icon party_cat What great numbers Moonie how about giving Do Lou some tips he seems to have lost his way

12. Roni and Moonie

Re: 5/29 Moonie AMPS 104,PMPS 109,+3~60,+4~67

Hey LL! Look at Moonie go--She ate by herself when she felt the need without my intervention--I would only feed if she goes into the 50's & see she's not eating--Low Numbers make her appetite so much less--Where's that Hoover cat who sucked up all the food???? drinking09 drinking09 drinking09 --Glad she is doing well-(dont let her hear me) So Im going Ni Ni -
    Sending sweet dreams, good health to all felines & beans, & a hearty sleepus--Happy weekend all--
    Stupid me invited peeps over for a bbq tomorrow--I have to work Monday--OY will I be tired!!!
    Going to get some I-) I-) I-) I-) I-) I-) HUgs from Us!!! Ni Ni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.