1/6 Mannie AMPS 144 - a better day

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good things come to those who wait. After that ugly red at yesterdays pmps Mannie has had a much nicer number day. Bloos (YEAH!), with a few yellows, managed to avoid those stinkus pinkus.... mama bean is happier, and hope he as mellowed out some, and can surf some better numbers for a while, all on the road to greens.....

yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1450

WCR: happy, fat and sassy. one terrific kitty. nothing but purrs for all testing today. flip_cat

RECAP:
    amps 144
    amps +1 127
    pmps 265
    pmps +2 289

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

very nice! :smile:
    happy to hear you'll be getting some daytime mid-cycle spot checks soon. 15 cycles on this dose. those spot checks will give you an idea if the dose should be adjusted...

3. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Looks like perhaps he saw some green today too. Good that he is already on his way back down - his liver is learning! :D

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

ok on the 15 cycles, and yes - looking forward to this weekend when i can spot check better.

just a tad, a little tad, disheartened to see the 311 at amps, and the 430 at amps +1. still more learning for mannie to do, but all in all, things are improving: more bloos, less reds, and some greens i think i am missing.

5. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

What a beautiful AMPS!! It sure looks like Mannie is making some good progress! :smile:

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

true i think overall - though today really stunk! 411 at amps, 477 at pmps -- no clue what caused this..... i think he just wanted to throw me a curve ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.